剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD
旅途漫漫
星际迷航
进取号♥
GETTING FROM THERE TO HERE
跨越群星
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
时光荏苒
BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR
但我的时代终将到来
AND I WILL SEE MY DREAM COME ALIVE AT LAST
令我魂牵梦萦的理想也将如愿以偿
I WILL TOUCH THE SKY
星空触手可及
AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE
困难盘踞在前也再无法阻挠我前行
NO, THEY'RE NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND
更无法磨灭我心中的信念
CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART
因为我心中满怀信念
I'M GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME
我将随心驰骋
信念更让我深信
I'VE GOT FAITH TO BELIEVE
世上无难事
I CAN DO ANYTHING
I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL
我的心中满是希冀
NO ONE'S GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME
无人可以让我屈服
群星任我所及
I CAN REACH ANY STAR
我已有信念
I'VE GOT FAITH
满怀信念
I'VE GOT FAITH
FAITH OF THE HEART
心有信念
心之所往
WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME
"安多利亚事件"
可能是我太敏感
Maybe it's me,
但瓦肯星图似乎把我们探索的乐趣都夺走了
but it seems like these Vulcan star chartstake all the fun out of it.
我们应该还算是探险家吧
We're supposed to be explorers, aren't we?
大致上是这样
That's the general idea.
去别人早就去过的地方『探险』也算是探险吗
Where's the exploration in going places people have already been?
好吧 首先 我们并没有去过这些地方
Well, for one thing, we've never been to these places.
再说了
For another...
记得我们上星期经过的那个原恒星吗
Remember that protostar we ran across last week?
记得
Yeah.
我可没在这个星图上看到
l'm not seeing it here.
你的意思是 那些瓦肯星图
Are you saying those Vulcan star charts
并不完全精确吗
aren't all that accurate?
如果是真的
Well, if that's true,
能让他们承认错误让我好受点了
good luck getting them to admit it.
请进
Come in.
舰长 您有事找我吗
You wanted to see me, captain.
是这样的 我和塔克中校
As a matter of fact, Mr. Tucker and I
刚刚正在研究这些星图
were looking at these star charts.
在我们目前航向的数光年外 有一个行星
There's a planet a few light years off our current heading.
我很熟悉那个行星
I'm familiar with it.
资料显示 在这颗行星的北半球上
Well, the data indicates there's a remote outpost right here,
有个偏僻的前哨站
on the northern hemisphere.
帕'杰
P'Jem.
我猜这个帕'杰
l take it this P'Jem
应该是隶属瓦肯管辖的吧
is under Vulcan jurisdiction?
它是个古老且偏远的宗教神殿
It's an ancient spiritual retreat,
是用于进行柯林纳仪式 或是进行平静冥想的
a remote sanctuary for Kolinahr and peaceful meditation.
柯林纳仪式是
Kolinahr?
瓦肯传统的情感净化仪式
The Vulcan purging of emotion.
译注:柯林纳仪式是古老的瓦肯仪式 用于清除情感并在随后维持纯理性的状态
好吧 听起来很有趣
Well, that sounds interesting.
你觉得如果我们去拜访 他们会介意吗
How do you think they'd feel about a visit?
帕'杰是一个让人沉思冥想的地方
P'Jem is a place of quiet contemplation, captain.
我不确定他们会不会欢迎我们
I'm not certain we'd be welcome.
是因为瓦肯人不喜欢人类身上的味道吗
It's because Vulcans think we smell bad, isn't it?
参观古老瓦肯修道院的机会并不是很多
It's not every day we get a chance to see an ancient Vulcan monastery.
我想这个机会不容错过
I'd say a stopover is too good to pass up.
除非你反对
Unless you disagree.
我会去研究一下正确礼节的
I'll research the proper protocols.
很好
Good.
亚契呼叫舵手
Archer to helm.
请讲 舰长
Go ahead, sir.
准备修正航向
Prepare to lay in a course correction.
提'珀将会告诉你坐标
T'Pol will give you the coordinates.
收到
Understood.
你一定也很期待去参观修道院吧
Well, you must be looking forward to visiting the sanctuary.
那是舰长的主意
It was the captain's idea.
但这可是一个瞻仰瓦肯文化历史的好机会啊
But such an opportunity to appreciate your cultural history.
若你的意思是 那是一处瓦肯修道院的话
It is a Vulcan sanctuary, if that's what you mean.
我指的就是这个
Precisely my point.
你还可以介绍一些你的族人给船员们
You'll be able to introduce some of your own people to your new crew.
我知道了 你是在担心
Oh, I believe l see the source of
被同胞们看到和一帮人类在一起吧
your misgivings: Being seen with a human crew.
那确实会有些尴尬
It could create a certain awkwardness.
可以吗
May I?
我承认 在这艘星舰上
I confess, l feel awkward myself
我自己有时候也会感觉有些尴尬 不合群
on this ship sometimes. Out of place.
但那句瓦肯谚语怎么说来着 无限组合
But what is that Vulcan motto? Infinite diversity...
无限可能
In infinite combinations.
所以 尊重差异
And what is diversity
难道不是『无限可能』的一种形式吗
but a celebration of differences?
能否提醒我一下我们这艘星舰的任务是什么
I wonder if you might remind me of our mission on this vessel.
迁就我一次吧
Please, indulge me.
我们的任务是
Our mission is to make contact with those
和人类眼中的那些新生命和新文明进行接触
who humans consider new life and new civilizations.
也就是说 去探索无限的可能性
In other words, to seek infinite diversity.
我认为是这样
I suppose so.
所以 在我看来
Well, then, it seems to me a cultural exchange
让你的瓦肯同胞和这些人类船员进行一次文化交流
between your Vulcan brethren and your human crew
不过是对我们任务的一种延伸
is simply a furtherance of that mission.
他们甚至不知道我们要来吗
They don't even know we're coming?
我们没法呼叫他们
lt wasn't possible to hail them.
修道士认为科技设备会干扰他们的精神追求
The monks consider technology a distraction from their spiritual pursuits.
我可不想望当一个不速之客
I don't like dropping in on people unannounced.
只要我们遵守正确礼节 这不成问题
It won't be a problem as long as we observe the proper protocols.
当我们到达时 会有一名瓦肯长老迎接我们
When we arrive, we'll be greeted by a Vulcan elder.
除非他们先开口
You should not speak to him,
否则你不能和他或修道会中的任何一个成员说话
or any member of the order, unless spoken to first.
如果他们在冥想
If they appear to be meditating,
不要接近他们 也不要尝试去和他们交谈
do not approach them or attempt to make conversation.
同时 你们要全程保持沉默
Also, maintain quiet at all times,
不要触摸和乱动任何艺术品 圣物或是装饰
and do not touch or disturb any artifacts, relics, or ornamentation.
如果我们在他们进行柯林纳仪式时拜访
If we arrive at their time of communal Kolinahr,
我们很有可能会被拒之门外
it's likely we'll be turned away.
完成参观之后
At the conclusion of our visit,
他们会赠予我们一块加卡之石来表示尊敬
we'll be offered the stone of J'Kah as a gesture of salutation.
要收下它
Accept it.
然后微微鞠躬
Then bow slightly
同时保持沉默五秒 以示敬意
and observe a respectful silence for approximately five seconds.
我还以为星际舰队的训练就够艰苦的了
I thought Starfleet training was tough.
你说这个地方是用来清除情绪的
You say this is a place to purge emotions?
看起来有些人没控制住情绪啊 把这扇门撞开了
Looks like somebody had to purge pretty bad. He bashed the door in.
中校 这座修道院已经有近3000年的历史了
The temple is almost 3000 years old, commander.
不可能像新建筑一样完好如初
You can't expect it to be in pristine condition.
我们很荣幸能来拜访这处圣地
We are honored to visit this great sanctuary.
我无法让你们留下
I cannot ask you to stay.
我们正专注于进行柯林纳仪式的最后阶段
We are observing the final phase of Kolinahr.
他说他们正在进行柯林纳仪式
He says we have arrived at the time of Kolinahr.
在这个月运周期里
The order must remain in silent
整个修道会都必须保持沉默来进行反思
reflection throughout the lunar cycle.
不能打扰他们
They are not to be disturbed.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
至少我们亲眼见到了修道院
At least we got to see the place.
很荣幸能受到您的帮助
Your service honors us.
在我们离开之前 可否为到访的贵宾
Before we leave, may I request the offering of the J'Kah stone
献上一块加卡之石
for my distinguished guests?
请稍等
Please wait.
有什么不对劲吗
Something wrong?
可能没有
It's probably nothing.
可能
But?
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表