剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
食物在谁那里
Who's got the food packs?
不在我这
Nope.
特拉维斯呢
Travis?
我这也没有 长官
Not me, sir.
我们肯定是把它们落在营地了
We must've left them at the campsite.
我去取
I'll go.
小心点
Be careful.
崔普
Trip?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人刚才在外面吗
Was anybody outside just now?
只有你啊 怎么了
Just you. Why?
我还看到了其他人
There's someone else out there.
什么
What?
就在营地附近
Near the campsite.
今晚的鬼故事已经听够了吧
I think we've had enough ghost stories for one night.
不是鬼故事
It's no story.
我们扫描过这颗星球了
We scanned the planet.
无人居住
It's uninhabited.
我没骗你们 我看到了三个人
I'm telling you... I saw three people.
三个
Three?
他们长什么样子
What did they look like?
那时候太黑了 根本看不清
It was too dark.
准中校
Subcommander?
除我们之外
Other than ourselves,
没有其他人形生物了
there are no humanoid life-forms here.
或许你的三录仪出了些故障
There could be something wrong with your scanner.
它的全部功能都正常
It's functioning perfectly.
或许是你的幻觉
Perhaps you imagined seeing them.
他们看上去非常真实
They looked pretty real to me.
伊森 怎么了
Ethan?
这后面有人
There's someone back there.
我刚刚听到了声音
I heard voices.
你也要说是我自己想象出来的吗
Are you going to tell me I'm imagining things, too?
这里并不安全
It's not safe here.
那也不见得
We don't know that.
他们或许是友善的
They could be friendly.
那为什么他们要藏起来
Then why are they hiding?
为什么他们不出来跟我们打招呼
Why don't they come out and say hello?
我们应该立刻离开这里
We should leave!
那你觉得我们该去哪
Where do you propose we go?
回到暴风中去吗
Back out into the storm?
那也比被困在这里要好
It's better than being trapped in here.
冷静 船员
Slow down, Crewman.
这是命令
That's an order.
伊森
Ethan!
哪都别去
Stay here.
特拉维斯 跟我来
Travis.
我很快就回来
I'll be back shortly.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果这后面真的有人
If there's someone back there...
我打算找到他们
I intend to find them.
伊森 你在哪
Ethan!
特拉维斯
Travis!
我看见了一个东西
I saw one!
它从岩石里冒出来 好像和岩石融为一体了
It came right out of that rock like it was a part of it.
这可能就是为什么我们的三录仪探测不到它们
That could explain why they're not showing up on our scanners.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们应该回去了
We should go back.
他们是什么人
Who were they?
你说什么
Excuse me?
和你说话的是谁
Who were you talking to?
和谁说
Talking to?
这里没有其他人
There's no one here.
诺瓦科维奇不见了
We've lost Novakovich
而且显然这还有别人
and we're apparently not alone.
这里有某种生命体存在
There's some kind of life-form down here.
你们能成功返回洞穴里吗
Can you make it back to the cavern?
我们正往那边走 舰长
We're heading there now, sir.
舰长正赶过来
The Captain's on his way.
我们要离开这里了
We're getting out of here.
来得正是时候
Not a moment too soon.
就我所见 那些东西活在岩石里
From what I saw, these things live inside the rock.
我进行了地质分♥析♥
I performed a geological analysis.
这些岩石的组成成分是石灰岩和矿脉铼
The rocks are composed of limestone and cormalite.
没有别的了
Nothing more.
她在撒谎 中校
She's lying, Commander.
我看到她跟他们交谈了
I saw her talking to them.
船员
Crewman?
就在那
In there.
他们有两个人
There were two of them.
她搞错了
She's mistaken.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
为什么你不肯告诉我们是怎么一回事
Why won't you tell us what's going on?
他们想要怎么样
What do they want?
我确定坐标了
I've got a fix.
他在东北方向20公里处
20 kilometers northeast.
亚契呼叫诺瓦科维奇
Archer to Novakovich.
伊森
Ethan.
请回复
Respond.
谁在说话
Who's there?!
你是谁
Who is that?!
我是亚契舰长
This is Captain Archer.
我们准备降落
We're attempting to land.
你得返回原来的洞穴
I want you to get back to the cavern.
去死吧
Go to hell!
我没有必要欺骗你
I have no reason to deceive you.
她也是啊
Neither does she.
你一直声称这些生物并不存在
You keep claiming these creatures don't exist,
但我们都看见过它们
but the rest of us have all seen them.
不觉得这有点奇怪吗
That's a little strange, don't you think?
我无法解释你见到的事物
I can't explain what you've seen,
但我向你保证我没有和任何人说话
but I assure you, I didn't speak to anyone.
我本是很想相信你的
I'd like to believe you, but you Vulcans
但你们瓦肯人在坦诚相待这一方面
don't exactly have a spotless track record
可是说一套做一套
when it comes to being honest with us.
你想表达什么
Your point?
你曾对我们隐瞒过事情
You've held things back before.
也许你还会这么做
You might be doing it again.
这里是塔克
Tucker here.
我们已经接近你们的位置了
We're closing in on your position, Trip.
离洞口一百米处有一块空地
There's a clearing a hundred meters from the cave entrance.
到那去会合
Get to it.
我找到他们了
I'm reading them.
正西方两千米
Two kilometers due west.
我在尝试降落了
I'm taking us down.
地表附近气流活动很复杂
There's a lot of wind shear near the surface.
启动次级降落推进器
Activate the auxiliary landing thrusters.
高度 70米
Altitude... 70 meters.
40米
40 meters.
我得改变一下我们的航行矢量
I'll have to try a different vector.
注意右舷
Starboard!
看见了
I see it.
四号♥推进器失效了
Thruster four's down.
等离子冷却剂泄漏
We're leaking plasma coolant.
快到了
Almost there.
舰长 没有推进器 我们无法在这种暴风里安全着陆
Sir, we can't safely land in this wind with a thruster out.
亚契呼叫塔克
Archer to Tucker.
舰长 没把我们忘了吧
Captain, aren't you forgetting something?
我们只能等风势减弱了才能来接你们
We're going to have to wait till the wind dies down.
在那之前保护好自己
Try to manage till then.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表