剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
还好
All right?
对
Yeah.
我还好
I'm all right.
有人朝我们走过来了
Someone was walking this way,
但他在拐角处又回去了
but he turned and went around the corner.
我想如果我们假装是
I thought if we pretended to be...
我知道
I understand.
我希望你回去
I want you to head back.
除非我看到板条箱里的东西
Not before I see what's in those crates.
帮我把它打开
Help me open this.
快走
Move!
你以前见过那样的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
事实上
Actually...
我见过
...I have.
待在这儿
Stay here.
乔
Jon.
没事
It's all right.
他没死
He's not dead.
你还有什么事情没告诉我吗 乔
Is there anything else you'd like to tell me, Jon?
要是你的船能去很多星星上
If your ship can travel to so many stars,
那你为什么要来这儿
then why would you come here?
为了遇到你
To meet you.
我
Me?
不仅是你 还有你们这里的人们
Not you personally, but your people.
为什么 与你们相比我们如此落后
Why? We're so backward compared to you.
不考虑科技的话 我们其实没什么不同
If you take away our technology,we're not that different.
来吧
Come on.
他们在开采某种维瑞地位素
They're mining some kind of veridium isotope.
维瑞地主要用于制♥造♥炸♥药♥
Veridium is primarily used to manufacture explosives.
我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你有找到四氰酸盐的痕迹吗
Did you find any traces of tetracyanate?
他们的钻头上全是那个
Their drill bits are saturated with it.
我们得阻止他们继续
We've gotta shut this all down.
这个反应堆似乎是所有能量的源头
The reactor seems to be powering the entire operation,
但我不能用我的相位手♥枪♥ 那有可能炸掉半个城
but l can't use my phase-pistol. I'd risk blowing up half the city.
舰长 让我下去破坏那个反应堆
Captain, let me come down there and take a crack at it.
我觉得我们并没有那么多时间
I doubt that we have that much time.
我们最好的武器是传送器
Our best shot is the transporter.
我去看看怎么破坏那个阻尼场
I'll see what I can do about disengaging that dampening field.
给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes.
明白
Understood.
我想你不认得马鲁瑞安文
I don't suppose you read Malurian.
你就不能用你们的设备吗
Can't you use your device?
那东西没被设计用来做这个
It wasn't designed for that.
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
商店周围有一个能量场
There's an energy field surrounding the shop.
就是它让我的船看不到这里有什么
It's keeping my ship from seeing what's in here.
这些按钮中的某个应该能把它关掉
One of these controls should turn it off.
这儿
Here.
什么
What?
这是特高拉街 商店在这儿
This is Tengala Street. Here's the shop.
这个圈可能和能量场有关
This outline could have something to do with the energy field.
等等 你在做什么
Wait. What are you doing?
如果蓝线代表了阻尼场
If the blue line represents the dampening field,
蓝按钮应该是控制它的
this blue button should control it.
那黄圆点是干什么的
What about the yellow dots?
黄圆点怎么了
What about them?
你怎么知道黄点不代表阻尼场
How do we know they don't represent the field?
也许是黄按钮
Maybe it's the yellow button.
蓝的是亮的
The blue one's lit.
所以我才担心
That's what worries me.
我们能争到天荒地老 到底要按哪个
We could debate this all day. Blue or yellow?
蓝的吧
Blue.
一艘船正在接近
There's a ship approaching.
来自哪里
From where?
它一定是在星球另一侧的同步轨道上
It must've been in a geosynchronous orbit on the other side of the planet.
侦测到多个武器平台
I'm picking up multiple weapon platforms.
他们全副武装
They're armed to the teeth.
我们收到了来自地表的呼叫
We're being hailed from the surface.
是舰长吗
The captain?
我想不是
l don't think so.
显示到屏幕上
On, screen.
我建议你们马上离开这个星系
I suggest you leave this system at once,
不然我的船就开火了
or my ship will open fire.
我要同亚契舰长说话
I want to speak with Captain Archer.
那是不可能的 他死了
That won't be possible. He's dead.
他们开火了
The ship's firing.
我的舰船能同时发射十个那样的炮弹
My vessel is capable of firing ten of those charges simultaneously.
我强烈建议你们离开轨道
Again, l suggest you break orbit.
舰长 你是怎么知道这个设施的
How did you learn about this facility, captain?
是从哪个丑陋的泰拉瑞特商人那里听来的吗
Was it from a somewhat ugly Tellarite merchant perhaps?
告诉过你了
I told you.
我们从轨道上探测到了反应堆
We detected your reactor from orbit.
我忘了 你们是探索者
I forgot, you're explorers.
我们在尝试帮助这些人
We're trying to help these people.
你的开采污染了他们的水源
What you're doing here is contaminating their water supply.
这颗星球上有五亿阿卡里人
There are 500 million Akaali on this planet.
几千个人微不足道
A few thousand won't be missed.
如果你答应不再回来 我愿意放你走
I'm willing to let you go, provided you promise not to return.
我们已通知你的船派一艘穿梭机下来
We've instructed your ship to send down a launch vehicle
带你和那个女人走
to take you and the woman.
她属于这里
She belongs here.
相信我 她在你的船上会更好
Believe me, she'll be better off on your ship.
现在 舰长 远离控制台
Now, step away from the control panel, captain.
如果有人从这两扇门走进来
If anyone walks through either of these doors,
从这瞄准然后扣动扳机
aim this and pull the trigger.
他们又在给武器充能了
They're recharging weapons.
准备听我命令离开轨道
Prepare to leave orbit on my order.
暂缓指令 让这艘船呆在原地
Belay that. Keep this ship right where it is.
不用我重申我的军衔比你高吧 塔克中校
I don't have to reiterate that I outrank you, Mr. Tucker.
少尉
Ensign.
轮机部在
Engineering.
比利 准备听我命令排空曲速舱
Billy, stand by to vent the nacelles, on my order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
我没说离开轨道 我说的是准备离开轨道
I didn't say leave orbit. I said, prepare to leave orbit.
不论生死我都没打算抛下舰长
I have no intention of abandoning the captain, dead or alive.
阻尼场解除了
The dampening field's down.
有了吗
Anything?
我已经锁定了
l've got a fix on it.
正在传输坐标信息
Transfer the coordinates.
舰艏船壳极化防御即将失效
The forward hull plating's depolarizing.
规避机动 保持在传送范围内
Evasive maneuvers. Keep us within transporter range.
我尽量
l'll try.
开火反击
Return fire.
敌舰上搭载了某种能量护盾
They've got some kind of energy shielding.
我们的武器没有效果
Our weapons are ineffective.
是舰长
lt's the captain.
把他接进来
Put him through.
上面是什么情况
How's it going up there?
一艘马来瑞恩星舰对我们开火了 我们受损了
A Malurian vessel's opened fire. We're taking damage.
反应堆呢
And the reactor?
我们现在正在尝试锁定它
We're trying to get a lock on it now.
你现在怎么样 他们说你已经被杀了
Are you all right? He said you'd been killed.
别担心我 专心解决反应堆就好
Don't worry about me. Just get the reactor.
乔
Jon.
我们失去了侧向推进器
We've lost lateral thrusters.
塔克中校 情况怎么样
Commander Tucker, status?
如果你飞得稳一些我这问题就好解决了
This would be a lot easier if you'd stop rocking the boat.
还要多久
How long?
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表