剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
你看到他长什么样了么
You get a look at him?
嗯 他大概有两米高 两足 样子很奇怪
Yeah, he appeared to be a couple of meters tall, biped, odd-looking scales.
这是个延伸到几百米外的
This leads to a network of caverns
洞穴网络
that extend for several hundred meters.
亚契呼叫梅威瑟
Archer to Mayweather.
说吧 舰长
Go ahead, sir.
回穿梭机上拿两只手电筒过来
Get back to the shuttle, and grab a pair of flashlights.
尽量快点
Make it quick.
是 舰长
Yes, sir.
最好我先进去 舰长
It'd be best if l went first, sir.
我跟着你
After you.
舰长
Captain.
我叫亚契
My name is Archer.
我们在找一些人
We're looking for some people.
我希望你们能帮助我们
I was hoping you could help us.
我们不会伤害你们
We're not going to hurt you.
我们只想弄明白他们遭遇了什么
We're just trying to find out what happened to them.
走哪条路
Which way?
提'珀呼叫亚契舰长
T'Pol to Captain Archer.
舰长
Captain?
我们被攻击了
We're under attack.
而且我觉得我们刚刚转错弯了
And I think we just took a wrong turn.
有人能帮我们指下路吗
We could use a little help navigating down here.
马上
Just a moment.
大概3米以内 你们的左边会出现一个隧♥道♥ 走进去
In approximately three meters, a tunnel will branch off to your left. Take it.
我没看到隧♥道♥啊
I don't see a tunnel.
更正 十米处
Correction. Ten meters.
我没事 舰长
I'm all right, sir.
麦尔康 麦尔康
Malcolm? Malcolm!
麦尔康去哪了
Where's Malcolm?
快跑
Go.
快起飞
Take us up.
如果是那些外星人杀了殖民者 他们也会杀麦尔康的
If those aliens killed the colonists, they could kill Malcolm too.
他们不是外星人
Those weren't aliens.
他们是人类
They're human.
我不明白 如果他们是人类的话 为何要攻击我们
I don't get it. If they're human, why were they shooting at us?
亚契呼叫舰桥 你们有什么发现吗
Archer to the bridge. What have you found?
我们大致探明了这个洞穴
We've got a pretty good picture of those caverns.
而且目前我们探测到了五十二个生命信♥号♥♥
And we've picked up 52 bio-signs so far.
全都是人类
All human.
我现在很担心李德上尉
The only one l'm interested in right now is Lt Reed.
我们必须把他救出来
We've got to get him out of there.
你们找到他了吗
Have you found him?
找到了 舰长
Yes, sir.
他现在在地下约90米处
He's about 90 meters below the surface.
他没有回应呼叫 舰长 但他还活着
He's not responding to hails, captain, but he's alive.
让弗拉克斯医生来态势室和我们会合
Have Dr. Phlox join us in the Situation Room.
明白 舰长
Aye, sir.
如果他们是第一代殖民者的后裔
If these are the descendants of the original colonists,
他们肯定从没见过其他人类
they've never seen other humans before.
或许他们会觉得我们很陌生 我们也是
Maybe we looked as strange to them as they did to us.
隧♥道♥长12.6公里
12.6 kilometers worth of tunnels.
看上去他们还挖过几口井
Looks like they even dug a few wells.
地质状况有一点不稳定
The geology's a little shaky.
有些过道已经塌陷了
Some of these passageways have collapsed.
他们应该是迫于辐射移居地下的
They may have been driven underground by the radiation.
你们找到造成辐射的原因了吗
Have you figured out what caused it?
还没有
Not yet.
他们怎么获取食物
What do they do for food?
有很多种族靠地下生长的动植物 块茎类 菌类和昆虫为生
Many species feed on underground fauna and flora. Tubers, fungi, insects.
他们也猎食一些 穴居动物
They also hunt some kind of burrowing animal.
麦尔康在哪里
Where's Malcolm?
就在这 舰长 有两个人和他在一起
Right here, sir. There are two people with him.
我们能用传送他出来吗
Can we use the transporter?
他的位置太深了
He's too deep.
隧♥道♥的这一部分塌陷了
A section of this tunnel is collapsed.
这里没人 如果我们能够进去 用相位枪清除这些障碍物
If we could get into it, we could clear the obstruction It's empty.
我们就离李德上尉只有二十米的距离了
We'd be less than 20 meters from Lieutenant Reed.
那两个人怎么办 我们必须假设他们是有武装的
What about these two? We have to assume they're armed.
一颗震爆弹就能解决这个问题
A stun grenade would solve that.
我不想冒险产生很多人员伤亡
I don't want to risk any more casualties.
不管他们长相如何 他们仍然是人类
Despite how they look, they're still human.
我们必须找到与他们交谈的方法
We've got to find some way to talk to them.
他们似乎并不想谈话
They didn't seem eager to talk.
如果我无法和那些人做第一次接触
If I can't make first contact with other hu--
那我在这里就没什么意义了
I don't have any business being out here.
麦尔康中枪了
Malcolm was shot.
带好你的医疗工具和我在穿梭机库会合
Grab your medical kit and meet me at the Launch Bay.
这就来 舰长
Right away, sir.
舰长
Captain.
试着找出地表的辐射源
Try to find out what irradiated the surface.
你和星去研究那个数据缓存
You and Hoshi get to work on that data buffer.
我想知道他们是否曾经尝试向地球发送过信息
I want to know if they tried to send any messages to Earth.
你认为他们知道我们回来了吗
Do you think they know we've returned?
一艘穿梭机在你家门口着陆 很难听不见
Hard not to hear a shuttlepod landing on your roof.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
我只是想和你们谈谈
I just want to talk.
我很担心我的船员
I'm concerned about my officer.
我想见见他
I'd like to see him.
能在这见到你真好
Fancy meeting you here.
你的腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
我出了点血 舰长 不过 我觉得不是很严重
I've lost a bit of blood, sir, but l don't think it's too serious.
请问 我能去拿我的医疗用品吗
May I have my medical supplies, please?
你是人类
Human?
没错
That's right.
那他呢
What's that?
我叫弗拉克斯
My name is Phlox.
我是德诺布拉人 亚契舰长的医官
I am a Denobulan. I'm Captain Archer's physician.
你们乘坐着一艘天空船
You tracked from Earth
从地球来
on a sky ship.
她叫做进取号♥
It's called Enterprise.
是要干什么 杀掉我们剩下的人吗
To what? Gut the rest of us?
不
No.
我们是来这里是为了弄清楚殖民地发生了什么
We're here to find out what happened to the colony.
我们是来帮助你们的
We came to help you.
我们新星人受够了人类
Novans have had enough help from you.
我们不是掘土兽那样脆弱的猎物
We're not so easy to hunt as diggers.
回到地面上去 否则我们就把地道封死
Go back to the overside or we'll seal your passage.
我说过了 我们不会伤害任何人
I told you, we're not here to hurt anybody.
带那个人走 不要再回来
Take that one, and don't track back.
好吧
All right.
但他没办法仅凭一条腿走出地道
But he won't be able to get through these tunnels on one leg.
我的医生需要帮他治疗
My doctor needs to treat him.
为什么你们认为我们是来伤害你们的
What makes you think we're here to hurt you?
人类会伤害新星人
Humans hurt Novans.
为什么会这么想
Why do you think that?
他们杀了我们
They gutted us.
我们的家人 我们祖先
Our families. Our before-families.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是用毒雨
Poison rain.
我当时还很小 但我还记得
I was no taller than a digger, but l can still see back.
我们曾居住在地表 然后人类朝我们下毒雨
We lived on the overside, then the humans dropped the poison,
烧伤了我们的皮肤 杀死了大人们
burned our skin, gutted the grown ones.
我们无处可逃 只能来到这里
There was no place to go but here--
到地底下
To the underside.
我想我应该知道你们说的是什么
I think I know what you're talking about.
毒雨 这应该是某种辐射
The poison rain. It was some kind of radiation.
我不知道是因为什么造成的 但我可以肯定不是人类干的
I don't know what caused it, but l'm sure it wasn't humans.
他现在已经可以勉强走路了
He can walk, more or less.
但我还是得把他带回医务室取出子弹
But l'll need to get him back to Sickbay to remove the projectile.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表