剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
接受帮助并不可耻
There's no shame in accepting.
我们可以自己做到
We can do this on our own.
我和你一样不喜欢他 舰长
I don't like him any more than you do, captain.
就现在而言 使用牵引光束似乎是个更好的选择
But a tractor beam sounds like a pretty good idea right now.
凡尼科正等着你拒绝他的帮助呢
Vanik expects you to refuse his offer.
他认定人类自负高傲
He sees humans as arrogant, prideful.
何不证明他是错的呢
Why not prove him wrong?
你可以尽快拯救他们
You can save them,
或任由你所谓的自尊碍事
or you can let your pride stand in the way.
你是人类
You're human.
这任由你选择
You're free to choose.
他们抓住我们了
They've got us.
进取号♥ 请讲
Go ahead, Enterprise.
这里是瓦肯星舰特缪瓦号♥的舰长凡尼科
This is Captain Vanik of the Vulcan ship Ti'Mur.
准备好启动引擎 返回你们的星舰
Stand by to ignite your engines and return to your ship.
我觉得你也许想看看我们收集的数据
I thought you might wanna take a look at the data we collected.
你帮我们带回了穿梭机
You helped us bring it back.
我们至少可以以此回报
It's the least we can do.
如你们科学官所说
As your science officer told you,
我们对彗星不感兴趣
we have little interest in comets.
你们的牵引光束真是了不起
That tractor beam of yours is quite something.
我们能有机会看一看技术说明吗
Any chance we could take a look at the specifications?
这项技术信息是机密
That information is classified.
我想也是
I thought it might be.
我们会在一小时内离开
We'll be leaving within the hour.
还有什么需要我们提供帮助的吗
Is there anything else we can help you with?
你们帮的够多的了
You've done more than enough.
再会了 舰长
See you around.
你快要没时间咯
You don't have much time.
你应该打包好行李了吧
I assume you're all packed.
舰长 如果你允许的话
Captain, with your permission,
我想发送一条消息给特缪瓦号♥
I'd like to transmit a message to the Ti'Mur,
送往瓦肯
to send to Vulcan.
请便吧
Go right ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
是关于什么的消息
What was that all about?
是私人消息
It's personal.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表