剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
You have no idea how much I'm restraining myself from knocking you on your ass.
克林贡人急着让他回去是吧 行啊
These Klingons, they're anxious to get their man back. Fine.
我能在三天之内准备好让星舰出发
I can have my ship ready to go in three days.
由我们将他活着护送回去
We'll take him back home. Alive.
现在还轮不到你将自己的道德观念强加在别人身上
This is no time to be imposing your ethical beliefs.
丹 你的看法呢
Dan?
你召集齐你的船员了吗
What about your crew?
你的通讯官还在巴西
Your comm officer's in Brazil.
而且你还没选好自己舰上的医疗官
You haven't selected a medical officer yet.
就三天 我只需要三天
Three days, that's all I need.
中将 请慎重
Admiral.
大使 人类一直在等待这样的机会
We've been waiting for nearly a century, ambassador.
看来 这次会为我们独♥立♥自主开个好头
This seems as good a time as any to get started.
好好听我的话 你们这是在铸成大错
Listen to me. You're making a mistake.
所以当你们挂在嘴边的逻辑不起作用时 就提高嗓门来说服别人吗
When your logic doesn't work, you raise your voice?
看来已经被我们影响不浅了呵
You've been on Earth too long.
我就知道你肯定不会赞同那些瓦肯人的做法的
I had a feeling their approach wouldn't sit too well with you.
这次任务别出差错啊
Don't screw this up.
听说这一新平台已经被批准通过进行生物传送了
I heard this platform's been approved for bio-transport.
「生物传送」指的怕是水果和蔬菜吧
I presume you mean fruits and vegetables.
其实是说可以传送军官以及船员
I mean armoury officers and helmsmen.
我可不希望自己被拆成一个个分子 再被压缩进入数据流
I don't think I'm ready to have my molecules compressed into a data stream.
官方声称传送机是安全的
They claim it's safe.
真的吗
Do they indeed?
唉 我希望舰长没在打算让我们使用它吧
Well, I certainly hope the captain doesn't plan on making us use it.
别忧心忡忡的啦
Don't worry.
我听说啊 他甚至不敢让自己的小狗使用传送机
From what I'm told, he wouldn't even put his dog through this thing.
搞什么啊
This is ridiculous.
我要的是等离子线圈 却给我送来了一盒阀门密封剂
I ask for plasma coils, and they send me a case of valve sealant.
看来我没办法在三天内让武器系统正常工作了
There's no chance I can have these weapons online in three days.
这次的任务只是把一个伤员送回母星而已吧
We're just taking a sick man back to his homeworld.
为什么会用上武器呢
Why do we need weapons?
你没阅读过关于克林贡人的报告吗
Didn't you read the profile report on these Klingons?
报告上写 克林贡人甚至会在战斗前将自己的牙磨锋利
Apparently, they sharpen their teeth before they go into battle.
毫无疑问 塔克中校会在明天前把我需要的仪器送过来
No doubt Mr Tucker will reassure me that my equipment will be here tomorrow,
『耐心沉住气 上尉』
"Keep your shirt on, lieutenant."
人工重力档位好像稍微有点高 还是只是我的错觉
Is it me or does the artificial gravity seem a bit heavy?
很正常啊 地球上的海平面水平
Feels all right. Earth sea level.
我爸一般设置在0.8G
My father always kept it at 0.8 G.
说这样走起路来可以轻快一些
Thought it put a little spring in his step.
在这样的货船上长大 我猜你在地球上走路时
Being raised on ships, it must have felt like you had
肯定感觉鞋里加了铅块一样沉重
lead in your boots when you got to Earth.
没错 就是在那里上锁
Beautiful. Lock it off right there.
好像还有地方没擦干净吧
I believe you missed a spot.
塔克中校 这位是特拉维斯·梅威瑟少尉
Commander Tucker, Ensign Travis Mayweather.
他刚刚登舰
He just arrived.
「太空原住民」是吧
Our space boomer.
我们的曲速引擎有多快呢
How fast have you gotten her?
曲速4级轻轻松松
Warp 4.
等我们到越过木星时就可以加速到曲速4.5级了
We'll be going to 4.5 as soon as we clear Jupiter.
觉得自己驾驭得住吗
Think you can handle it?
能到4.5级吗
4.5?
失陪了 我得去校正一下我们的航行偏导仪啦
Pardon me, but if I don't realign the deflector,
否则一粒星际尘埃撞在船壳上
the first grain of space dust we come across
可以砸出一个你拳头般大小的缺口来
will blow a hole through this ship the size of your fist.
耐心沉住气 上尉
Keep your shirt on, lieutenant.
你要的设备明天早上就会运上来了
Your equipment will be here in the morning.
很好
Very good.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
要收紧你舌头的后半部
Tighten the back of your tongue.
继续练习 你就快掌握啦
Keep trying, you've almost got it.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
离考试就剩两周时间了
There's two more weeks before exams.
我现在没法抽身啊
It's impossible for me to leave now.
你可以找个人来代班啊
You've gotta have someone who can cover for you.
如果有人能代替我做我的工作
If there was anyone else who can do what I do,
你就不会急着招募我到你的星舰上去了吧
you wouldn't be so eager to have me on your spaceship.
星
Hoshi...
抱歉啦 舰长
I'm sorry, captain,
现在离开 我会过意不去的
I owe it to these kids.
我可以强制命令你
I could order you.
忘了吗 我现在可是在正式休假中哦
I'm on leave from Starfleet, remember?
若要强制取消休假并召回我 只有正式惩戒这种方式
You would have to forcibly recall me, which would require a reprimand,
而惩戒令会让我暂时无法在星舰上服役哦
which would disqualify me from serving on an active vessel.
我急需你过人的语言能力
I need someone with your ear.
会有的 三周之后就来了
And you'll have her, in three weeks.
这是什么语言
What's that?
克林贡语 索瓦尔大使给了我瓦肯语言数据库中的一个样本
Klingon. Ambassador Soval gave us a sampling of their linguistic database.
你不是说瓦肯人坚决反对让你承担护送任务吗
I thought you said the Vulcans were opposed to this.
是啊 但我们最后达成了一些妥协
They are. But we agreed to make a few compromises.
你对这些克林贡人 了解的多吗
What do you know about these... Klingons?
几乎一无所知
Not much.
一个满是战士的国度
An empire of warriors.
还有靠着适应性语法组成的80多种方言
With 80 polyguttural dialects constructed on an adaptive syntax.
把声音调大点
Turn it up.
考虑一下吧 你会成为第一个与克林贡人进行交流的人类
Think of it. You'd be the first human to talk to these people.
你真的愿意让另一个人来代替你做这事吗
Do you really want someone else to do it?
所以怎么来了一个瓦肯的科学官啊
Since when do we have Vulcan science officers?
因为我们得用到瓦肯绘制的星图来导航到克诺纳斯啊
Since we needed their star charts to get to Kronos.
所以就允许他们在舰上安置间谍的妥协换来几张星图吗
So we get a few maps, and they get to put a spy on our ship?
弗瑞斯中将让我们把她当成一个伴路出行的人就行了
Admiral Forrest says we should think of her more as a chaperone.
我还以为这次行动本就是为了避开瓦肯人的控制呢
I thought the whole point was to get away from the Vulcans.
四天过去 四天回来 她很快就离开了
Four days there and four days back. Then she's gone.
在此期间 我们也得礼貌待客
In the meantime, we're to extend her every courtesy.
我不好说了 和波尔托斯一起待在舰桥可比这自在多了
I don't know. I'd be more comfortable with Porthos on the bridge.
她来咯
Here we go.
请进
Come in.
这个报告表明我应在0800时转任到你的舰上
This confirms that I was transferred to your command at 0800 hours.
向长官报道
Reporting for duty.
有任何问题吗
Is there a problem?
并无 舰长
No, sir.
抱歉 我忘了 瓦肯女性的嗅觉极其敏锐
Oh, I forgot. Vulcan females have a heightened sense of smell.
希望波尔托斯不会太冒犯你
I hope Porthos isn't too offensive to you.
我接受过容忍♥冒犯的相关训练
I've been trained to tolerate offensive situations.
我早上洗过澡了 你呢 舰长
I took a shower this morning. How about you, captain?
介绍一下 这位是查尔斯·塔克三世中校
I'm sorry, this is Commander Charles Tucker III.
这位是副指挥官 提'珀
Subcommander T'Pol.
可以叫我崔普
Trip. I'm called Trip.
我会牢记的
I'll try to remember that.
虽然你可能没有我们一样的对这次任务的热诚
While you may not share our enthusiasm about this mission,
也希望你能遵守舰上的规章制度
I expect you to follow our rules.
你能在舰长准备室以及舰桥内 都是因你的职权
What's said in this room and out on that bridge is privileged information.
我不希望我前一天在舰桥说的话 隔天就在瓦肯最高指挥部传开了
I don't want every word I say being picked apart the next day by the Vulcan High Command.
我到此的任务并不是监视你们
My reason for being here is not espionage.
上级只是派我来协助你们完成任务
My superiors simply asked me to assist you.
你上级甚至觉得没有你们瓦肯人的协助 我们人类连厕所都不会冲
Your superiors don't think we can flush a toilet without one of you to assist us.
并不是我主动要求这次调任的 舰长
I didn't request this assignment, captain.
您大可看好了 等到这次的任务一结束
And you can be certain that when this mission's over,
我收拾行李离开这里的意愿并不亚于你们
I'll be as pleased to leave this ship as you'll be to have me go.
如果没有其他事了 请允许我失陪
If there's nothing else...
没事了
That will be all.
泽弗兰·科克伦博士在90年之前历史性的首次曲速航行
When Zefram Cochrane made his legendary Warp flight 90 years ago...
吸引了我们的新盟友 瓦肯的注意
and drew the attention of our new friends, the Vulcans,
人类这才意识到自己在茫茫星辰中并不孤独
we realised that we weren't alone in the galaxy.
今天 人类即将抵达一个全新的里程碑
Today, we are about to cross a new threshold.
如果把寰宇比作海洋 在过去的近一个世纪内 人类只是在浅水里徘徊
For nearly a century, we've waded ankle-deep in the ocean of space.
是时候开始学习游泳了
Now it's finally time to swim.
若不是科克伦博士以及亨利·亚契
The Warp 5 engine wouldn't be a reality...
鞠躬尽瘁 呕心沥血地进行研发
without men like Dr Cochrane and Henry Archer,
属于人类的曲速五引擎并无可能成为现实
who worked so hard to develop it.
所以由亨利的儿子 乔纳森·亚契来指挥
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表