剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
我们本来就不需要 我们只是想帮助你们恢复健康
We don't. We only want to help you. Make you healthy.
那张薇拉·福勒和她女儿的照片
Was that photograph of Vera Fuller and her daughter shale?
你们真觉得那是我们编出来骗你们的吗
Do you really believe that we created it to trick you?
你是人类
You're human.
我也是
So am l.
同胞之间 互帮互助
Humans help each other.
等我们回到地下
When we track back to the underside,
我们会把你的船员还给你
we'll return your crewman
只要你保证离开
only if you promise to leave.
我已经锁定着陆点了 舰长
I've got the landing site locked in, captain.
至少和你们的人谈谈
Would you at least
告诉他们我的提议如何
talk to your people, tell them what I proposed?
穿梭机的推进器失效了
Our thrusters are down.
重新启动一下
Fire them up again.
穿梭机一号♥呼叫进取号♥ 紧急情况
Pod 1 to Enterprise. We've got an emergency.
有人受伤了吗
Is anyone hurt?
我们还好 但离开这里可能有点困难
We're okay, but getting out of here is gonna be tricky.
你能给我们提供定位吗
Can you give us the coordinates--?
舰长
Captain?
我觉得我们在下坠
I think we're done dropping.
我们下降了多少
How far have we gone?
差不多8米
You're down about 8 meters.
看起来好像是两边的隧♥道♥塌陷了
Looks like a couple of the abandoned tunnels gave way.
把门打开
Open it.
打开门
Open it.
冷静点
Hold on.
崔普 如果我打开舱门会发生什么
Trip, if I open the port hatch, what am l gonna find?
快打开
Open it.
你们停在一条稳定的隧♥道♥内 应该没事
You're on the floor of a stable tunnel. You should be okay.
你们得搭建一个装置把穿梭机拉回地面
You're gonna have to build a rig to get this pod back on the surface.
是 舰长
Aye, sir.
我们在一个斜向下的通道里
We're in the downslope passage.
我们得抄近道去救你的那位船员
We need to pass the cut-through to get to your crewman.
给我你的手♥枪♥
Give me your pistol.
你在想什么呢
What are you talking about?
想看到你的人活着就把枪给我
If you want to see your human alive, you'll give me your pistol.
待在穿梭机这里 保持通讯畅通
Stay here with the shuttle. Keep your com open.
救命
Help!
稍等一下
Hold on a second.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
救命 救命啊
Help! Help me!
是阿卡瑞
It's Akary.
救救我
Help!
他肯定是在你们飞船震塌地道的时候掉下去的
He must have fallen when your sky ship quaked the tunnels.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我腿断了
l'm leg-broke.
这块木头把我压住了
The wood has me sealed down.
你会冒着摔断腿的风险去救一个新星人吗
Would you risk your bones to save a Novan?
我会尽力的 但我恐怕到不了那么下面
I'll do what I can, but l doubt I can make it down there.
我们一起下去
We'll track together
但前提是你要相信我
but you'll need to trust me.
水位正在上涨 我们得抓紧
The water's rising. We have to hurry.
把我的相位手♥枪♥还给我
I need you to give me my phase pistol.
我的枪
My gun.
为什么
Why?
这样就能解救你的人♥质♥了吗
So you can go free your hostage?
这样我才能救他
So l can free this man.
现在该轮到你相信我了
It's your turn to trust me.
搭把手
Give me a hand.
准备好了吗
Ready.
舰长
Captain.
你感觉怎么样
How are you holding up?
还好 问题不大
Not badly, all things considered.
但最好还是把这颗子弹从我腿里取走
But l really wouldn't mind getting this bullet out of my leg.
告诉他们
Tell them.
告诉他们亚契说的关于南边的岛屿
Tell them what Archer said about the islands to the south.
他们答应会离开的 让他们走吧 我们在这里没问题
They promised to leave. Let them go. We'll be fine here.
谁说的 这可没人答应
We're not fine. None of us is fine.
我们都会烂在这里的
We're rotting, all of us.
他们承诺会离开的
They've promised to leave.
我想起来了
I've seen back.
薇拉 福勒是我的母亲
Vera Fuller was my mother.
而照片里的小女孩正是我
That girl in the picture was me.
一个人类的女孩
A human girl.
我们有着共同的祖先
Our go-befores shared the same path.
我们应该听他们的
We should listen.
听说过加治·科瑞特吗
Ever heard of Judge Crater?
科瑞特
Crater?
一个在20世纪初消失的人
Disappeared in the early 20th century.
译注:艾米利亚·埃尔哈特在VOY 2x01 "The 37's" 曾出现
艾米利亚·埃尔哈特呢
How about Amelia Earhart?
也不知道
No.
1937年失踪后再也无人找到她
1937. Never found a trace of her.
很多人花了几年甚至几十年
A lot of people spent years, decades,
去找这些人的下落
trying to figure out what happened to them.
然而这些都比不上地球新星的谜团
But neither of those mysteries holds a candle to Terra Nova.
我们还解决了它
And we solved it.
不仅仅解决了这个问题
Did more than that.
这些人再过一两年就要绝种了
Those people were a year or two away from extinction.
我们不仅找到了他们 还救了他们的命
We didn't just find them. We saved their lives.
这些年来 我一直好奇殖民地到底发生了什么
All these years wondering about that colony.
我未曾想过 我能够成为他们历史的一部分
I never thought l'd become a part of their history.
这么说吧 特拉维斯
Tell you what, Travis.
不如你把这些报告整合后发给星际舰队吧
Why don't you put together the report for Starfleet.
如果我没猜错 这肯定能在地球上搞个大新闻
If I'm not mistaken, it'll be headline news back home.
『地球新星谜团终被解开』
"The Terra Nova Puzzle, Solved at Last,"
由特拉维斯·梅威瑟少尉撰写
as told by Ensign Travis Mayweather.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表