剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
在 舰长
Yes, Captain?
我们接到诺瓦科维奇了
We have Novakovich.
而我被一支相位手♥枪♥指着头
And I have a phase-pistol pointed at my head.
什么
What?
我想我的怀疑是正确的 舰长
My suspicions were right on the nose, Captain.
我们的瓦肯朋友
Our little Vulcan here
从来都是表里不一 从来都是
is not what she appears to be... never was.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
这里有某种生物
There's some kind of creatures down here.
他们躲在岩石里
They hide inside solid rock.
我和特拉维斯都看到了
Travis and I have both seen them.
卡特勒看到其中有两个在和提珀交谈
Cutler saw two of them talking to T'Pol.
他们在密谋着什么 但是当然 她否认了
They're up to something, but of course, she denies it.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们受到了一种精神化合物的影响
You've all been exposed to a psychotropic compound.
它会导致高度焦虑并且产生幻觉
It causes heightened anxiety, hallucinations...
你是说那些生物是我们幻想的吗
Are you telling me those creatures aren't real?
那种化合物来自某种花的花粉
The compound comes from the pollen of a flower.
我们认为它是风暴开始时从山上吹下来的
We think it was blown down from the mountains when the winds started.
医生检查了诺瓦科维奇
The doctor's run tests on Novakovich.
他几个小时之后就会恢复的
He thinks he's going to be okay in a few hours.
所以如果你们能尽可能地深入洞穴
So if you can get as deep as you can into the caves,
你们的症状也会一样减轻
your symptoms should dissipate around the same time.
这不是我们的想象 舰长
We didn't imagine this, Captain.
在星际舰队训练时 你也受过类似的模拟训练
You dealt with simulations very close to this in Starfleet training.
你很了解这些改变精神状态的药物
You're familiar with mind-altering agents.
风一停我们就下去救你
We'll be down to get you as soon as the winds let up.
你不在场 舰长
You're not here, Captain.
你不清楚发生了什么
You don't understand what's going on.
放下武器 崔普
Put your weapon down, Trip.
我命令你
That's an order.
提'珀
T'Pol?
他放下了枪 舰长
He's lowered his phase-pistol, sir.
你受影响了吗
Have you been affected?
有 但很轻微
Yes, but only slightly.
坚持住
Try to hold on.
亚契通话完毕
Archer out.
回舰桥去
Get to the Bridge.
给我一份天气报告
I want a weather report.
特拉维斯
Travis.
你还清醒吗
You still with me?
你得站起来
I need you on your feet.
那些生物随时可能回来
Those things could come back at any time.
听好了
Listen to me.
我在给你下命令
I'm giving you an order.
怎么了
What's wrong?
少尉
Ensign?
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
我明白为什么你和他们聊的来了
I can see why you get along so well with them.
在暗处里鬼鬼祟祟
Sneaking around in the shadows...
是你们瓦肯人的第二天性吧
that's second nature to you Vulcans, isn't it?
你疯了
Por shinsarat.
瓦肯语
你说的我根本听不懂
I have no idea what you just said,
听起来就不是什么好话
but it didn't sound very nice.
你们和她合作就是个错误
You're making a mistake working with her.
她一有机会就会背叛你们
She'll stab you in the back first chance she gets.
听好了
Tell you what.
出来吧 让我们和平的解决这事
Come out and we'll settle this peacefully.
她告诉你的关于人类的事
Whatever she told you about humans...
都是假的
it's not true.
你可以自己看看
You can see for yourself.
说话啊
Say something!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但他们让我别无选择
but they're not giving me much choice.
我必须保护我的船员
I've got to protect my crew.
我知道 维利克老师
I understand, Mr. Velik,
译注:维利克是塔克在上十年级时的瓦肯生物老师
但我无法那么做
but I can't do that.
他们要杀了我们
They're trying to kill us.
我就知道
Nice try.
放下枪
Mura fisahr.
瓦肯语
风暴中心已经越过他们了
The center of the storm has already passed over them,
但风暴跨度有五百多千米
but the system spans some 500 kilometers.
天亮后穿梭机才能降落
We won't be able to land a shuttlepod before dawn.
什么时候天亮
When's that?
还有九小时
Nine hours.
弗拉克斯呼叫亚契
Phlox to Captain Archer.
请讲
Go ahead.
请立即到医务室来
Please report to Sick Bay immediately.
情况紧急
It's urgent.
我记得你说过他会很快恢复的
I thought you said he was going to be fine?
是的
I did.
但每个处蓬莱境原子都含有一个杂散中子
But each tropolisine atom contains a stray neutron.
当它在他的血流中分解时
When it started to break down in his bloodstream,
会释放不易察觉的毒素
it released an undetectable toxin.
我已经给他注射了因诺普维灵
I've injected him with inaprovaline, but I...
但我想可能为时已晚
think it may be too late.
如果我给他做了亚分子扫描的话 也许能预料到这个并发症
If I'd run a submolecular scan, I might have anticipated a complication,
但当时没理由做
but there was no reason to.
起码 当时看起来没必要
At least, there didn't seem to be.
我真的深感抱歉 舰长
I can't tell you how sorry I am, Captain.
其他人呢
What about the others?
他们接触花粉的时间少一点
They spent less time exposed to the pollen...
地面上还有四位船员 医官
I've got four people down on the surface, Doctor!
我不希望明天早上到那里的时候
I need to know if they're going to be dead
他们是不是已经死了
when we get there in the morning.
保持清醒 特拉维斯
Stay awake, Travis.
你不能昏过去
Can't afford to have you going out on me!
我努力 中校
I'm... trying, sir.
卡特勒 你还好吗
Cutler, you okay?
如果你想等着我晕过去
If you're waiting for me to pass out,
就是在浪费时间
you're wasting your time.
你可以叫你的朋友们出来了 反正不是打算杀掉我们吗
You might as well have your friends come out now and do whatever they're going to do.
提'珀
T'Pol.
你们那边情况如何
How are you doing?
是谁
Who's that?
我是舰长 崔普 你还好吗
It's the Captain, Trip. Are you all right?
他失去理智了 舰长
He's irrational, sir.
梅威瑟和卡特勒几乎失去知觉了
Mayweather and Cutler are nearly unconscious.
你们两个听好了
Both of you listen to me very carefully.
诺瓦科维奇可能会死
Novakovich may be dying.
花粉含有某种毒素
Turns out the pollen contains some kind of toxin
我们的传感器之前没侦测到
our sensors hadn't detected.
药物治疗对他有效
He's responding to medication,
但如果我们能尽早治疗他
but his odds of recovery would be a hell of a lot better
他康复的几率会大大增加
if we'd treated him sooner.
医官和麦尔康
The Doctor and Malcolm
正在合成因诺普维灵注射剂
are synthesizing ampoules of inaprovaline.
我们得用传送器送到你们那里
We're going to have to use the transporter to get it to you,
但你们必须得马上给自己注射
but it's imperative that you inoculate yourselves as soon as possible.
你们明白了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
打♥针♥也改变不了什么
Taking an injection isn't going to change a damn thing!
你还不明白吗
Don't you see that?
他们图谋不轨 舰长
They're planning something, Captain.
先解决我们 然后就轮到你们了
First us, then all of you!
她说了什么 星
What's going on, Hoshi?
她说崔普想要杀掉她
She says Trip is going to kill her
我不认为这是她的幻觉
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表