剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Bring their Captain to me
然后把其他的人都处决了
and execute the others.
你没听到我的话吗
Didn't you hear what l said?
我需要他们活着
I need them alive.
你们最好是开着那可怜的小船掉头离开
What you need is to turn your puny ship around and leave.
这些外星人对我们的安全造成威胁
These aliens violated our security
还损坏了我们的舰载系统
and disrupted our systems.
以上两者行为都能够被视作对克林贡帝国宣战
Both are considered acts of war against the Empire.
我可以向你保证 他们造成的损害都是无心之过
I assure you that any damage they've done was unintentional.
他们只是想回家
They're simply trying to get home.
那看来 他们回不去家了
They won't get home.
但我更乐意加速他们前去斯托瓦寇尔
But l'm more than willing to hasten their journey to Sto-Vo-Kor.
斯托什么
Sto-Vo...?
就是来世
The afterlife.
你实在不该伤害这些人
You really don't wanna hurt these people.
他们实际上很善良
They're actually very kind.
只不过他们的引擎经常出问题
They just had some bad luck with their engines.
当我们接触他们的时候
When we confronted them,
他们满足了我们所有的要求
they complied with all our requests.
你这是在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time!
不到一个月前
Less than one month ago,
亚契舰长身处克诺纳斯上的克林贡最高议会
Captain Archer stood in the High Council Chamber in Kronos.
总理本人称他为值得敬重之人
The chancellor himself called him a man of honor.
与他称兄道弟
A brother.
正是进取号♥找到克兰
Enterprise is the ship that found Klaang
并把他送回克林贡帝国的
and returned him to the Empire.
没有克兰
Without Klaang,
你们的各大家族已经兵戎相见了
your houses would be at war with each other.
乔纳森·亚契正是那个执行救援任务的人
Jonathan Archer is the man who carried out that rescue.
这是你们欠他的人情
You are in his debt.
你们更该答应他的请求 展示出自己的荣誉与智慧
You would be demonstrating both honor and wisdom to grant his request.
我帮他们修好了曲速反应堆
I'm the one who repaired their warp reactor.
或说 至少我以为修好了
Or at least l thought l did.
我花了三天在他们的船上
I spent three days on their ship.
他们有些惊艳到我的科技
They have some amazing technology.
若你不杀了他们
If you don't kill them,
我保证他们也会乐意和你分享
I'm sure they'd share it with you,
并教你如何使用
teach you how to use it.
什么样的技术
What kind of technology?
嗯 举个例子 他们的全息投影技术非常神奇
Well, for one, they've got some incredible holography.
我不知道克林贡人在这项技术上面水平如何
I don't know how advanced Klingon holograms are, but
但他们的技术我闻所未闻
these are like nothing I ever saw before.
只需要轻轻按下几个按钮
Press a few buttons,
你就会在山坡上俯视整个克诺纳斯
you'll be standing on a hillside overlooking Kronos.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
看一看也无妨
Couldn't hurt to take a look.
除非减压过程会吓坏你
Unless the decompression cycle frightens you.
我无所畏惧 人类胆小鬼
I am frightened by nothing, P'tok.
如果你同意进入他们的舰船
If you agree to enter their vessel,
同时也能带着我的轮机长一起 我非常感激
I'd appreciate it if you'd take my chief engineer with you.
他太唠叨了
He talks too much.
我会带领一队安保人员的
I'll bring a security team.
他在那边待了三天 那些齐瑞利人信任他
He was there for three days. They trust him.
这样事情就好办多了
It'll make things a lot easier.
若他们的科技水平让我满意
If their technology amuses me,
我或许会饶他们一命
I may spare their lives.
我不需要你的轮机长来帮我做决定
I don't need your engineer to help me make that decision.
还有另一个原因
There's another reason.
塔克中校还有一些
Commander Tucker has some
尚未和齐瑞利人解决完的事情
unfinished business with the Xyrillians.
我并不关心你的轮机长的事情
I am not interested in your engineer's business.
这牵扯到怀孕的事情
There's a pregnancy involved.
我以为你说你是去修理他们的曲速反应堆的
I thought you said you were there to fix their warp reactor,
原来是去搞大女人肚子的
not to impregnate one of their females.
这就是对你的一个教训
This should be a lesson to you.
就当没发生过吧
Forget it happened.
恐怕这没那么容易
I'm afraid that's not gonna be so easy.
给他看看吧
Show him.
佛洛克舰长同意考虑释放你们的船舰
Captain Vorok has agreed to consider releasing your ship
但必须交出你们的一到两个全息模拟器
in exchange for one or two of your holographic simulators.
还是乖乖合作会比较好
It would be a good idea to cooperate.
这里面是我们首都的地形勘测数据
This is a topographical survey of our capital.
我很乐意给你们演示一下
I'd be pleased to give you a demonstration.
在反应堆正常运作六天后
The reactor worked fine for six days
它们又失灵了
then went off-line again.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
这并非易事 但我们有很强烈的
It wasn't easy, but we were very, um...
动机
Motivated.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我完全不知道和另一个种族会发生这种事
I had no idea this could happen with another species.
我要是早知道
lf l'd known...
不必道歉
No need to apologize.
但若是你们能帮我把他取出来 我会十分感激的
But l would be real appreciative if you could get this out of me,
应该是安全的吧
assuming it's safe.
现在还有足够的时间将胚胎转移到另一个宿主身上
It's still early enough to transfer the embryo to another host.
她看上去很健康
She looks very healthy.
是个女孩吗
lt's a girl, huh?
我能从这里看到我的家
I can see my house from here.
这项科技能适应我们的能量矩阵吗
Can this technology be adapted to our power matrix?
我相信我们能够做些适当的调整
I'm sure we can make the appropriate modifications.
一旦这些科技安装完毕
As soon as the installation is complete,
这些齐瑞利人就可以走了
the Xyrillians will be free to go.
感谢你们能够配合
l appreciate your cooperation.
希望下次我们再见面的时候 我们也能给你们提供些帮助
I hope the next time we meet, we can be of some help to you.
给我听仔细了
Listen to me very carefully.
人情已经还清了
Our debt is repaid.
我们不想再见到你们
We have no interest in meeting you again.
若是我们再次相遇
And if we do,
我保证
l promise,
你们会后悔的
you'll regret it.
这世上唯一比跟一群克林贡人一起
The only thing worse than spending three hours
待在减压舱里三个小时还糟糕的事
in a decompression chamber with a bunch of Klingons
就是一天要做这么两次
is doing it twice in one day.
我在那里闻到的味道
I smelled things in there
我这辈子都不想再闻到了
I hope l never smell again.
崔奈尔告诉我
Trena'l told me that
在全速脉冲下
at full impulse,
他们大概不到一个月就能回到家了
they can probably get home in less than a month.
不需要再搭便车了是吧
No more hitchhiking?
关于克林贡总理和我称兄道弟的事
That business about the Klingon chancellor calling me a brother,
是真的吗
was that true?
克林贡人是出了名的言过其实
Klingons are known to exaggerate.
以其人之道还治其人之身而已
I saw nothing wrong with doing the same.
你的食欲似乎恢复正常了
Your appetite seems to be back to normal.
是恢复到为一人而吃了
Just eating for one again.
我查询了星际舰队的数据库
I've run a check through the Starfleet database.
告诉你一个好消息
You might be pleased to know
这是人类历史上有关男性怀孕的首次记录
that this is the first recorded incident of a human male becoming pregnant.
说的好像我就是想这样被写进历史书一样
Just how l always wanted to get into the history books.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表