剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
六千米
Six thousand.
是时候上去了
We should ascend.
保持航向不变
Hold your position.
还剩一千米
One thousand metres.
舰艏船壳极化失效了
Forward plating's off-line.
李德 就是现在
Now, Mr Reed.
那艘船已经在穿梭机库内了
Their ship's in the launch bay.
再考我一个
Ask me another one.
行吧 这是什么
All right. What's this?
仰俯控制器
The pitch control.
错了
No.
那才是仰俯控制器 这个是导航系统
That's the pitch control. This is the guidance system.
仰俯控制器 导航系统
Pitch control, guidance system.
记住了
Got it.
再考一个 停泊操作界面如何使用
The docking interface. How do you deploy it?
松开这三个地方的惯性夹钳 然后启动同轴舱口
Release the inertial clamps here, here and here, then initialise the coaxial ports.
很好 次级节流阀在哪里
Good. Where's the auxiliary throttle?
应该不是这个吧
It's not this one.
恕我直言
With all due respect to Commander Tucker,
我来驾驶这艘船会更好
I'm pretty sure I can fly this thing, sir.
我知道 但是进取号♥更需要你
I don't doubt that, but I need you here.
找到了 就是这个 次级节流阀
There. That's it. Auxiliary throttle.
舰长 这些炸♥药♥在爆♥炸♥同时会扫描附近
Captain, that charge contained a proximity sweep.
如果我们一直停留在原地 会被发现的
If we remain here, they're going to locate us.
看来你得教快一点了 特拉维斯
You're gonna have to speed this up a little, Travis.
这能有多复杂 不就是上下前后吗
How complicated can it be? Up, down, forward, reverse.
很快就搞懂啦
We'll figure it out.
我们很快就能回来
We'll be back before you know it.
记得让梅威瑟提前设好前往克诺纳斯的航线
Have Mayweather plot a course for Kronos.
有一艘瓦肯星舰 就在两天的路程以内
There's a Vulcan ship less than two days away.
独自尝试营救毫无逻辑可言
It's illogical to attempt this alone.
就在刚才 我还以为你已经理解我们为何非独自行动不可了
I was beginning to think you understood why we have to do this alone.
为了证明人类独♥立♥自主的决心 你们还有很多机会
You'll have other opportunities to demonstrate your independence.
『今日事 今日毕』
"Never put off till tomorrow..."
你们可能会因此送命
You both could be killed.
是在担心我们吗
Am I sensing concern?
提醒一下 担心可也算作一种情感
Last time I checked, that was considered an emotion.
你们要是出了事 瓦肯最高指挥部会唯我是问的
If anything happens to either of you, the Vulcan High Command will hold me responsible.
请进
Come in.
这么快就搞定了吗
You finished?
舰长
Sir.
这个装置可以反转百米内任何磁力锁的极性
This should reverse the polarity of any maglock within 100 metres.
一旦设定启动程序 只有五秒的时间逃跑
Once you've set the sequence, you'll have five seconds.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我们的新武器
Our new weapons.
它们称作相位手♥枪♥
They're called phase-pistols.
有两个档位 击晕和致死
They have two settings: Stun and kill.
最好别搞混了
It would be best not to confuse them.
该出发了
Time to go.
进取号♥由你指挥
The ship is yours.
那是什么意思
What's that?
特拉维斯让我别理那个控制面板上的信息
Travis said not to worry about that panel.
还真令人安心啊
That's reassuring.
抓紧了
Hold on.
刚刚那次爆♥炸♥近多了
That was a lot closer.
我们要是改变位置 他们就得从头找起了
If we change our position, they'll have to start from scratch.
我们要是改变位置 舰长就再也找不到我们了
If we change our position, the captain will have no way of finding us.
我觉得差不多到了
I think we're there.
打开停泊操作界面
Bring the docking interface online.
然后是同轴舱口
The coaxial ports.
已打开
Open.
停靠吧
Let's go.
停泊舱口在哪里 刚刚还在那的
Where is it? It was right there.
向右舷倾斜90度
Bank starboard 90 degrees.
原来在这呢
There you are.
那边是上部支持环
That's the upper support radius.
降到它的右下方
Drop down right below it.
开始进行逆时针飞行
Start a counterclockwise sweep.
往前一点
A little more.
再往前一点
A little more.
就是这
Right there.
击晕挡似乎有用
Stun seems to work.
抓紧了
Grab on to something.
不能再这样下去了 如果我们不改变位置
This is ridiculous. If we don't move the ship,
舰长回来的时候这里就只剩下一堆残骸了
Captain Archer won't have anything to look for when he gets back.
待会你的好听力会非常有用 将星舰移开五公里
We're going to need that ear of yours. Move us away five kilometres.
往哪个方向
In what direction?
随便一个方向
Any direction.
比我预想的要容易
This is gonna be easier than I thought.
别担心 我们马上就救你走
It's okay. We're getting you off this thing.
我非常不希望要扛着你离开这里
I really don't wanna have to carry you out of here.
你没事吧
You okay?
我猜他懂了 扶他一把
I think he gets the idea. Give him a hand.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
你自己去跟他说
You tell him, big guy.
把那箱子给我
Give me the box.
谢了
Thanks.
回船上去 我马上就跟上来
Get to the ship. I'll be right behind you.
舰长 你还好吗
Captain?
装置起作用了
It worked, Trip.
你人在哪
Where are you?
还在中♥央♥核心这里
Still in the central core.
把克兰带回进取号♥上
Get Klaang back to Enterprise.
那你怎么办
What about you, sir?
先把他带回去 待会再来找我
Get him to the ship. You can come back for me.
很难将你的生命信♥号♥♥与其他人分离
It's gonna be hard to isolate your bio-signs,
所以你最好离那些苏利邦人远一点
so stay as far away from the Suliban as you can.
不用你说我也会
Believe me, I'll try.
我也特别不喜欢你身上的气味
I don't particularly like the way you smell either.
怎么回事 这是进取号♥本该在的位置啊
I don't get it. This is right where they're supposed to be.
那些炸♥弹♥又离我们更近了
The charges are getting closer again.
少尉 再移♥动♥五公里
Another five kilometres, ensign.
以这速度继续下去 舰长再无可能找到我们
At this rate, the captain will never find us.
等等 我觉得我找到他们了
Wait a minute, I think I've got something.
将音频放大播放出来
Amplify it.
是塔克中校
It's Commander Tucker.
我只听到杂音啊
All I hear is noise.
只是一段中阶窄频音
It's just a narrow notch in the midrange.
他说他准备要点燃推进器排气管了
He says he's about to ignite his thruster exhaust.
方位角158-13
Coordinates: 158, mark 13.
已输入航向
Laid in.
以50公里每小时的速度前行
Ahead, 50 kph.
不客气
You're welcome.
就在正前方两公里的位置
Two kilometres dead ahead.
启动停泊程序
Initiate docking procedures.
传感器只检测到了两个生命信♥号♥♥
I'm only picking up two bio-signs.
一个克林贡人 一个人类
One Klingon, one human.
马上调头 回去
Turn this ship around now.
我们的任务是将这位克林贡人安全护送回母星
Our mission is to return the Klingon to his homeworld.
再进行一次营救任务会增加失败的风险
Another rescue attempt could jeopardise that mission.
舰长明确嘱咐我 让你回去救他
The captain specifically told us to come back for him.
作为代理舰长 我有责任诠释并完成舰长的命令
As commanding officer, it's my job to interpret the captain's orders.
我刚刚已经把他的直接命令告诉你了 有什么可诠释的
I just told you his orders. What's there to interpret?
舰长之所以让你先回到舰上再回去营救他
Captain Archer may very well have told you to return for him later...
是因为他深知你有多顽固
because he knew how stubborn you can be.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你肯定会不顾克兰的性命
You might have risked Klaang's life
而冒险回去救下舰长
in a foolish attempt to swing back and rescue the captain.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
做事之前定要再三考虑 以逻辑分♥析♥形势
The situation must be analysed logically.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表