剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Three hours of decompression in each direction,
修好前你一直待在那边比较合理
makes more sense to stay until the job's done.
我向他们发送了你的饮食需求
I've sent them your dietary requirements.
他们表示有能力合成蛋白质和碳水化合物
They claim to have the ability to synthesize protein and carbohydrates,
但没有说味道会怎样
but there's no telling what it may taste like.
试着委婉点
Try to be diplomatic.
在外星舰船上待三天
Three days on an alien ship.
记得要有礼貌哦
Remember to mind your manners.
对接上了
We've got a seal.
马上就好
Just about ready.
舰对舰传感器失效可真扫兴
It's too bad the ship-to-ship sensors are down.
要是能看见他们该多好
Would have been nice to get a look at them.
我就当是去相亲吧
I'll just think of it as a blind date.
塔克呼叫进取号♥
Tucker to Enterprise.
亚契在
Archer.
我去咯 舰长
Here l go, sir.
保持通信频道畅通
Keep your com channel open.
我们随时等候
We'll be right here.
出发吧
Here you go.
别忘了回来接我
Don't forget to come back for me.
说不定 我们还挺忙的
l don't know. We are kind of busy.
玩的开心
Have fun.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
试着保持正常的呼吸频率
Try to maintain your normal rate of respiration.
这玩意在灼烧我的肺
This stuff's burning my lungs.
保持正常的呼吸率
Maintain your normal rate of respiration.
不适感会消退
The discomfort will subside.
塔克中校又在呼叫 舰长
Commander Tucker's calling again, sir.
他很焦虑
He's rather anxious.
把他接过来
Put him through.
过了多久了 舰长
How long's it been, sir?
距你上次问我大概五分钟
About five minutes longer than the last time you asked.
呼吸怎么样
How's the breathing?
轻松多了
A lot easier,
我更喜欢看不见的空气
but l prefer air l can't see.
他们说减压的最后半小时
They told us the air would clear up
空气会变得干净
during the last half-hour of decompression.
在这里真是度秒如年
I feel like l've been in here for a week.
再过45分钟就好 崔普
You've only got 45 minutes to go, Trip.
耐心点
Be patient.
嘿
Hey.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
吃吧
There you go.
蓝灯一次
Blue, one.
绿灯闪三次
Green, three.
黄灯闪两次
Yellow, two.
橘灯五次 黄灯三次
Orange, five. Yellow, three.
红灯四次 绿灯两次
Red, four, green, two.
哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa!
闪得太快了 我又不是电脑
That's too fast. l'm not a computer.
环境适应过程你没有太大问题吧
I hope the acclimation process wasn't too stressful.
蓝灯三次 黄灯六次 橘灯四次
Blue, three. Yellow, six. Orange, four.
判定你是否适应了我们的环境的最好方式 就是知觉测试
The perceptual tests are the best way to determine whether you're ready for our environment.
我们为你备好了一餐饭
We've prepared a meal for you.
现在不用 谢了
Not right now, thank you.
我们强烈建议你稍作休息
We strongly recommend that you get some rest.
我想先参观一下你们的轮机室
I think I'd like to take a look at that engine room of yours.
在上面一层甲板
It's one deck above us.
这些就是兆相线圈了
These are the teraphasic coils.
较宽的线圈失去了内聚力
The wider ones have lost their cohesion.
抱歉 我有点听不懂
I'm sorry, you lost me.
这些噪音和光线让我很难集中注意力
I'm having trouble concentrating with all this noise and light.
你确定你不先休息一下吗
Are you certain you don't want to rest for a while?
我的
I don't know what l'm certain about.
又是塔克上尉 舰长
Mr. Tucker again, sir.
转接到我这里来
Put him through.
崔普 怎么样了
Yeah, Trip. How's it going?
不太好
Not good.
我觉得我在这里帮不上什么忙
I don't think I'm gonna be much help over here.
这里的环境比我所预期的要难适应的多
I'm having a little more trouble adjusting than l thought l would.
具体是什么问题
What's the problem?
感觉像是 发烧了
l feel like l've got a fever.
我难以集中注意力 呼吸困难
I'm having trouble focusing, breathing.
我真觉得我应该回舰上 舰长
I really think I need to get back, Captain.
稍等一下
Stand by for a minute.
提'珀 帮我联♥系♥崔奈尔
T'Pol. Put me through to Trena'l.
稍等
Stand by.
亚契舰长
Captain Archer?
我的下属在你们那里情况似乎不太好
My man's not doing so well over there.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
冒昧说一句 我和塔克中校认识八年了
With all due respect, l've known Commander Tucker for eight years.
他是铁骨铮铮的汉子
He's tough as nails.
如果连他都觉得太过苦难 我也会相信他
If he says he's having problems, I've gotta believe him.
他从减压室出来的时候 他不愿意休息
When he came out of decompression, he refused to rest.
我强烈建议他躺着休息一会儿
I strongly suggest he'd lie down for a while.
你真觉得那样会有效果吗
You really think that will make a difference?
我们经常接待外星访客 很有经验
We have a good deal of experience with alien visitors.
我跟崔奈尔说你至少要睡一个小时
I told Trena'l you'd try to get at least an hour of shuteye.
他说这应该够了
He says that should do the trick.
我只想离开 舰长 真不开玩笑
l just want out, sir. l'm not kidding.
我再也忍♥受不了了
I can't take much more of this.
崔奈尔说他们以前处理过这种情况
Trena'l says they've dealt with this before.
一个小时就好
Just one hour.
如果你还事觉得难受 我们就接你回来
If you're not feeling better, we'll bring you back.
没用的 舰长
It's not gonna work, Captain.
打个盹吧
Take a nap, Trip.
这是命令
That's an order.
亚契通话完毕
Archer out.
我们为你准备了舱房♥ 供你休息
We've prepared sleeping quarters for you.
离这不远
It's not far.
你的舰长发来了这段录音
Your Captain sent the recording.
他想它可以帮助你放松下来
He thought it might help you relax.
现在感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
那是什么
What's that?
我们的食物
Our food.
舰上到处都长满了
It grows all over the ship.
你要吃一点吗 很甜的
Would you like some? It's very sweet.
我就不用了
I think I'll pass.
这是我们能找到的最接近水的东西
This is the closest we could come to water.
放心吧
Trust me.
疼吗
Did that hurt?
不会
Not really.
感觉还挺好的
It's kind of nice.
你们族人互相接触的时候也会这样吗
Does that happen when you people touch each other?
会有类似情况
Something similar.
你还要吃点吗
Have you had enough?
人在身体不舒服的时候需要补充大量水分
A man needs a lot of fluids when he's under the weather.
如果你好些了 我们真的该回去继续维修了
If you're feeling well enough, we really should get back to the repairs.
我们能带点这个去吗
Could we take some of those with us?
注入器单元和主线圈校准一致了吗
Are the injector cells aligned with the primary coil?
校准好并锁定了
Aligned and locked.
你肯定不敢相信
You're not gonna believe this.
他们的地板上居然长着草
They've got grass growing on the floor.
是真草 而且还是绿色的
Real grass. lt's even green.
瓦肯星上的草也是绿的吗
Is Vulcan grass green?
你测试过离子矩阵了吗 中校
Have you tested the ion matrix, commander?
这些草释放了某种蒸汽
The grass releases some kind of vapor.
能帮助他们消化食物
Helps them metabolize their food.
有刚修剪过的草坪的味道
Smells just like a freshly-mowed lawn.
我问你离子矩阵 中校
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表