这个节目含有一些强烈的语言
This programme contains some strong language
凯西怎么样了?
How's Cassie?
她在最后一通电♥话♥里说
She said in the last call we had
她要搬去和 Alex 一起住?
that she was moving in with Alex?
是啊,看起来还不错。
Yeah, seems to be going OK.
很好。
Ah, good.
- 他是个不错的家伙,是吧?-是啊。
He's a nice bloke, eh? Yeah.
我一直在想,当我..。
I've been thinking, when I get erm...
从这里释放。
..released, from here...
我不会再回设得兰群岛了。
..I'm not going to come back to Shetland.
为什么?
Why's that?
拜托,吉米,还有很多呢
Oh, come on, Jimmy, there's plenty
认为我放过了唐娜 · 基利克。
who think I let Donna Killick off the hook.
你要吃太妃薯片吗?
Are you going to eat that Toffee Crisp?
因为如果你不是,我就要了。
Cos if you're not, I'm going to have it.
这些就像金条一样。
These are like gold bullion in here.
什么时候开庭?
What time's the tribunal?
两个。
Two.
别为停职感到难过,
Don't feel bad about the suspension,
我很好。
I've been fine.
至少给了我时间
And if nothing else, it gave me time
和我爸爸在一起,在他死之前。
to spend with my dad, before he died.
真希望我能参加葬礼。
I wish I could've made the funeral.
没办法。
Couldn't be helped.
如果你当不了警♥察♥,你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do, if you cannae be a cop?
我还真没想过。
I havenae really thought about it.
这是个弥天大谎。
That's a big lie.
除了这个你什么都没想过。
You've thought about nothing but that.
委员会已接到指示
This committee has been instructed
审查警方的调查结果
to review the findings of the police investigation
税务局局长
and Reviews Commissioner
唐娜 · 基利克的死有关。
into the death of Donna Killick.
我们必须决定对不当行为的指控是否成立。
We must decide whether a charge of misconduct holds.
你有什么想要的吗
Is there anything you would like
在我们做出决定之前,你要为自己辩护吗?
to add in your defence before we reach our decision?
我是警♥察♥。
I'm a police officer.
这是我唯一做过的事,
It's the only thing I've ever done,
这是我唯一想做的事。
it's the only thing I've ever wanted to do.
我真的不想危及我的机会
And I really don't want to jeopardise my chances
今天在这里被清除..。
of being cleared here today...
但我必须说。
..but I have to say this.
Donna Killick 快死了..。
Donna killick was dying...
她想惩罚别人,
..and she wanted to punish people,
尤其是 Duncan Hunter 和我。
in particular, Duncan Hunter and me.
她操纵了邓肯 · 亨特
Now, she manipulated Duncan Hunter
犯罪。
into committing a crime.
然后她还想毁了我的事业
And then she tried to ruin my career
通过错误的指控。
through false accusations.
恕我直言,
And with all due respect,
这对任何人来说都是不言而喻的
that was self-evident to anyone
真正了解她的人。
who actually knew her.
我今天坐在这里,
The fact I'm sitting here today is a,
是她的胜利。
is a victory for her...
... 而不是其他人。
..and no-one else.
我们别无选择,只能问为什么
We had no choice but to ask why
Donna Killick 提出了这些指控
Donna Killick made these accusations
你很清楚这一点。
and you know that very well.
我们现在退下,权衡一下证据
We will now retire, weigh up the evidence
找到我们的发现。
and reach our findings.
我们会尽快通知你我们的决定。
We'll let you know our decision, shortly.
快点,康纳,快点,我们要赶不上渡轮了。
Come on, Connor, hurry up, we're going to miss the ferry.
好吧,姐姐,上车吧。
All right, Sis. Get on, then.
哦,哦。
Oh, oh.
好了,走吧。
Right, come on.
引擎启动
ENGINE STARTS
回头见,在你的“新书发布会”上。
I'll see you later, at your "book launch!".
祝你游泳愉快。
Enjoy your swim.
谈笑风生
CHATTER AND LAUGHTER
康纳不来吗?
Connor not coming?
他说他是。
He said he was.
那我就不等他了。
Oh, I'll have to start without him.
好了,各位,欢迎来到凯尔皮游泳俱乐部。
OK, everyone, welcome to the Kelpie Swim Club.
对于那些没去过的人,比如艾莉森,
For those of you who haven't been before, like Alison here,
野生游泳俱乐部的第一条规则是。
the first rule of wild swim club is...
从没提过野生游泳俱乐部吗?
Never talk about wild swim club?
(笑声)
ALL LAUGH
真好笑,艾丽。
Very funny, Ally.
但说真的,没人会独自游泳。
But seriously, nobody swims alone.
所以,如果你们还没找到合伙人的话,找个合伙人,好吗?
So, grab yourselves a partner if you haven't already, OK?
请留言,我会尽快回复。
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
康纳,是我,我在游泳,你来吗?
Hi, Connor, it's me, I'm at the swim. Are you coming?
好的,再见。
OK. Bye.
- 嗨-嗨。
Hi. Hi.
你愿意和我合作吗?
Will you partner with me?
是的。
Yeah.
我有点紧张,第一次什么的。
I'm a bit nervous, first time and all that.
当然,当然,不用担心。
Of course, of course, no worries.
好的。
OK.
别担心跟不上他们,他们是铁杆粉丝。
Don't worry about keeping up with them, they're hardcore.
你还好吧?
You doing all right?
我很好。
I'm good.
不过很冷吧?
Bloody cold, though, eh?
该死。
Shit.
该死,布莱德,我的腿,艾莉森?
Shit. Bryd, my leg. Alison?
我的腿没知觉了。
I cannot feel my leg.
我不能... 没事的,没事的。
I can't... It's OK, it's OK.
停下,抓住我的胳膊。
Just stop, just grab my arm.
不行,救命,这里需要帮助!
I can't. Oh. Help. We need help over here!
艾莉森!
Alison!
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我抓住你了,艾莉森,你还好吗?
I've got you. Alison, are you OK?
感谢上帝,康纳。
Thank God, Connor.
记住: 佩雷斯督察,
REMEMBERING: DI Perez,
我们得出的结论是没有证据
we have reached the conclusion that there is no evidence
对你不当行为的指控。
of misconduct against you.
你可以回去了
You are free to return to
立即生效的业务职责。
operational duties with immediate effect.
恭喜你 Perez 警督。
Congratulations, DI Perez.
正确的决定。
The right decision.
我期待着和你一起工作,直到财政部回来。
I look forward to working with you till the Fiscal returns.
上帝啊..。
God...
我觉得自己像个傻瓜。
..I feel like such a fool.
别傻了,艾莉森,我们谁都可能遇到这种事。
Don't be daft, Alison, it could happen to any of us.
别因为这个就放弃。
Don't let it put you off.
暴露在冷水中其实对你很有好处。
Cold water exposure is actually really good for you.
这对我来说意义重大。
It's made a big difference to me.
肯定是内啡肽起作用了,这是肯定的。
Certainly got the endorphins going, that's for sure.
你最好为你的新书发布会做好准备,康纳。
You'd better get ready for your book launch, Connor.
谢谢,康纳,看起来棒极了。
Aw, thanks, Connor, it looks amazing.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我的荣幸,谢谢。
My pleasure, thanks.
给你,谢谢。
There you go, thanks.
各位!
Folks!
女士们先生们,请允许我
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could
请注意。
have your attention, please.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming along to
The Wulver 的发行,
the launch of The Wulver,
康纳 · 凯恩斯的新漫画小说。
a new graphic novel by Connor Cairns.
这是一个沉浸在设得兰群岛的故事
It's a story steeped in Shetland
神话和传说
myths and legends, with a fair bit
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表