哦..。
Oh...
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
是你吗?
Is that you?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
好的,给我五分钟。
OK, give me five minutes.
东西都带齐了吗?
Have you got everything?
你带上手套,写作业,还有..。
You got your gloves and your homework and...
你以为这是什么? 时尚选择?
What do you think this is? A fashion choice?
这周是《挪威神话》。
It was Norse Mythology this week.
好了,别厚颜无♥耻♥了,你。
Right, don't be cheeky, you.
别假装你很有条理,我们已经迟到15分钟了。
Don't pretend like you're organised. We're 15 minutes late already.
未麻?
Mima?
未麻?
Mima?
你加入吗,未麻?
Are you in, Mima?
- 早上好-早上好,比利,早上好,克雷格,有什么发现吗?
- Morning. - Morning, Billy. Morning, Craig. Anything?
Robert Eunson 在牢房♥里。
Robert Eunson's in the cells.
今天凌晨三点在市场广场喝得酩酊大醉,高唱《路之王》。
Drunk in the Market Square at three this morning singing King Of The Road.
你以为他现在已经找到另一首歌♥了。
You'd think he'd have found another song by now.
你有海莉戒酒委员会的消息吗?
You got any news from the Up Helly Aa Committee?
是的,刚到。
Aye, it's just in.
盖泽首领认为这将是我们有史以来最棒的节日。
Guizer Jarl thinks it'll be the best festival we've ever had.
噢!
Oh!
我听说今年有个 Lady Gaga 的队伍?
I heard a rumour there's going to be a Lady Gaga squad this year?
你知道什么吗?
You know anything?
你看,我知道,但如果我告诉你了,我就得杀了你。
Well, you see, I do. But then, if I told you about it, then I'd have to kill you.
和往常一样9:45开始。
It kicks off as usual at 9:45.
首领小队沿着广场向渡轮码头行进,
The Jarl Squad march along the esplanade to the Ferry Terminal,
拍摄官方照片的地方。
where the official photographs will be taken.
19点熄灯,8点在厨房♥放火。
Lights out at 1900. Set fire to the galley at eight.
那就喝吧。
Then drink will be taken.
嗨,邓肯,你是来自首的吗?
Hi, Duncan. You've come to hand yourself in?
还是你想把牢房♥转租给游客?
Or are you looking to sublet the cells and rent them out to tourists?
这主意不错。
That's not a bad idea.
不,我是来看看你的船还需不需要引擎。
No, I'm checking you still need an engine for your boat.
我想我可能给你找到了一个。
I think I might have found one for you.
这里面会有介绍费吗?
And will there be a finder's fee involved in this?
当然,难道我是慈善机构吗?
Of course. What am I, a charity?
喝茶吗?
Tea?
不好意思。
Excuse me.
吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Jimmy Perez.
我是 Sandy... 我在... Croft... Bressay..。
It's Sandy... I'm at... Croft... Bressay...
对不起,桑迪,我没听清楚。
I'm sorry, Sandy, I didnae quite catch that.
我说... 奶奶的小屋。
I said... Grandmother's croft.
我不明白,她中枪了。
I don't understand. She's been shot.
她死了。
She's dead.
我要你打固定电♥话♥给比利
OK, what I want you to do is I want you to phone Billy on the landline
告诉他所有的细节。
and give him all the details.
我要搭跨岛渡轮去布雷西20分钟后到,好吗?
I'm going to get the inter-island ferry to Bressay and I'll be there in 20 minutes, OK?
好的。
OK.
有没有非法闯入的迹象?
Are there any signs of a break-in at the croft?
有些碎玻璃。
There is some broken glass.
你知道邻居们听到什么了吗?
Do you know if the neighbours heard anything?
我给我表哥罗纳德打了电♥话♥,他的农场就在前面。
I called my cousin Ronald. His croft's just up the road.
他昨晚深夜经过,但什么也没听到。
He passed by late last night, but didn't hear a thing.
Jackie 阿姨也不知道,她就在山脊那边。
Neither did Auntie Jackie and she's just over the ridge.
你觉得会是意外吗?
Could it have been an accident, do you think?
散♥弹♥枪♥近距离爆♥炸♥? 没有。
A shotgun blast up close? No.
- 未麻有枪吗?-她把枪放在大厅的橱柜里。
- Did Mima own a gun? - She keeps it in the hall cupboard.
这里的信♥号♥♥怎么样?
What's the signal like up here?
时有时无,你得上山。
Comes and goes. You'll need to go up the hill.
好的,我要你这么做。
OK. This is what I want you to do.
我要你给勒威克的医院打电♥话♥。
I want you to phone the hospital in Lerwick.
用固定电♥话♥,但尽量不要污染任何东西。
Use the landline. But try not to contaminate anything.
让他们派辆救护车过来。
And get them to send an ambulance over here.
之后,我要你封锁这片区域,
After that, I want you to tape off this area,
建立一个共同的途径
set up a common approach path
装上挡风玻璃。
and put up a windshield.
你觉得你能搞定吗?
Do you think you can handle that?
是的。
Yeah.
我能把她盖起来吗?
Can I cover her up?
不,我很抱歉。
No, I'm sorry.
我们需要照片。
We need photographs.
我知道你们关系很好,但我们这里是多功能的,桑迪。
I know you were close, but we multi-function here, Sandy.
地平线上没人过来。
There's nobody coming over the horizon.
有人能接一下吗?
Can somebody please answer that?
噢!
Oh!
对不起,对不起,这是我的。
Sorry, sorry, it's mine.
妈的!
Shite!
探长!
Inspector!
- 我吵醒你了吗?-没有,先生,我已经醒了很久了。
- Did I wake you? - No, sir. I've been up for ages.
我随时都可能失去信♥号♥♥。
Look, I could lose my signal at any moment.
我要你带着你的照相机上渡船去未麻 · 威尔逊在布雷西的小屋。
I want you to get on the ferry to Mima Wilson's croft on Bressay and bring your camera.
死因可疑。
We got a suspicious death.
明白了吗?
You got that?
喂?
Hello?
枪已经很多年没开过枪了。
Gun hasn't been fired for years.
- 这地方是未麻的吗-是的。
- Did Mima own this place? - Yeah.
- 罗纳德表哥有权要求吗-没有。
- Does cousin Ronald have a claim? - No.
他是我母亲那边的亲戚。
He's related on my mother's side.
- 所以你♥爸♥会收到吗-是的。
- Ah, so it'll come to your dad? - Yeah.
- 他现在在哪?-在家。
- And where is he now? - At home.
我告诉他不要下来。
I told him not to come down.
在手♥机♥上这样爆料感觉不太好,
It did not feel right breaking the news like that on the mobile,
但我担心污染。
but I was worried about contamination.
不,不,你做得对。
No, no, you did the right thing.
- 你能看出来丢了什么吗-应该没有。
- Can you tell if anything's missing? - I don't think so.
但未麻的手♥机♥没插电,我把它插回去了。
But Mima's phone was unplugged. I put it back in.
为什么是未麻?
Why Mima?
她没什么可偷的。
She didn't have anything to steal.
她总是一个人住。
She always lived alone.
我爷爷英年早逝。
My granddad died young.
挖掘是怎么回事?
What's the story with the dig?
来自阿伯丁大学的考古队,由 Paul Berglund 教授带领。
Archaeological team from Aberdeen Uni, led by a Professor Paul Berglund.
好了,能拿多少拿多少,
Right, take as many as you can,
尸体,周围区域,以及洞穴内部,
the body, the surrounding area, and inside the croft,
然后发邮件到因弗内斯。
and then e-mail them to Inverness.
- 你能做到吗?-当然。
- Do you think you can manage that? - Of course.
你确定吗? 因为你的眼睛看起来像雪地里的小便池。
Are you sure? Cos your eyes look like pissholes in the snow.
抱歉,昨晚睡得很晚,我以为我下班了。
Sorry. Late night. I thought I was off-duty.
我们在这里从不休息,你还不明白吗?
We're never off-duty here. Have you still not got that yet?
这是你第一次吗?
Is this your first?
别担心,常有的事。
Don't worry. It happens.
不是因为这个。
It's not that.
这是昨晚的荷兰巧克力伏特加。
It's the Dutch chocolate vodka from last night.
好吧,告诉我罗纳德表哥的情况,我还没见过他。
OK, fill me in on cousin Ronald. I've not met him.
他母亲和我母亲是表亲。
His mother and my mother were cousins.
他父亲几年前去世了留给他这块地,
His dad passed away a few years ago and left him this bit of land,
这样他和安娜就能安家了。
so him and Anna could set up home.
现在,他在他家的远洋拖网渔船上找到了自己的位置。
Now, he's taken his place on his family's pelagic trawler.
那是卡珊德拉吗?
Is that The Cassandra?
是啊,她真漂亮。
Yeah. She's a beauty.
最先进的。
State of the art.
不像我老爸的拖船。
Not like my old man's tug boat.
我听说霍尔丹家族很值钱,是吗?
I hear the Haldanes are worth a fortune. Is that right?
他们得到了一部分捕鱼配额,他们做得不错。
They've got part of the fishing quota. They do OK.
这会给两家人带来什么麻烦吗?
Does that cause any problems between the families?
- 没有-没有?
- No. - No?
节哀顺变。
I'm sorry for your loss.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表