我们当时并不在乎。
We didn't really care much at the time.
你关心到要杀了佩珀。
You cared enough to kill Pepper.
绑♥架♥和谋杀?
Kidnapping AND murder?
你真的不把我们放在眼里,是吗?
You really don't think much of us, do you?
我们没理由杀佩珀。
We'd no reason to kill Pepper.
佩珀是个好人。
Pepper was a good guy.
也很聪明。
Smart, too.
他死的时候我们都很难过。
We were all very sad when he died.
他正在取得成功,
He was making a success of himself,
扩大网络。
expanding the network.
你觉得他是第一个丢包裹的人吗?
You think he was the first guy to lose a package?
或者错过付款? 这种事经常发生。
Or miss a payment? Happens all the time.
如果我们为此杀人,
If we were to go round killing people for that,
就没有人活下来了。
there'd be nobody left.
我们知道这不是佩珀的错。
We knew it wasn't Pepper's fault.
我们知道你们已经盯上他好几个月了。
We knew your lot had been targeting him for months.
那... 那是谁杀了他?
So... So who killed him?
很奇怪,不是吗?
Strange, innit?
如果你们觉得是我们的责任,
If your lot thought it was down to us,
你从没来找过我。
you never came looking.
在我们这边,
Now, from our side,
你儿子的事我们很遗憾,
we're sorry about your boy,
但这跟我们没关系,丹尼。
but it's got nothing to do with us, Danny.
等等,没人知道我们想要扳倒沃德伦。
Hold on. Nobody knew we were trying to flip Waldron.
只有我和我的总督察。
It was only me and my DCI.
给我滚开。
Get out of my fucking way.
把点连起来,丹尼。
Join up the dots, Danny.
我们还在等 DNA 结果,但目前为止,还没有发现血迹
We're still waiting on DNA results, but so far, we've found no blood
也没有康纳在兰金家的踪迹。
and no trace of Connor at Rankin's house.
除了笔记本?
Apart from the notebook?
兰金坚持说康纳有一天把它落在了图书馆。
Which Rankin maintains Connor left behind one day in the library.
他把它作为爱的信物?
And he kept it as a love token?
我是说,我不确定 Rankin 会把它叫做♥爱♥情信物,
I mean, I'm not sure Rankin would call it a love token,
但他承认迷恋康纳。
but he did admit to being infatuated with Connor.
好吧,你有什么想法?
OK. So, what are your thoughts?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我觉得我没有足够的证据留住他。
But I don't think I've got enough to keep him here.
不过,我觉得戴维森一家值得再看一眼。
However, I think that the Davidsons might be worth another look.
坚持住,托什,我需要你留下来。
Hang on, Tosh. I'm going to need you to stay.
看起来他们当时和国家环保总局有过冲突
It looks like they had a run-in with SEPA around the time
他们解雇了康纳,
they gave Connor the sack,
布莱德认为妻子希娜,
and Bryd thinks that the wife, Sheena,
可能在跟踪艾比 · 凯恩斯。
might be stalking Abbie Cairns.
继续查。
Keep digging.
你到底想要什么?
What the hell do you want?
丹尼肯定已经找过你了,对吧?
Well, I'm sure Danny has paid you a visit by now, hasn't he?
他告诉了我们关于佩珀的真♥相♥。
He told us the truth about Pepper.
那是什么?
And what's that?
凯恩斯偷药不是为了卖♥♥,
Cairns didn't steal the drugs to sell them,
他想逼佩珀做线人。
he wanted to force Pepper into being an informer.
不,这样好多了。
No that that's any better.
佩珀死的那天你见过他吗?
Did you see Pepper the day he died?
Nicole 和他在一起。
Nicole was with him.
你还记得什么?
What do you remember?
笑着开玩笑,就像他一直以来那样。
Laughing and joking, like he always was.
大笑和开玩笑?
Laughing and joking?
就在有人偷了他的毒品之后?
Just after somebody had stolen his drugs?
他不担心这个。
He wasnae worried about that.
他说他会拿回来的。
He said he was going to get them back.
有人愿意为他这么做。
Had people that would do that for him.
说他在城邦里有线人。
Said he had a contact - inside the polis.
谁?
Who?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
丹尼,你在哪?
Danny, where are you?
她肯定和 Walker 在一起。
She must've been in with Walker.
- 谁?-一直以来,她都让我把 Pepper 变成吸血鬼。
Who? All the time, she was telling me to turn Pepper.
我知道你偷药不是为了卖♥♥。
Look, I know that you didn't steal the drugs to sell them.
我还知道佩珀 · 沃德伦有个人
I also know that Pepper Waldron had someone
在你的团队里为他工作。
inside your team working for him.
不是普通人,是他妈的总督察!
It's not just someone. It's a fucking DCI!
什么,丹尼,丹尼?
What? Danny? Danny?
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
该死。
Shit.
计划有变。
Change of plan.
快开门,里德!
Open this fucking door, Reid!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me. BANGING
我不明白你的意思。
I don't know what you mean.
你陷害我。
You set me up.
你让我觉得都是我♥干♥的。
You made me think it was all my doing.
因为你,我失去了一切,一切!
I lost everything because of you. Everything!
丹尼,我不知道你以为我做了什么。
Danny, I don't know what you think I've done...
你撒谎
You're lying! BANGING
是你杀了佩珀,然后掩盖事实吗?
Did you kill Pepper and cover it up?
他有你的把柄吗?
Did he have something on you?
不,你在胡说八道,丹尼。
No! You're making no sense, Danny.
请你离开。
Please, leave.
被人♥渣♥包围了两年。
Two fucking years surrounded by scum.
每天都在为佩珀的死自责。
Blaming myself every day for Pepper's death.
回家吧,丹尼。
Go home, Danny.
我要知道真♥相♥,里德!
I want the truth, Reid!
出去! 离我远点!
Get out! Get away from me!
在我找到我儿子之前,我哪儿也不去,过来!
Until I find my boy, I'm going nowhere. Come here!
丹尼,不要!
Danny, no!
住手,放下,放下。
Stop it! Put that down! Put it down.
把枪放下。
Put it down.
物体撞击声
OBJECT THUDS
你以为你在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
这和康纳没关系,现在退后。
This is nothing to do with Connor, now back off.
不,如果我知道真♥相♥,我会找到康纳的。
No. If I get the truth, I'll find Connor.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
她还好吗,谁在乎!
Is she all right? Who cares?!
她是个出♥卖♥♥♥我的骗子叛徒婊♥子♥
She's a lying traitor bitch who sold out me
还有所有为她工作过的人!
and everyone who ever worked for her!
不,不,听着,我们手上有一起谋杀案,
No! No. Look, we had a murder on our hands,
我必须保护自己,你错了。
I had to protect myself and you were in the wrong.
你犯了罪。
You committed a crime.
不过沃德伦确实有人在你的团队里工作,对吧?
Waldron did have someone working inside your team, though, right?
看在上帝的份上,不是我♥干♥的。
Christ's sake, it wasn't me.
还有谁知道闯入的事?
Who else knew about the break-in?
钟声
BELLS CHIME
(门铃♥声♥)
DOOR SHUTS BELLS CHIME
你和我一起工作的时候,
All the time you were working with me,
你听命于佩珀。
you were answering to Pepper.
为什么?
Why?
弗兰克,当然。
Frank, of course.
你还记得他的样子。
You remember how he was.
没用的瘾君子。
Useless bloody junkie.
也没那么没用。
Well, not that useless.
他有个当警♥察♥的妹妹。
He had a cop for a sister.
沃德伦发现后简直不敢相信自己的运气。
Waldron couldn't believe his luck when he found out.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
他掌握的弗兰克的把柄。
The dirt that he had on Frank...
我只帮过小辣椒一次,就结束了。
Soon as I helped Pepper once, that was it.
他有我。
He had me.
他威胁我。
He threatened me.
他正在成为一个花♥花♥公♥子♥,我不能忽视他。
He was becoming a player, I couldn't ignore him.
他说如果我不一直给他信息,
He said that if I didn't keep giving him information,
他会告发我,让弗兰克伤心欲绝,再也醒不过来。
he would turn me in and hurt Frank so bad, he'd never wake up.
他死的那晚发生了什么?
What happened the night he died?
他打电♥话♥给我。
He called me.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表