电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE CHIMES
艾莉森认罪了。
Alison confessed.
我们已经拘留了她。
We've got her in custody.
她说 Rodgers 威胁过她
She says Rodgers threatened her
她害怕他会做出什么事来。
and she was frightened about what he might do.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你可以走了。
You are free to go.
什么?
What?
你可以走了。
You're free to go.
这是你的护照。
Here's your passport.
不管你做什么,
Whatever you do,
你不能离开设得兰群岛
you mustn't leave Shetland,
你不能坐早班飞机去卑尔根。
and you mustn't get the early flight to Bergen.
因为我最不想要的就是你
Because the last thing that I would want is for you
从地球表面消失。
to disappear off the face of the Earth.
那艾莉森呢?
What about Alison?
你现在什么也做不了。
There is nothing that you can do for her now.
我们都知道她希望你去。
And we both know that she would want you to go.
你呢?
You?
我不认为你有潜逃的风险。
I don't see you as a flight risk.
这是个错误的决定。
It's a bad call.
但这是个天大的错误。
But a genuine mistake.
你觉得有人会相信吗?
Think anybody's going to believe that?
我不在乎。
I'm not sure I care.
不,我不能这么做,我不能背弃她。
No. I can't do that, I can't turn my back on her.
她这么做是为了保护你。
She did it to protect you.
如果你不去,一切就都白费了。
If you don't go, it'll all have been for nothing.
但如果你想赶上那班飞机,你最好现在就走。
But you'd better go now if you're going to catch that flight.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
那么..。
So...
你释放了 Lloyd Anderson?
You've released Lloyd Anderson from custody?
他没有被指控任何罪名。
He wasn't charged with anything.
你知道美国对他的逮捕令
You know this outstanding warrant from the States on him
不会就这么消失吗?
isn't just going to go away?
- 他不会潜逃的-真的吗?
He's not a flight risk. Really?
因为我只是让他来接我
Cos I've just asked for him to be picked up
他也不在家。
and he's not at his home address.
但我想你已经知道了。
But I expect you knew that already.
如果他走了,你的职业生涯就结束了。
If he's gone, it's the end of your career.
我知道。
I know.
我觉得值得。
I think it's worth it.
你知道,我们并不总是做对
You know, we don't always get it right
我已经习惯了,
and I've learnt to live with that,
这次不一样。
and this is different.
朗达。
Rhonda...
我受够了。
HE SIGHS ..I'm done.
如果我做的最后一件事是帮助一个无辜的人..。
If the last thing I do is help an innocent man...
我没意见。
...I'm good with that.
好的。
OK.
脚步声
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
你听说了?
You heard?
我听说了。
I heard.
我不知道没有你我能不能做到。
I'm not sure I can do this without you.
托什。
Tosh...
你准备好了,相信我。
You're ready. Trust me.
是的。
I do.
我只是没有你的自信。
I just don't have your confidence.
什么,你在开玩笑吗?
What, you kidding on?
你还记得那个戴着牙套走进来的年轻女人吗
Do you remember that young woman that walked in here wearing braces
甚至不记得警告的话?
and couldn't even remember the words to a caution?
你不再是那样的人了。
That's not who you are any more.
看看你现在。
Look at you now.
你经历了这么多,
After everything that you've been through,
你可以在睡梦中完成这项工作。
you can do this job in your sleep.
那我能给你点建议吗,
Can I give you some advice, then,
关于梅格的事?
about Meg?
梅格?
Meg?
我又不是瞎子。
I'm not blind.
如果你觉得她就是你的真命天女,
If you think she's the one,
告诉她。
tell her.
否则,你会失去她。
Otherwise, you'll lose her.
是真的吗?
It's true, then?
赞成。
Aye.
没人比你更了解这个地方。
Nobody knows this place better than you.
你会没事的,比利会保护你。
You'll be fine and Billy will keep you right.
对吧,比利?
Won't you, Billy?
没错。
That's right.
继续接电♥话♥,伙计。
Keep answering those phones, pal.
- 看好他们-我会的。
Keep an eye on 'em. I will.
有人吗!
Hello!
你好,看看谁来了!
Hello. Look who it is!
你带鸭子了吗?
Have you got your ducky?
谢谢你能来。
Thanks for coming.
我没多少时间,我要上晚班。
I don't have much time, I've got a late shift.
好吧,那我长话短说。
OK, well, then I'll keep it short.
昨天,当我知道你有危险的时候。
Yesterday, when I knew that you were in danger...
我可能再也见不到你了。
...and that I might never see you again...
我意识到你对我有多重要。
...I realised how much you meant to me.
差不多就这些了。
And that's, pretty much, everything.
我有这种感觉已经有一段时间了,
And I've felt like that for a while now,
但我不知道该怎么办
but I didn't know what do with
那种感觉,
the feelings,
所以我就把它们放在盒子里,然后盖上盖子。
so I just put them in a box and stuck a lid on it.
直到现在。
Until now.
你确定这不是弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔综合症
You sure this isn't Florence Nightingale Syndrome
又发作了 Jimmy?
flaring up again, Jimmy?
没有。
No.
我很惊讶
I'm amazed
我的感受。
at how I feel.
我从没想过我会再次有这种感觉。
I never thought for a second that I'd get to feel like this again.
我也在想昨天发生的事。
I thought about what happened yesterday too.
你这样让自己身处险境。
You putting yourself in harm's way like that.
在我看来,这是一个不关心自己的人的行为。
It seemed to me to be the actions of a man who didn't care about himself.
或者他的未来。
Or his future.
勇敢? 当然,但是鲁莽。
Brave? Yeah, sure, but reckless.
这很可怕,因为..。
And that is scary because...
因为没有吉米 · 佩雷斯的世界不是我想生活的世界。
Because a world without Jimmy Perez isn't one that I want to live in.
但我知道你所做的
But I know that doing what you do
你的工作就是你生存的意义。
and your work is what you live for.
现在不是了。
It isn't any more.
我不干了。
I have quit.
我希望你不是为了我这么做的。
I hope you didn't do that for me.
不,不。
No, no.
我只是不想再躲在警♥察♥局了。
I just didn't wanna hide in that police station any more.
我很确定我第一次见到你的时候就爱上你了。
You know, I'm pretty sure I fell for you the first time that I saw you.
你不是说第二次吗? 你不记得第一次了!
Don't you mean the second time? You didn't remember the first time!
哦,天啊! 你就是不肯让我忘记,是吗? 不!
Oh, God! You're just never going to let me live it down, are you? No!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表