显然有些人认为这是注定要失败的。
Well, some people obviously think this is a lost cause.
但我没有。
But I don't.
来吧。
Come on.
好吧,答应我,如果他联♥系♥你,你会告诉我的。
Right, just promise you'll tell me if he contacts you.
我知道,我知道我们说好了,但现在情况不同了。
I know. I know what we agreed, but things are different now.
听着,我感觉不太好,我要回去了。
Listen, I'm not feeling that great. I'm going to head back.
如果你愿意,我和你一起去。
I'll come with you if you want.
不,不,没关系。
No, no, it's OK.
- 你确定?-是的。
You sure? Yeah.
潜水员有消息吗?
Any word from the divers?
还是没反应。
Still nothing.
而且我觉得他们也活不了多久了。
And I don't think we're going to have them much longer.
你是说丹尼 · 凯恩斯今天要来面试吗?
Did you say Danny Cairns was coming in for an interview today?
是的。
I did.
我刚接到萨姆堡安保部盖文的电♥话♥
Well, I just got a call from Gavin at the Sumburgh security desk
他肯定看到他上车了
and he's pretty sure he saw him getting on
今天早上飞往格拉斯哥的航♥班♥。
a flight to Glasgow this morning.
警笛声
SIRENS WAIL
关于广播的含糊声明
MUFFLED ANNOUNCEMENT ON TANNOY
别担心,我会找到他的。
OK. Look, try not to worry. I'll find him.
瑞秋不知道他打算去旅行,
Rachel had no idea that he was planning to travel,
但她觉得他可能去见了康纳的前妻。
but she thinks that he might have gone to see Connor's ex.
比利,找到林恩 · 亨德森的下落,
Billy, find out where I can find Lynn Henderson,
然后让我搭下一班飞机去格拉斯哥。
and then get me on the next flight to Glasgow.
我这就去。
I'm on it.
所有到达艾尔的乘客
ON PA: Could all passengers arriving in Ayr
请带走他们所有的物品
please take all their belongings
不要在站台上留下任何东西。
and do not leave anything on the platform.
六周后见。
So I'll see you in six weeks.
再次感谢 Jill。
Thanks again, Jill.
天啊。
Jesus.
不完全是。
Not quite.
好的,好的,谢谢。
OK. OK. Thanks for that.
是 Cora。
That was Cora.
他们从尸体上提取的 DNA 在数据库里找不到。
The DNA they got from the body has drawn a blank on the database.
好吧。
Ah, OK.
扩大搜索范围,跟国际刑♥警♥谈谈。
Widen the search. Talk to Interpol.
试试像 Family Tree 这样的消费者网站。
And try consumer sites like Family Tree.
你现在是理发师了?
You're a hairdresser now?
哈! 我知道。这很奇怪,不是吗
Ha! I know. It's weird, isn't it? HE CHUCKLES
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
能有人愿意跟你说话真好。
It's nice to do a job where people want to talk to you.
而且,面对现实吧,我从来就不是当警♥察♥的料。
Plus, let's face it, I was never cut out for the police.
你一直都是个好警♥察♥。
You were always a good cop.
你一直都是个大骗子。
Hmm! And you were always a shit liar.
哈。
Ha.
那你呢?
And what about you?
我听说你在北边开了家旅馆。
I heard you were running a hotel up north somewhere.
设得兰群岛,虽然只是家旅馆,但 Rachel 一直很喜欢
Shetland. And it's just a B&B, but Rachel always fancied
乡村生活,我觉得我欠她的,你知道吗?
the country life and I felt I owed her, you know?
高兴了吧?
You happy?
曾经是。
We were.
Connor 失踪了,可能被绑♥架♥了。
Connor's gone missing. Possibly abducted.
绑♥架♥? 被谁?
Abducted? By who?
你还记得妮可 · 沃德伦吗?
You remember Nicole Waldron?
哦。
Oh.
康纳失踪那天,她和她爸爸在设得兰群岛。
Her and her dad were on Shetland the day Connor disappeared.
你报♥警♥了吗?
Did you go to the police?
他嘲笑道
HE SCOFFS
当地警♥察♥跟他们说了一声,就让他们走了。
The local plod just had a word with them and let them leave.
你认为他们抓走了他,沃德伦一家?
And you think that they've taken him, the Waldrons?
他们肯定参与了。
Well, they must be involved.
他们不可能不是巧合。
It's too much of a coincidence for them not to be.
如果他们带走了康纳,你不能插手。
If they took Connor, you've got to stay out of it.
我只想知道他们在哪。
I just need to know where they are.
嗨。
Hi.
咯咯笑
GIGGLING
嘿。
Hey.
别管我。
Don't mind me.
你还撑得住吗?
How are you holding up?
还好吧。
Fine, I suppose.
听着,如果你..。
Listen, if you...
如果你知道康纳在哪,你会告诉我的,对吧?
If you knew where Connor was, you would tell me, wouldn't you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你不用告诉别人,
Well, you wouldn't have to tell anyone else,
只有你知我知。
it would just stay between us.
我不知道他在哪。
I don't know where he is.
说实话。
Honest.
好的。
OK.
他被击中头部,但不致命。
He's been hit on the head, but it wouldn't have been fatal.
眼睛里的点状出血说明是窒息而死。
Petechial haemorrhages in the eyes indicate suffocation.
指尖在死后被切除。
The fingertips were removed after death.
我觉得他已经在水里泡了几周了。
And I would say he's been in the water a few weeks.
我们可以试试死后的描述。
Erm, we could try a postmortem depiction.
邓迪大学可以做面部重建。
Dundee University can do a facial reconstruction.
好的,好的。
Yeah. Yeah. OK.
我们需要尽可能多的帮助。
I mean, we're going to need all the help we can get.
切断指尖
Cutting off the fingertips -
我们说的是以前杀过人的人吗?
are we talking about someone who's killed before?
很难说,
Hard to say,
但他们不会神经过敏,这是肯定的。
but they aren't squeamish, that's for sure.
Lynn Henderson? 我是 Perez 督察,我在找 Connor 的爸爸。
Lynn Henderson? I'm DI Perez. I'm looking for Connor's dad.
他爸爸为什么要来看我?
Why would his dad come to see me?
因为他在找康纳。
Because he was looking for Connor.
但我没见到康纳。
But I haven't seen Connor.
他几周前来看过你。
He visited you a few weeks ago.
我是说从那以后。
I meant since then.
好的。
OK.
他来看你的时候看起来怎么样?
How did he seem when he visited you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他很奇怪。
He was weird.
就好像他不想来,但又觉得必须来。
It was like he didn't want to visit, but felt he had to.
康纳的父母似乎认为他最近的问题
Look, Connor's mum and dad seem to think that his recent problems
是因为你们的关系破裂。
were caused by the break up of your relationship.
不是这样的。
That's not true.
康纳还有别的事。
Connor had other stuff going on.
他和他爸爸有过节,这已经不是什么秘密了。
Well, it's no secret he had issues with his dad.
还有那些和他混在一起的家伙。
And then there was the guys he started hanging about with.
那些人是谁?
Who were those guys?
我不知道他们的名字。
I don't know their names.
康纳说他们是他爸爸的老朋友。
Connor said they were old pals of his dad.
但是,我知道他害怕他们。
But...I know he was scared of them.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
抱歉,借过。
Sorry, excuse me.
比利?
Billy?
丹尼 · 凯恩斯的银行刚刚发现了一笔交易
Danny Cairns' bank just flagged up a transaction at
格拉斯哥中♥央♥站售票处。
the Glasgow Central Station ticket office.
知道他要去哪儿吗?
Any idea where he was going to?
他在艾尔你猜沃德伦一家住哪儿?
He's in Ayr. And guess where the Waldrons live?
抱歉,我只能给你五分钟。
Sorry I can only give you five minutes.
总有那么一天,没问题。
One of those days. No problem.
我听说设得兰群岛出事了。
I heard something went wrong up in Shetland.
我以为丹尼 · 凯恩斯又搞砸了。
I just assumed Danny Cairns had screwed up again.
我们不知道他有没有但我们知道他在艾尔。
Well, we don't know that he hasn't, but we do know that he's in Ayr.
你知道为什么吗?
And do you know why?
他可能去追妮可和卡梅伦 · 沃德伦了。
It could be that he's gone after Nicole and Cameron Waldron.
康纳失踪的时候他们在岛上。
They were on the isles when Connor disappeared.
所以沃德伦一家绑♥架♥了康纳?
So the Waldrons kidnapped Connor?
丹尼认为是他们干的。
Danny thinks they did.
至少,他们参与了。
Or at least, that they were involved.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表