不过,也有可能他说的是实话。
Still, it's possible that he's telling the truth.
我希望如此。
Look, I hope so.
但如果是的话,这是40年来的第一次。
But if he is, it's the first time in 40 years.
- 有什么发现吗 Sandy?-拖车图片上没什么发现
Anything, Sandy? Not much from the caravan images but
这上面有日期,
there's a date on this one,
1993年1月5日。
January 5th, 1993.
我看看。
Let's see.
这有什么关系?
How is that relevant?
就是布雷尔号♥搁浅的那天。
It's the day the Braer ran aground.
我记忆犹新。
I remember it like it was yesterday.
布雷尔号♥载有85,000吨♥原油
The Braer was carrying 85,000 tonnes of crude oil
当她搁浅的时候,那将会是一场大灾难。
when she went aground, and it would have been a total catastrophe.
但是随之而来的暴风雨使石油乳化了
But the storm that followed emulsified the oil
然后散播到海里。
and dispersed it into the sea.
但这事发生的时候康纳还没出生,对吧?
But Connor wasn't even born when this happened, right?
是的,但肯定是因为某种原因放在他的拖车里的。
Yeah, but it must have been in his caravan for some reason.
也许这就是他的灵感来源。
Maybe this is what inspired him...
还有他的同伙。
...and whoever else he's working with.
看看是谁因为那个滑头而受苦
Find out who suffered because of the slick
以及哪些企业倒闭了,或许可以查一查
and what businesses went under and maybe check
看看和 Rodgers 有没有什么联♥系♥
and see if there are any links to Rodgers
或者劳埃德。
or to Lloyd.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
马丁给你的 SD 卡
The SD card Martin gave you -
这些照片让我很困扰
something's been bothering me about the photographs
所以我又看了一眼。
so I took another look at them.
有人进过我房♥间吗?
Has anyone been in my room?
我的一些东西被搬走了。
Some of my stuff's been moved.
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许在我们打扫的时候。
Maybe when we were cleaning.
怎么了,丢了什么东西吗?
Why, has something gone missing?
不,没关系。
No, it's fine.
对不起。
Sorry.
抱歉打扰你了。
Sorry for bothering you.
马丁,他说这是他最近拍的
Martin, he says he took these recently
但时间和他的行踪不符
but the time stamps don't match his movements
更重要的是,这只鸟,
and more importantly, this bird,
这是一个杰克鹬-
it's a jack snipe -
只有冬天才能在设得兰群岛找到。
it's only found in Shetland in the winter.
这不是唯一一张不合时宜的照片。
And it's not the only photo that's out of season.
- 你确定?-我确定。
You sure? I'm sure.
他说拿了的时候并没有拿。
He didn't take these when he said he did.
对不起。
SHE GASPS Sorry.
我不是故意吓你的,没关系。
I didn't mean to give you a fright. It's fine.
你想吃点什么吗?
Er, did you want something to eat?
我妈妈回去睡觉了,不过我可以帮你拿。
My mum's gone back to bed but I can get it for you.
不,没关系。
No, it's fine.
不想麻烦你。
Wouldn't want to put you out.
不麻烦。
It's no bother.
是你打扫了我的房♥间吗?
Was it you who cleaned my room?
我? 没有。
Me? No.
你妈妈?
Your mum?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我是说,康纳死后她经常待在房♥间里。
I mean, she's been in her room a lot since Connor...
被发现了。
...was found.
但绝对不是你?
But definitely not you?
我刚说了。
I just said.
问题是..。
Thing is...
我失去了一些东西。
...I lost something.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
真奇怪。
That is weird.
也许你拿错了。
Maybe you took it by mistake.
没有。
No.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
你不介意吧?
Do you mind?
怎么回事? 为什么 Lloyd 被捕了?
What's going on? Why has Lloyd been arrested?
他和你发现的尸体没有任何关系。
He's got nothing to do with this body you found.
不完全是这样。
Well, that's not quite true...
因为他们彼此认识。
...cos they knew each other.
你知道吗?
Were you aware of that?
什么,没有。
What? No.
不,我..。
No, I ...
最近有人来看过 Lloyd 吗?
Has Lloyd had any visitors here recently?
我不能说。
Well, I can't say, erm...
我经常去我妈家,
I've been spending a lot of time at my mother's, erm,
她身体不太好。
she's not keeping the best of health.
你对 Lloyd 的过去了解多少?
How much do you know about Lloyd's past?
你是说在加拿大?
In Canada, you mean?
不,在德州。
No, in Texas.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
Lloyd Anderson 不是他的真名,
Lloyd Anderson isn't his real name,
他叫沃尔特 · 爱德华兹。
his name's Walter Edwards.
我们正在调查他40年前被指控的一起案件。
And we're investigating a crime that he was accused of, 40 years ago.
什么罪行?
What crime?
谋杀抢劫。
Murder- robbery.
很显然,康纳知道这件事。
And apparently, Connor knew about it.
是吗,劳埃德不会伤害任何人,
Did YOU? Lloyd wouldn't hurt anyone,
如果他被指控犯罪,那一定是个错误。
and if he was accused of a crime, it has to be a mistake.
你还没回答我的问题。
You didn't answer my question.
我们在一起这么多年,他一次都没提过?
All these years together and he never mentioned that once?
我想见他。
I want to see him.
你不能。
Well, you can't.
我最多只能打个电♥话♥,
The best I can do is, I can organise a phone call,
会被记录下来。
and that'll be recorded.
你对待他就像他已经有罪了。
You're treating him like he's already guilty.
不,我把他当成谋杀案的嫌疑人。
No, I'm treating him like he's a suspect in a murder.
因为他就是这样的人。
Cos that's what he is.
沃尔特 · 爱德华兹是联调局的头号♥通缉犯。
Walter Edwards is on the FBI's most-wanted list.
他的档案还没有结案,目前我只知道这么多。
His file is still open, that's everything I've got, so far.
就因为一通匿名电♥话♥吗?
Because of an anonymous phone call?
这就是那块表,他确实跑了。
Well, there is the watch, and he did run.
他是否无辜并不重要。
Whether he's innocent or not is beside the point.
事实上,我们还没有找到 William Rodgers 的联♥系♥
The fact is, we have not been able to connect William Rodgers
设得兰群岛的任何人除了他。
to anyone on Shetland, apart from him.
他是个通缉犯,有个秘密不惜一切代价都要保守。
He's a wanted man with a secret he needed to keep at any cost.
如果罗杰斯认出了他,
Now, if, if Rodgers recognised him,
这就是你的动机。
then that's your motive right there.
如果布莱德和康纳也知道,
And if Bryd and Connor knew as well,
那劳埃德就可以杀了他们来保护自己。
then Lloyd could've killed them to protect himself.
有可能。
It's possible.
这解释不了爆♥炸♥。
It doesn't explain the explosives.
如果他和生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有关,就有关系。
It does if he's linked to eco-terrorism.
康纳被某人激进化了。
Connor was radicalised by someone.
需要我联♥系♥联邦调查局吗
Do you want me to contact the FBI
- 告诉他们我们拘留了他?-不,不,还没有。
and tell them we have him in custody? No, no, not yet.
我们再问问他,可以吗?
Let's just question him a bit further. Is that OK?
因为我们还不能失去他。
Cos we can't afford to lose him yet.
他可以帮我们破案。
He could break this case for us.
好吧,但我不能给你太多时间。
OK, but I can't give you much time.
你在家里见过这样的手提箱吗?
Have you ever seen a suitcase like this in the house?
没有。
No.
不,我没有。
No, I haven't.
等等,你能把地毯挪开吗?
Hang on. Can you just move that rug?
艾莉森怎么样了,我能和她谈谈吗?
How's Alison, can I speak with her?
当然,只要你给我
Sure, as soon as you give me
我们在你卧室找到的保险箱密♥码♥。
the combination to the safe that we found in your bedroom.
040505.
040505.
那是个重要的约会吗?
Is that a significant date?
对我来说很重要。
It is to me.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表