我基本上一直都能看到她。
I could basically see her the whole time.
TOSH 叹息
TOSH SIGHS
我只是想来看看你们俩。
I just thought it would be nice to come down and see you both.
我们到了,梦之队。
We're here now. The dream team.
不了,我该回去工作了。
Nah, I should get back to work.
回头见,再见,亲爱的。
I'll see you later. Bye-bye, wee darling.
再见,晚上见。
Bye-bye. I'll see you tonight.
鉴证科的人还在上面。
Forensics are still up there.
- 你觉得那里会是 Connor 的安全地方吗?-也许吧。
Do you think it could be Connor's safe place? Maybe.
计算机信♥号♥♥
COMPUTER PINGS
啊。
Ah.
车辆的车辆识别系统显示车辆登记在案
The registration's through from the DVLA on the car
布莱德被弃尸的地方。
that Bryd was dumped in.
车主是 Lloyd Anderson。
The owner's Lloyd Anderson.
嘿,能跟你说句话吗?
Hey. Can I have a word?
当然,我马上就好了。
Sure. I was just finishing up.
今天光线很好,暴风雨要来了。
The light was perfect today. A storm approaching.
我要跟你谈谈一辆登记在你名下的车。
I need to talk to you about a car that's registered in your name.
大众帕萨特。
A Volkswagen Passat.
那堆破烂?
That old heap of junk?
几个月前我用一首歌♥买♥♥的。
I bought it for a song a few months back.
我用它来画画。
I was using it for a painting.
我觉得这种并列太不协调了。
I think the juxtaposition is so incongruous.
在这片神奇的土地上机器的丑陋。
The ugliness of machines in this amazing landscape.
听着..。
Look...
我们在那辆车的后备箱里发现了布莱德・弗莱明的尸体
..we found Bryd Fleming's body in the boot of that car
在断路器堆场。
at the breakers yard.
我都没意识到它不见了。
I didn't even realise it was gone.
布莱德的事很糟糕。
It was awful news about Bryd.
对了,她失踪那晚我在这里。
I was here the night she went missing, by the way.
艾莉森和我在一起,她会为我担♥保♥的。
Alison was with me, she'll vouch for me.
你最后一次看到那辆车是什么时候?
When did you last see the car?
几周前。
A couple of weeks back.
我本来打算让自然力量发挥作用,
I was planning to let the elements do their work,
然后在几个月后重新访问它。一个三联画。
then re-visit it after a couple of months. A triptych.
这就是他们,三个随着时间的推移对一个主题的研究。
These are them, three studies of a subject over time.
这是我最初的计划。
These are my initial plans.
- 还有别人知道车的事吗?-我不能告诉你。
Did anybody else know about the car? I couldn't tell you.
每天都有人开车经过那里,他们会看到的。
People drive past there every day and would have seen it.
你跟别人说过吗?
Did you tell anybody else about it?
Connor 知道它在哪吗?
Did Connor know where it was?
康纳知道。
Connor knew.
我画这幅画的时候他也在。
He was there the day I painted this.
但这不代表什么,我..。
But that doesn't mean anything. I...
钥匙在我这里。
I have the keys right here.
- 你从没动过?-没有,我没理由动。
And you never moved it? No. I had no reason to.
好的。
OK.
如果我想起什么,我会回来的。
If I think of anything else, I'll come back.
这对你来说一定很艰难,警探。
This must be hard on you, detective.
我只想找到他。
I just want to find him.
抱歉我帮不上什么忙。
Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
如果有康纳的消息,你会说的,对吧?
If there was any news about Connor, you would have said, right?
没有消息。
There's no news.
所以,她应该设法休息一下,
So, she should manage to get some rest,
现在我们处于痛苦之上。
now that we're on top of the pain.
我会记下改变的剂量
And I'll make a note of that changed dose
看看你妈妈会怎么做。
and we'll see how your mum does on that.
非常感谢 Meg。
Thank you so much, Meg.
那你呢,你怎么样?
And what about you? How are you doing?
我没事。
I'm fine.
你知道,我很幸运有 Lloyd 在家照顾我。
You know, I'm lucky I've got Lloyd at home to take care of me.
他让我保持理智,他很棒。
He keeps me sane, he's amazing.
我不知道没有他我该怎么办。
I don't know what I'd do without him.
- 回头见-好的。
I'll see you soon. OK.
电♥话♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
你好,吉米,你好。
Hi, Jimmy. Hi, there.
我只是想给你个电♥话♥,看看你今天过得怎么样。
Just thought I'd give you a phone and see how your day was going.
很好,很忙,你呢?
Good. Busy. Yours?
我也是,很忙。
Yeah, same, busy.
我正要回警局。
I'm just on my way back to the station.
很高兴听到你的声音。
It's good to hear your voice.
很高兴听到你这么说。
It's good to hear yours.
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
听着,你想不想..。
Listen, do you maybe want to...
梅格,我接到另一个电♥话♥,我必须接。
Meg, I've got another call coming in and I have to take it.
- 我晚点再打给你好吗?-好的,当然,再见。
Can I call you later? Yeah. Course. Speak soon. Bye.
托什,我们找到康纳的手♥机♥了。
Tosh? We've found Connor's phone.
好的,我十分钟后到。
OK. I'll be there in ten minutes.
- 和 Connor 的车型一样-很好。
It's the same make and model as Connor's. Good.
法医已经取过样了。
It's already been swabbed by forensics.
电池没电了,但我们刚找到一个能用的充电器。
The battery was dead but we've just found a charger that works.
所以我们只能等 IT 部门过来看看了。
So we're just waiting for IT to come and take a look.
希望没有水进入。
Hopefully no water ingress.
你需要申请许可才能解锁。
Erm, you'll need to apply for permission to unlock that.
得了吧,反正你也不会听我的。
Oh, come on. Not that you're going to start listening to what I say.
车怎么了?
What happened about the car?
我们追踪到了 Lloyd Anderson。
We traced it back to Lloyd Anderson.
教康纳的那个艺术家?
The artist that was teaching Connor?
是的,但他根本不知道它不见了,他..。
Yeah, but he didn't even know it was gone. He was...
他用它来画画,你相信他吗?
He was using it for one of his paintings. And you believe him?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I do.
不管怎样,这都和康纳有关,
Either way, it's another link to Connor,
他越来越像是 Bryd 谋杀案的嫌疑人。
who's increasingly looking like he was involved in Bryd's murder.
我们知道他很脆弱,但不知道他能做出什么。
We know he's vulnerable but we don't know what he's capable of.
Stromness Voe 的尸体呢?
What about the body from Stromness Voe?
我们拿到了面部特写,已经作为新闻稿发布了。
We got the facial depiction. We've issued it as a press release.
看看有没有人认识他。
Oh. We'll see if anybody recognises him.
肯定有人会的。
Surely someone will.
设得兰群岛警方呼吁提供相关信息
TV: Shetland Police are appealing for information relating
在 Stromness Voe 发现了一具身份不明的男性尸体。
to the body of an unidentified male discovered in Stromness Voe.
面部重建已经完成
A facial reconstruction has been created
警方呼吁市民
and officers are urging members of the public
仔细观察这幅画
to look closely at the picture
考虑一下这个人是否看起来眼熟。
and consider whether this man looks familiar to you.
你给我的那张摄像卡让我从马丁 · 奥蒂纳那里检查一下,
That camera card you gave me for IT to check over from Martin Otina,
只有鸟类和野生动物。
just birds and wildlife.
恐怕没什么特别的。
Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm afraid.
干杯,比利。
OK, cheers, Billy.
我是 Perez 警督。
It's DI Perez.
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
你担心会给康纳带来麻烦吗?
Are you worried that you're going to get Connor into trouble?
艾比,你不是。
Abbie, you're not.
而且,我们最终还是会得到打开它的许可。
Also, we're going to get permission to open this eventually anyway.
好的。
OK.
- 我不想再浪费时间了-很好。
I don't want to waste any more time. Great.
我们只有三次机会,
We only get three chances, so,
在你尝试任何事情之前,你需要相当确定。
you need to be fairly sure before you try anything.
试试2-2-0-3-0-1。
OK, try 2-2-0-3-0-1.
那是什么? 今天是布莱德的生日。
What's that? It's Bryd's birthday.
他经常用它作为密♥码♥。
He often uses it as a password.
没有。
No.
好吧,试试看
Right, erm, try
7-2-6-4-1-0.
7-2-6-4-1-0.
- 那是什么?-我们在格拉斯哥的旧电♥话♥号♥码。
What's that? It's our old phone number in Glasgow.
我知道他只用这个密♥码♥。
It's the only other password I know he uses.
干得好,艾比。
Well done, Abbie.
好吧。
Right, erm...
布莱德和康纳经常在附近出没吗?
Did Bryd and Connor tend to hang out locally or...?
他们大多喜欢偏远的地方。
They mostly liked the more remote places.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表