为什么? 因为有一天,你可能不得不把它们打下来。
Why? Because one day, you might have to shoot them down.
你也知道的,
And you know that too,
所以你要保持距离。
so you keep your distance.
敬执法人员的孤独。
To the loneliness of the law man.
是啊,我... 我不寂寞。
Yeah, I'm... I'm not lonely.
当然,你身边有很多人,很多爱你的人,
Sure, you've got people around you, people who love you,
但你不可能把你的全部都给他们
but you can never give them all of you
因为你不知道。
because you just don't know.
在你找到另一份工作之前都会是这样的。
And it's going to be that way until you find another line of work.
好吧..。
Well...
你的演讲很精彩。
Well that was quite some speech.
但正午是加里 · 库珀。
But High Noon was Gary Cooper.
叮当作响的盘子
CLATTER OF DISHES
桌上有些新鲜咖啡。
Er, there's some fresh coffee on the table.
非常感谢。
Oh, thanks very much.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
刚过7点。
It's just after 7.00.
我想你应该没有备用充电器吧?
I don't... I don't suppose you have a spare charger, do you?
是的,在柜台上。
Aye, it's on the counter.
Lloyd 还在睡觉吗?
Is Lloyd still sleeping?
没有,他很早就出去画素描了。
Oh, no, he went out sketching early.
我打算带一些食物去凯恩斯。
I was going to take some meals round to the Cairns.
我想他们会很感激的。
I think they'd real appreciate that.
你的心理治疗怎么样?
So, how was your therapy session?
什么?
What?
劳埃德喜欢分♥析♥他的饮酒搭档,
Lloyd likes to analyse his drinking partners,
解决他们的问题,直到他们有突破。
works out their problems until they have a breakthrough.
我不记得有什么突破。
CHUCKLES: Well I don't remember a breakthrough.
好吧,那可能你以后会想起来的。
Well, that'll probably come to you later.
你们在一起多久了?
How long have you two been together?
他救了我15年了。
15 years since he rescued me.
被救了?
Rescued?
就是这种感觉。
That's what it felt like.
好的。
OK.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE BUZZES
抱歉,借过。
Sorry, excuse me. Oh.
昨天你说是自杀。
Yesterday, you said it was suicide.
我说是从高处坠落,
I said it was a fall from a height,
这在技术上是正确的。
which was technically correct.
但他不是摔死的。
But it wasn't the fall that killed him.
致命伤是对头骨后部的一击。
The fatal injury was a blow to the back of the skull.
那里。
There.
太精确了,不可能是坠落造成的。
It's too precise to have been caused by the fall.
我觉得他用了武器。
I think a weapon was used.
和杀死布莱德的是同一把枪吗?
Is it the same weapon that killed Bryd?
嗯,我觉得很有可能。
Mmm, I'd say there was a good chance.
我猜凶手把他的尸体扔下了悬崖
My guess is his killer threw his body off the cliff
可能希望摔下来的伤口
and probably hoped the injuries from the fall
会掩盖真正的死因。
would mask the real cause of death.
他什么时候死的?
When did he die?
在过去的72小时内。
Sometime in the last 72 hours.
死亡本来是一种解脱。
And death would've been a relief.
手腕和脚踝上有捆绑的痕迹
Ligature marks on his wrists and ankles
说明他被囚禁了很长一段时间。
suggest he'd been restrained for a considerable time.
躯干上也有瘀伤和烧伤。
And he also has bruises and burns on his torso.
折磨?
Tortured?
几天吧。
Over a couple of days.
我觉得他被关在某个地方。
I think he was held somewhere.
在某个时刻,布莱德和他在一起。
And at some point, Bryd was with him.
在他的头发和衣服上发现了硼的痕迹
Traces of boron found in his hair and on his clothes -
就像布莱德一样。
just like Bryd.
哔哔声
BEEPING
她呻♥吟♥
SHE GROANS
她喊道
SHE SHOUTS
她哼了一声,砰
SHE GRUNTS, THUD
她倒抽了一口气,叹了口气
SHE GASPS, SIGHS
- 早上好-早上好。
Morning. Morning.
爆♥炸♥现场处理完了吗?
Are you all done at the blast site?
快到了。
Almost there, yeah.
结论是什么?
What's the verdict?
这是一个200磅炸♥弹♥,相当于84吨♥ TNT 炸♥药♥。
It was a 200- pound bomb with a TNT equivalence of 84.
很大吗?
Is that big?
确实很强大。
That is powerful, yes.
你知道 McI Ntosh 警长..。
You know, DS McI ntosh...
大多数人都能体验到
...most people can expect to experience
在那样的爆♥炸♥之后产生了一些心理上的负面影响。
some psychological fallout in the aftermath of a blast like that.
我想我是少数幸运儿之一。
Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky few.
我想是的。
I guess so.
哦,对不起。
PHONE RINGS Oh, sorry.
嘿,我当时很生气,我太快把责任推到他身上了,托什。
Hey. I was angry. I was too quick to pin it on him, Tosh.
康纳是被谋杀的。
Connor was murdered.
- 什么?-他掉下悬崖前就死了。
What? He was dead before he went over the cliff.
柯拉刚刚证实了。
Cora just confirmed it.
都是伪造的素描,石头,
It was all staged - the sketch, the cairn,
车里的图章戒指,都是设计好的。
the signet ring in the car. It was all a set up.
- 谁策划的?-杀了 Connor 和 Brud 的人。
Staged by whom? Whoever killed Connor and Bryd.
布莱德的素描,我们得找出凶手是怎么拿到的。
The sketch of Bryd, we need to find out how the killer got it.
送到实验室去。
Get it over to the lab.
如果是栽赃的,他们可能会从上面提取指纹。
If it was planted, they might get prints from it.
还有硼,你查出是谁在使用它了吗?
And the boron, did you find out who's been using it?
还有几家公♥司♥要查。
Er, there's still a few companies to check.
快去吧,我在去 Bressay 的渡船上,晚点打给你。
Well get on to it. I'm on the ferry to Bressay. I'll call you later.
喇叭声
HORN HONKS
你要去见艾比吗?
Are you going to see Abbie?
是的,我可以载你一程。
Aye. I can give you a lift.
好吧。
Fine.
它看起来像什么?
What did it look like?
什么? Connor 的尸体?
What? Connor's body?
这可不是你想看到的。
Not something that you’d want to see.
我不介意。
Wouldn't bother me.
我很喜欢死尸。
I'm quite into dead bodies.
我见过很多。
And I've seen loads.
有个网站上有很多停尸房♥里的尸体照片。
There's this website with all these pictures of corpses in morgues.
不管怎样,死亡不是终点。
Anyway, death isn't the end.
精神永存。
The spirit lives on.
康纳的灵魂可能就在这里,在这辆车里。
Connor's spirit could be right here, in this car...
坐在后座。
...sat in the backseat.
克拉娜,帮我个忙,好吗?
Clana, do me a favour, would you?
等我们到了凯恩斯家。
See, when we get to the Cairns' house...
别说话。
...don't talk.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我去见了 Aileen Fleming。
I went to see Aileen Fleming.
她说她注意到她的化肥库存很低
She says that she noticed her fertiliser stock was low
几个月前,但她没多想。
a few months ago, but she didn't think anything of it.
估计她只是用了比想象中更多的东西。
Reckoned she'd just used a bit more than she'd thought.
但是当我们谈到日期的时候,
But when we spoke about the dates,
她意识到她注意到了差距
she realised that she noticed the short fall
就在布莱德和康纳去拜访的一周后。
the week after Bryd and Connor had been up to visit.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
嘿,嘿。
Hey. Hey.
我今早听说的。
I heard this morning.
想过来看看瑞秋。
Wanted to come over and check on Rachel.
她怎么样?
How is she?
她还没缓过来。
She's still in shock.
但是,丹尼在这里,他现在和她在一起。
But, er, Danny's here. He's with her now.
这是 Clana 这是 Abbie 的朋友。
This is Clana. This is Abbie's friend.
艾比在她房♥间里,如果你想去看她的话。
Abbie's in her room if you want to go and see her.
丹尼和瑞秋呢
Where are Danny and Rachel
- 你感觉怎么样?-很好。
How are you feeling? Fine.
你一定很难过,马丁在下面吗?
You must be sad. Is Martin down there?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表