你得马上离开。
You need to go now.
怎么了,亚历克斯?
What's going on, Alex?
市场十字路口附近可能有爆♥炸♥装置。
We have a possible explosive device near the Market Cross.
我要你现在就走。
I need you to go now.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不,不,不,你现在就得走。
No, no, no, you need to go now.
哪里? 怎么了?
Where? What's wrong?
没关系,快走,快走,快走!
It doesn't matter. Just move, move, move, move, move, move!
安全,长官。
All clear, sir.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
比利。
Billy.
刚收到消息,炸♥弹♥没有接线。
Just got word, the bomb, it's not wired up.
他们认为那些集装箱
They think the containers were attached to
一个小爆♥炸♥装置,像一个管状炸♥弹♥
a small explosive device, like a pipe bomb
他带走了这一切。
and he's taken that with him.
该死。
Shit.
嘿!
Hey!
他抢了我的车!
He just took my car!
我觉得他背包里有东西。
I think he's got something in his rucksack.
你的车辆登记号♥码是多少?
What's your car registration number?
他往南走了。
He's heading South.
告诉他们
And tell them it looks like the
炸♥弹♥在背包里,不在卡车里。
bomb's in a rucksack, it's not in the truck.
好的,我正沿着 A970公路往南走。
Right, I'm heading South on the A97O.
明白。
Understood.
带枪♥支♥的支援小组马上就到。
Support units with firearms will be with you soon.
跟紧他,直到他们追上来。
Just stay on him until they catch up.
他慢下来了。
He's slowing down.
各单位注意,嫌疑车辆正向南行驶
RADIO: All units, the suspect vehicle is heading south
在 A970上。
on the A97O.
速度大约是4英里/小时,完毕。
Speed is approximately 4Omph. Over.
佩雷斯督察现在负责武器小组。
RADIO: The firearms unit now with DI Perez.
看到嫌疑车辆,完毕。
The suspect vehicle in sight. Over.
布拉沃,迈克尔,二,五,嫌疑车辆进入视野。
RADIO: Bravo, Michael, two, five. The suspect vehicle is in sight.
他要去昆代尔湾。
OK, he's going to Quendale Bay.
布雷尔号♥就是在那里搁浅的。
That's where the Braer ran aground.
那里没什么可以让他爆♥炸♥的。
There's nothing there for him to blow up.
是啊,除了他自己。
Yeah, apart from himself.
他要做一些大动作。
He's going to make some kind of grand gesture.
警笛声
SIRENS WAIL
别开枪,别开枪。
RADIO: Hold your fire, hold your fire.
嫌犯已离开车辆
RADIO: Suspect has left his vehicle
现在走向水边。
and now walking towards the water.
嫌疑人已经扔掉了他的背包
RADIO: suspect has thrown his rucksack
现在看起来装置在他的右手里。
and now appears to have the device in his right hand.
等待进一步指示。
Wait to follow further instructions.
再靠近我们就都得死。
Any closer and we both die.
我是认真的,佩雷斯!
I mean it, Perez!
你想和我一起死吗?
You want to die with me?
我不想我们两个都死。
I don't want either of us to die.
即使你知道我做了什么?
Even though you know what I've done?
你做了什么不重要。
Doesn't matter what you did.
在你伤到自己之前把装置放下。
Just put the device down before you hurt yourself.
没必要这样结束。
It doesn't have to end like this.
TSU 15发现疑犯。
RADIO: TSU 15. Got a clear shot of suspect.
下面还有一部分,你知道吗?
There's still part of it down there, did you know that?
布雷尔号♥搁浅的时候。
When the Braer ran aground...
人们聚集在这里祈祷
...the people gathered here, praying
让石油分散。
for the oil to disperse.
当风把它吹回海里的时候,他们说这是个奇迹。
When the wind took it back out to sea, they said it was a miracle.
但其实不是,只是运气好。
But it wasn't, it was just luck.
他们下次就没那么幸运了。
They won't be that lucky the next time.
还会有下一次的。
And there will be a next time.
那么自杀又有什么好处呢?
So what good will killing yourself do?
每个事业都需要一个殉道者。
Every cause needs a martyr.
你不会被视为烈士。
You won't be seen as a martyr...
你会被视为杀人犯。
...you'll be seen as a murderer.
你知道有多少激进分子,
Have you any idea how many activists,
全世界的人都因此丧命
all over the world are killed trying
来保护他们的环境?
to protect their environments?
每年几百个。
Hundreds, every year.
什么,你是说像你朋友卡特里娜那样吗?
What, you mean like your friend Catrina?
你知道卡特里娜吗?
You know about Catrina?
她的死是有原因的,
Well, she died for a cause,
现在你也想为此而死。
now you want to die for it too.
我是说,就是因为这个吗?
I mean, is that what this is about?
因为如果是的话。
Because if it is...
这一切都不是康纳的错。
...none of it was Connor's fault.
或者布莱德的,那两个..。
Or Bryd's. Those two...
他们只是想拯救世界,
...they were just playing at saving the world,
都是演戏。
it was all show.
他们没有那个能力。
They didn't have what it takes.
我不能让他们毁了我一直以来的努力。
I couldn't let them ruin everything I'd been working towards.
杰米,你太过分了。
Jamie, you've took it way, way too far.
你看不出来吗?
Can you not see that?
我知道。
I know.
但我们还是来了。
But here we are.
卡特里娜不会希望你这么做的。
Catrina would not have wanted you to do any of this.
不,别说了,什么都别说。
No, stop. None of it.
别再提她的名字了。
Stop saying her name.
卡特里娜支持那些试图拯救他们土地的人
Catrina stood up for people trying to save their land
她为此而死。
from the oil companies, and she died for it.
请求射杀嫌犯。
RADIO: SU 15. Permission to shoot suspect.
答案是肯定的。
RADIO: That's a yes. Yes.
不要!
Don't!
不!
No!
佩雷斯,退后!
Perez, get back!
不要开枪,嫌犯已被击毙。
RADIO: Hold your fire. Suspect is down.
保证嫌疑人的安全。
...make the suspect safe.
嫌犯右侧中枪
Suspect has been shot in the right
肩膀出血严重。
shoulder and is bleeding heavily.
立刻叫救护车。
SANDY: Request an ambulance immediately.
干得漂亮,你真是豁出去了。
Well done out there. You really put yourself on the line.
我们可以接手了,谢谢,但我还有一些
We can take it from here. Thanks but I've still got some
我需要问他的问题,我明白。
questions I need to ask to him. I understand.
但我们需要更多关于他网上联♥系♥人的信息。
But we need to know more about his online contacts.
我们完事后再打给你,好吗?
I'll call you when we're done. Yeah?
你没事吧?
You're OK?
我没事。
I'm fine. Yeah.
我听说了。
I heard what happened.
你差点就没命了。
You could've been killed.
杰米想谈谈,但只和你谈。
Jamie wants to talk, but only to you.
- 我能晚点再跟你说吗?-好的。
Can I talk to you later? Yeah.
你和 Bill Rodgers 操纵了一整群人。
You and Bill Rodgers manipulated a whole group of people.
你骗了卡罗尔 · 安妮。
You lied to Carol Anne...
对艾丽,对他们所有人。
...to Ally, all of them.
他们以为这只是个噱头。
They thought it was just a stunt.
引起大家的注意。
Get some attention for the cause.
但你不是。
But not you.
你已经准备好为它杀人了。
You're prepared to kill for it.
有些东西值得为之杀戮。
There are some things that are worth killing for.
听着..。
Look...
我别无选择。
...I had no choice.
康纳想退出。
Connor wanted out.
新书发布会后,他告诉我他要去商队
After the book launch, he told me he was going to the caravan
拆除炸♥弹♥。
to dismantle the bomb.
我不能让他这么做。
I couldn't let him do that.
所以我强迫他上了我的车,带他去见罗南 · 柯克。
So I forced him into my car and took him to Ronan Kirk.
折磨他吗?
And tortured him?
我需要知道商队在哪里。
I needed to know where the caravan was.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表