他告诉我有人偷了他的毒品。
He told me that someone had stolen his drugs.
想让我查出是谁。
Wanted me to find out who it was.
我就知道是你。
I knew it was you, straight away.
我告诉他的时候他很生气。
He was furious when I told him.
他要杀了你。
He was going to kill you.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
他..。
He, erm...
我开车去见他。
I drove out to meet him.
我看到他在路边。
And I saw him at the side of the road.
我就想”我想退出。
And I just thought, "I want out.
”但你得不到弗兰克。
"But you're not getting Frank.
“你得不到丹尼的”
"You're not getting Danny."
然后我就..。
And then I just...
我直接冲向他,杀了他。
I drove straight at him, killed him.
天啊,吉尔。
Jesus, Jill.
她抽鼻子
SHE SNIFFLES
我以为我救了你,丹尼。
I thought I'd saved you, Danny.
我以为我这次是个好搭档。
I thought I'd been a good partner for once.
保护你。
Protected you.
然后第二天我去上班,你在牢房♥里。
And then I got into work the next day, and you were in a cell.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起。
SOBBING: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
对不起。
I'm sorry.
门关上了
DOOR SHUTS
454呼叫总部,嫌犯已被逮捕
ON POLICE RADIO: 454 to control, suspect is apprehended
我们正在回警局的路上,完毕。
and we are en route back to the station now, over.
瑞秋?
Rachel?
我找到丹尼了。
I've got Danny.
我今晚带他回家,好吗?
I'm bringing him home tonight, OK?
你好,我现在不能接电♥话♥。
ANSWERPHONE: Hi, I can't take your call at the moment.
请留言,我会尽快回复。
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
嘿 Meg 是我。
LINE BEEPS Hey, Meg. It's me.
我在从格拉斯哥回来的路上
Erm, I'm on my way back from Glasgow
我想知道你是否愿意过来
and I was just wondering if you maybe fancied coming over
今晚一起吃晚饭,我可以... 做点吃的。
for dinner tonight - and I could...cook something.
我真的很想见你。
Erm, I'd really love to see you.
如果你有空的话,好吗?
If you're free. OK?
再见。
Bye.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
过去的五年是我人生中最糟糕的时光,而现在,
Last five years have been the worst of my life and now,
我找不到我儿子。
I'm no closer to finding my boy.
丹尼。
Danny...
我不知道你的过去发生了什么。
..I don't know what's happened in your past.
但我觉得这和康纳的失踪没有任何关系。
But I don't think it's got anything to do with Connor's disappearance.
不管你儿子发生了什么,
Whatever's happened to your boy,
答案在他的生命里,而不是你的。
the answer lies in HIS life, not yours.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
赞成。
Aye.
希望你不介意,我只是随便编的。
I hope this is OK. I just kind of flung it together.
看起来不错,谢谢。
It looks lovely. Thank you.
你还没尝过呢。
You havenae tasted any of it yet.
给我个机会!
Give me a chance!
嗯,好吃。
Mm. Yum.
- 你确定?-是的。
You sure? Yeah.
你在海滩上说的,你是对的。
What you said at the beach, you were right.
我就是干这个的。
That-that is what I do.
我利用我的工作让人们保持距离。
I use my job to keep people at a distance.
这样更安全,不是吗?
It feels safer, doesn't it?
Fran 和我很幸福。
Fran and I were happy.
我们经常逗对方笑,我们... 我们... 我们很棒。
We made each other laugh a lot, we were... We were... We were great.
然后... 然后它就... 就这样被拿走了。
Then... And then it was just, it was taken away like...that.
说实话,我..。
And if I'm honest, then I'm...
我很害怕。
..I'm scared, about all that.
好的,我明白了。
OK. I understand.
你呢?
How about you?
对我来说不一样。
Well, erm, it's different for me. Erm...
我的婚姻不幸福。
My marriage wasn't good.
结果不太好。
And it didn't end well.
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
我和男人之间的问题是可怕的
See, my trouble with men is the dreaded
弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔综合症。
Florence Nightingale syndrome.
是制♥服♥的问题。
It's the uniform.
男人都把我当成完美的女人,
Men tend to see me as this perfect woman,
总是在那里帮助他们,但事实是,
who's always there to help them and... But the truth is,
我和他们一样有缺陷。
I'm just as flawed as they are.
等他们了解了真正的我。
And when they get to know the real me, erm...
有点让人失望。
..well, it's a bit of a disappointment.
是啊,你看,我觉得很难相信。
Yeah, you see, I find that hard to believe.
所以你要小心,
OK, so you need to be careful,
因为这是最初的症状之一。
because that's one of the first symptoms.
好的。
OK.
好的。
OK.
砰
THUD
电♥话♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
谢天谢地。
Thank God.
门开了又关
DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS
等等,停下!
Hang on, stop!
住手,看在上帝的份上。
Stop, for Christ's sake.
好了,把院子关了,不许任何人进出。
OK, shut the yard down. Nobody gets in or out.
是她,是布莱德。
It's her. It's Bryd.
我... 我给 Cora 打电♥话♥。
I'll... I'll call Cora.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表