那比康纳的命还值钱吗?
And that was worth more than Connor's life?
必须做出牺牲。
Sacrifices have to be made.
抱歉,谁告诉你
Sorry, who told you that you get
来决定谁该牺牲谁不该牺牲?
to decide who's sacrificed and who isn't?
我想改变世界。
I'm trying to make a difference.
但目前为止你所取得的成就
But all you've achieved so far
你杀了你的朋友。
is that you've killed your friends.
我不能..。
I couldn't...
我不能让布莱德去报♥警♥。
I couldn't let Bryd go to the police.
所以你假扮成康纳。
So you pretended to be Connor...
你骗她来见你?
...and you tricked her into meeting you?
是的,我必须让它看起来像布莱德
Yeah, I had to make it look like Bryd
Rodgers 是被同一个人杀死的。
and Rodgers were killed by the same person.
那康纳的死就会看起来像是自杀,
Then Connor's death would look like suicide,
好像是内疚驱使他自杀。
like the guilt drove him to take his own life.
等一下。
Hang on a wee minute.
你必须让它看起来像布莱德
You had to make it look like Bryd
Rodgers 是被同一个人杀死的?
and Rodgers were killed by the same person?
你是想说你没有杀 Bill Rodgers 吗?
Are you trying to say that you didn't kill Bill Rodgers?
我从没碰过他。
I never touched him.
他想占领这些岛屿,
He wanted to take in the islands,
所以我给他租了辆车。
so I hired a car for him.
他再也没回来。
He never came back.
当他们发现他的尸体时,我..。
When they found his body, I ...
我知道我不能相信任何人。
I knew I couldn't trust anyone.
我是对的。
And I was right.
你有很长的时间考虑。
Well, you'll have a long time to think about it.
他说他没有杀 Bill Rodgers。
He says he didn't kill Bill Rodgers.
什么?
What?
如果他说的是真的,我们还有另一个凶手。
If he's telling the truth, we've got another killer out there.
这就对了。
There you go.
我们要找什么?
What is it we're looking for?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
也许我们遗漏了什么。
Maybe we missed something.
我们只找到手提箱上的油漆痕迹。
All we've got is the traces of paint on the suitcase.
就是这样。
That's it.
其他的都是干净的。
Everything else was clean.
没有指纹,没有 DNA。
There's no fingerprints, there is no DNA.
但那是艺术家的作品。
But it was artist's paint.
是的,没错。
Yes, that's right.
纳雷把那辆车报废了。
Narey had the car written off.
他在26号♥报失了。
He reported it stolen on the 26th.
汽车公♥司♥第二天发现它被遗弃在一个路边停车场。
The car company found it abandoned in a lay- by the next day.
通常都会安装一个移♥动♥速度摄像头
There's usually a mobile speed camera set up
在去 Lloyd 家的路上。
on the road to Lloyd's place.
就是这样。
And there it is.
26号♥朝劳埃德那边去了。
Heading in the direction of Lloyd's on the 26th.
所以比尔现在
So that would put Bill at
Lloyd 大概三岁?
Lloyd's about three?
赞成。
Aye.
好吧,劳埃德。
OK, Lloyd...
我别无选择。
...I'm running out of options.
我知道是谁杀了 Connor Cairn
I know who killed Connor Cairn
我也知道是谁杀了布莱德 · 弗莱明
and I know who killed Bryd Fleming
因为我已经把凶手抓起来了。
because I've got the guy responsible in custody.
我还知道谁参与了
I also know who was involved in the plans for
斯坦威克航站楼的袭击,但结果是
the attack on Stenwick Terminal, but it turns out
这和 Bill Rodgers 的死无关。
that that had nothing to do with Bill Rodgers' death.
那么..。
So...
我来了。
...here I am.
我受够了被欺骗。
And I'm sick of being lied to.
你杀了比尔 · 罗杰斯是因为他认出了你吗?
Did you kill Bill Rodgers because he recognised you?
我从没杀过人。
I have never killed another human being.
好的。
OK.
8月26日你在做什么?
What were you doing on the 26th of August?
我在教我的一门美术课
I was teaching one of my art classes
在社区中心。
at the community centre.
你可以查一下。
You can check.
不,没关系。
No, that's fine.
我相信你。
I believe you.
Bill Rodgers 开车去了你家
Bill Rodgers drove up to your place on
8月26日。
the 26th of August.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
没有。
No.
你告诉我你用丙烯颜料。
You told me that you use acrylic paints.
为什么? 为什么?
But why? Why is that?
它干得更快,更便宜,我喜欢它的感觉。
It dries quicker, it's cheaper, I like the feel of it.
为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
你告诉我你身上有颜料的痕迹
You told me the traces of paint you
手提箱上发现的是石油。
found on the suitcase were oil- based.
是的。
Yeah, they were.
所以,如果不是你..。
So, if it wasn't you...
不是杰米 · 纳雷,
...and it wasn't Jamie Narey,
也不是康纳 · 凯恩斯,
and it wasn't Connor Cairns,
是谁把 Bill Rodgers 放进箱子里的?
who put Bill Rodgers in that suitcase?
如果不是因为
And if it didn't have anything to do
他的计划。
with what he was planning...
那一定是为了保护你。
...then it had to be about protecting you.
对吧?
Right?
那么..。
So...
谁会想要保护你?
...who would want to protect you?
我不能回答这个问题。
I can't answer that.
我只知道那不是我。
I just know it wasn't me.
艾莉森和你共用一间工作室,对吧?
Alison shares your studio, doesn't she?
她用什么颜料?
What kind of paint does she use?
丙烯酸树脂。
Acrylic.
不 Lloyd 她没有。
No, Lloyd, she doesn't.
艾莉森用油,对吧?
Alison uses oils, doesn't she?
她没有理由伤害 Bill Rodgers。
She'd have no reason to harm Bill Rodgers.
她对我的过去一无所知。
She didn't know anything about my past.
她似乎很确定你是无辜的。
She seemed awful sure about your innocence.
因为她知道我是什么样的人,仅此而已。
Because she knows what kind of man I am, that's all.
你是说这么多年来
You mean that, in all the years
你们在一起,你从没告诉过她?
that you've been together, you've never told her?
没有。
No.
你搞错了,佩雷斯。
You've got it wrong, Perez.
她不会那么做的,即使是为了救我。
She wouldn't do that, not even to save me.
你见过她,你肯定能看出来吧?
You've met her, surely you can see that?
我见过很多人,他们都不是看上去那样。
I've met a lot of people who aren't what they seem.
不管怎样,这不可能,她不在我们家。
Anyway, it's not possible. She wasn't at our place.
那天她一直和她妈妈在一起。
She was with her mother all that day.
你确定吗?
Can you be sure of that?
你告诉她你被认出来了,是吗?
You told her you'd been recognised, didn't you?
第一次你是对的
You were right first time, it was
是我,是我♥干♥的,我杀了他。
me. I did it, I killed him.
太迟了 Lloyd。
Too late, Lloyd.
但我是唯一有动机的人,你知道的。
But I'm the only one with a motive, you know that.
是我♥干♥的,我杀了他。
I did it, I killed him.
我告诉过你,我受够了被欺骗。
And I told you, I'm sick of being lied to.
艾莉森?
Alison?
她有动机。
She has the motive.
我只是不确定她是不是
I'm just not sure if she was at
当比尔在那里的时候。
the house when Bill was there.
因为 Lloyd 说她是
Because Lloyd says that she was
整个下午都在她妈妈家。
at her Mother's, all afternoon.
瑞秋和丹尼 · 凯恩斯来了。
Rachel and Danny Cairns are here.
他们在接待处。
They're in reception.
康纳试图阻止袭击。
Connor tried to stop the attack.
天知道杰米会怎么处理那些炸♥药♥。
God knows what Jamie would have done with those explosives.
威廉 · 罗杰斯失踪后,
After William Rodgers disappeared,
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表