血流成河。
of gore thrown in for good measure.
但是,康纳他..。
But erm, Connor is...
. . 一个伟大的天才,一个来自格拉斯哥的男孩
..a great talent, a boy from Glasgow
他对设得兰群岛的热爱
whose love for Shetland comes across
在这本小说的每一页里。
in every page of this novel.
我对康纳有很高的期望。
I expect great things from Connor.
我知道他不会让我失望的。
I know he won't let me down.
恭喜你,康纳。
Congratulations, Connor.
恭喜你,我的好儿子。
Aw, congratulations, my wonderful boy.
谢谢你,杰米。
Thank you, Jamie. Aye.
干得好,兄弟,干杯。
Well done, bro. Cheers.
康纳的爸爸不来吗?
Connor's dad not coming?
不,他在工作,他很想来。
No, he's working. He was desperate to come.
好好享受你的酒吧,等你喝得够醉的时候,
Well, enjoy your drinks and when you're drunk enough,
来买♥♥一本这本书的签名本。
come and buy a signed copy of the book.
谢了,伙计们。
Thanks, guys.
门铃响了
DOORBELL RINGS
我来了。
I'm coming.
吉米?
Jimmy?
我只是来送个小礼物。
Erm, I just thought I'd drop round a wee gift.
我只是想谢谢你..。
It's just to say thanks for all the...
我爸爸生病时你给予的所有帮助。
..all the help you gave when my dad was ill.
你没必要这么做,这是我的工作。
You didn't need to do that, it was my job.
我知道,但你没有
Yeah, I know that but you didn't
需要和你一样多陪陪他。
need to spend as much time with him as you did.
不管怎样,没什么,
And anyway, it's nothing,
只是一支蜡烛和一个礼物代币。
it's just a candle, and a gift token.
我喜欢蜡烛。
I love a candle.
法庭审理得怎么样?
So how did the tribunal go?
是今天,对吧?
It was today, yeah?
是的,我,我明天就回去工作了。
Yeah, I'm, I'm back to work tomorrow.
真是好消息。
That's great news.
我知道你压力很大。
You know, I know how stressed you've been and...
我们去喝一杯吧?
Listen, shall we go for that drink?
呃..。
Erm...
我一直想问你。
..I mean, I've, I've been meaning to ask you for ages.
只是,发生了这么多事。
It's, it's just that, you know, with everything that was going on.
不,我知道你有很多事要做。
No, I know you've had a lot on your plate.
我们可以试试那个高档酒吧。
We could give that fancy wine bar a go.
好的。
OK.
我为你骄傲,你知道的。
I'm proud of you, you know that.
不过它不会登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销书排行榜的榜首,对吧?
It's not going to top the New York Times bestseller list, though, is it?
这不是重点。
That's not the point.
你做到了,很好。
You did this, it's good.
真的很好吃。
OK, it's really good.
你能在我的... ? 哦。
Will you sign my...? Oh.
呃,不,呃..。
Er, no, er...
. . 以后,没问题。
..later, no problem.
他怎么了?
What's up with him?
他以前没见过别人接吻吗?
Has he never seen anyone kissing before?
听着,我要溜出去。
Look, I'm going to sneak out.
因为我想在太阳下山前画点画,所以..。
Cos I want to do a bit of drawing before the sun goes down, so...
我想我们可以谈谈。
Well, I thought we could talk.
我们得谈谈。
We need to talk.
好的,回见。
Right, later.
在你家。
At your place.
好的。
OK.
大地开始死亡,
The land is beginning to die,
土壤变冷。
and the soil grows cold.
于是地球继续下沉,直到夜幕降临
So the Earth continues its descent into night
我们哀悼日子越来越短。
and we mourn the days drawing shorter.
六个月的光明和六个月的黑暗。
Six months of light, and six months of dark.
地球沉睡,然后再次苏醒。
The Earth goes to sleep, and later wakes again.
哦,黑暗的母亲..。
Oh, dark mother...
今晚我们向你致敬。
..we honour you this night...
在你的影子里跳舞。
..and dance in your shadows.
我们拥抱黑暗。
We embrace that which is the darkness.
没有黑夜,就没有白天。
Without the night, there is no day.
没有死亡,就没有生命。
Without death, there is no life.
伟大的夜之女神。
Great goddesses of the night...
我谢谢你。
..I thank you.
- 我还是上气不接下气的-真的吗?
I am actually still out of breath. Really?
我很高兴不再是上坡了。
I am so glad it's not uphill any more.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
没事,没事,你太慢了。
It's fine, it's fine. You are so slow.
闭嘴。
Shut up. Ooh.
小心,我们后面有东西。
Watch out, there's something coming up behind us.
喇叭声
HORN HONKS
- 离开马路!-什么?
Get off the road! What?
快,艾比!
Quick, Abbie!
啊!
Ah!
艾比!
Abbie!
啊!
Ah!
喇叭声
HORN BLARES
那么..。
So...
这么晚了你在山上干什么?
..what were you doing on the hills so late?
一种仪式。
A ritual.
点蜡烛之类的。
Lighting a candle, that type of thing.
为了春分。
For the equinox.
好的。
OK.
在回来的路上,这辆车
And on the way back, this vehicle
强迫你离开公路?
forced you off the road?
是的,毫无疑问,它直冲我们而来。
Yeah, no doubt about it, it drove right at us.
你觉得是故意的? 你是这个意思吗?
You think it was deliberate? Is that what you're saying?
就没别的了吗?
Couldn't have been anything else?
来吧,我送你回家。
Come on, I'll take you home.
没关系。
It's fine.
我很擅长走廊。
I'm good at the halls.
爸爸,你在干什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
我应该停下来的。
I should've stopped.
我只希望那些女孩没事。
I just hope those girls are all right.
我们从没碰过他们。
We never touched them.
我想我们该回家了。
I think we should go home.
你想走就走吧。
You go if you want.
我要留下。
I'm staying.
你怎么能让自己看起来这么性感呢?
How do you manage to look sexy frying sausages, eh?
多年的练习!
Years of practice!
现在,离我远点,好吗?
Now, leave me alone, will you?
客人可能会觉得还有更多
One of the guests might think there's more on
不仅仅是黑布丁。
the menu than just black pudding.
抱歉我错过了新书发布会。
Sorry I missed the book launch.
没办法。
Oh, can't be helped.
去看看那个天才是不是醒了,好吗?
Go and see if the genius is up, will you?
- 他今早应该来帮我的-是啊。
He's supposed to be giving me a hand this morning. Aye.
你会给艾比打电♥话♥的,对吧?
And you will give Abbie a call, won't you?
她昨晚吓坏了。
She got a real fright last night. Aye.
等一下,抱歉,各位。
Two secs. Sorry, everyone.
呃..。
Uh...
他不在那儿。
He's not there.
他可能和布莱德在一起。
He probably stayed with Bryd.
你会给她打电♥话♥吗?
Will you call her?
这样吧,我换个班,
Tell you what, I'll change my shift,
帮你一把,怎么样?
give you a hand, instead. How's that, huh?
那我来吧。
I'll do it, then.
开始了,伙计们,抱歉耽搁了。
Here we go, folks, sorry about the delay.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,布莱德,我是瑞秋。
Hi, Bryd, it's Rachel.
嗨 Connor 和你在一起吗?
Hi. Is Connor with you?
不,不,他应该过来的
No, no, he was supposed to come over
昨晚去了我家,但他一直没出现。
to my place last night, but he never showed.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表