采集指纹和 DNA。
OK, get it swabbed for prints and DNA.
行李箱可能有线索,我去告诉老板。
There might be a link to the suitcase. I'll let the boss know.
哦,上帝。
Oh, Christ.
很快就会传遍勒威克。
This'll be all over Lerwick in a minute.
- 我去泡点茶-好的。
I'll make some tea. Yeah.
这是给你的。
This is for you.
啊,我的镜头。
Ah, my lens.
我觉得我应该买♥♥个新的,为了我的穆萨之旅。
I thought I'd get a new one - for my trip to Mousa.
太完美了。
This is perfect.
你怎么还在这里?
Why are you still here?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
其他客人都退房♥了。
I mean, all the other guests have checked out.
没人愿意在假期里眼睁睁地看着一个家庭破裂。
Nobody wants to spend their holiday watching a family fall apart.
除了你。
No-one except you.
- 你... 你想让我走吗?-不,只是..。
Do... Do you want me to go? No. It's just...
我不明白。
..I don't get it.
你加入了搜索队。
You joined the search party.
你在给我泡茶,我就是不明白。
You're making me tea. I just don't get it.
没什么好查的。
There's nothing to get.
你儿子失踪了,我想帮忙。
Your son is missing and I wanted to help.
好的。
OK.
谢谢。
Well, thank you.
佩雷斯督察你还在艾尔吗?
DI Perez, are you still in Ayr?
是的,我想知道丹尼 · 凯恩斯有消息吗?
Yeah. I was just wondering if there's any word on Danny Cairns?
恐怕我们还没找到他。
We haven't found him, I'm afraid.
我们还没和沃德伦夫妇谈过。
And we haven't managed to speak to the Waldrons yet.
好吧,说到这个,我读过沃德伦的案子。
Right, well, on that subject, I had a read of the Waldron's case.
是吗?
Oh, really?
你逮捕丹尼 · 凯恩斯是因为
You arrested Danny Cairns based on
你从匿名线报中得到的信息,对吗?
information you got from an anonymous tip-off, is that right?
没错。
That's right.
所以有人打电♥话♥来指认了丹尼 · 凯恩斯?
So somebody just phoned in and fingered Danny Cairns?
有点奇怪,你不觉得吗?
That's a bit odd, don't you think?
没有在凯恩斯的冰箱里发现一公斤海♥洛♥因♥奇怪。
Not as odd as finding a kilo of heroin in Cairns' freezer.
这都是过去的事了,别管了。
This is old news, leave it alone.
晚安 Perez 警督。
Goodnight, DI Perez.
看在上帝的份上。
For God's sake.
梅兰妮,我需要你的帮助。
Melanie. Ugh. I need your help.
你一定是在开玩笑。
You must be joking.
佩珀 · 沃德伦的案子,我要知道马蒂 · 沃克在哪。
The Pepper Waldron case - I need to know where Matty Walker is.
不可能。
No way.
- 他们可能抓了 Connor-我很怀疑,你被骗了 Danny。
They might have Connor. I doubt it. You're deluded, Danny.
哦,拜托!
Oh, come on!
所以你已经放弃从毒贩那里偷东西了
So you've given up stealing from dealers
现在想扮演好警♥察♥了吗?
and want to play a good cop now?
在你耍花招之前我们就有压力了。
There was pressure on us even before the stunt you pulled.
我不会帮你的,丹尼,警局也不会。
You'll have no help from me, Danny. Or the department.
是你告诉我让沃德伦叛变的,
You were the one who told me to get Waldron to flip,
对吧,梅兰妮?
didn't you, Melanie?
我没让你抢劫他。
I didn't tell you to rob him.
不,但你知道我会的。
No, but you knew I was going to.
然后你让搜查队在几个小时内就到了我家门口
And then you had the search team at my front door within hours
他们找到沃德伦的尸体。
of them finding Waldron's body.
我收到线报。
I got a tip.
不,你猜沃德伦是因为我偷的毒品被杀的,
No. You guessed Waldron was killed because of the drugs I stole,
所以你为了自保把我交给他们!
so you handed me to them on a plate to save your own skin!
我要叫救护车。
I'm calling a unit.
没关系,我不怪你。
It's all right, I don't blame you.
是我错了。
I was the one in the wrong.
你好,我是 Reid 总督察。
Hi. This is DCI Reid.
有个男人在我公♥寓♥外面,他在骚扰我,梅兰妮,求你了。
There's a man outside my flat. He's harassing me. Melanie. Please.
哦! 他现在攻击我了。
Oh! He's now assaulted me.
没事,他走了。
No, it's fine. He's gone.
嗨,我是康纳。
ON PHONE: Hi, this is Connor.
请留言,我会尽快回复。
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
好了,够了。
OK. Enough's enough.
要么你告诉我,要么我告诉警♥察♥。
Either you talk to me or I talk to the police.
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
你不打算打开吗?
You not going to switch it on?
我不确定他们会不会追踪。
Ah, I can't be sure they won't track it.
你可以用我的,也许你该打电♥话♥给瑞秋。
You can use mine if you like. You probably should call Rachel.
不,我现在不能和她说话。
No, I can't talk to her right now.
你们俩怎么样?
How are things with you two?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我大部分时间都在努力弥补
I seem to spend most of my time trying to make up
所发生的一切。
for everything that happened.
但我觉得永远都不够。
But I don't think it'll ever be enough.
不管怎样,你呢?
Anyway, what about you?
你一个人在这里,这是怎么回事?
You're on your own here, what's that about?
这就是生活。
That's life.
那你弟弟呢?
What about your brother?
Frank? 哦,几年前就搬走了。
Frank? Oh, moved out years ago.
他现在在谢菲尔德。
He's in Sheffield now.
他有女朋友,而且他是清白的。
He's got a girlfriend - and he's clean.
真不错。
Good for him. Mm.
他已经戒毒两年了。
Oh, he's been clean for two years.
他就像变了一个人。
He's like a different person.
离开艾尔对他来说是最好的选择。
Getting out of Ayr was the best thing for him.
我记得,你很担心他。
Aye, I remember, he was a worry to you.
那么..。
So...
下一步怎么办?
..what's the next move?
我要找到沃德伦的供货商,马蒂 · 沃克。
I need to find Waldron's supplier - Matty Walker.
你打算怎么做?
How you going to do that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
去查查佩珀以前爬过的树。
Shake a few trees that Pepper used to climb.
- 你还是去睡觉吧-好的。
Well, I'd best let you get to bed. Aye.
再次感谢你让我住下。
Thanks again for letting me crash.
丹尼,你被捕后,我没有插手。
Danny, after your arrest, I stayed clear.
让你孤立无援。
Left you high and dry.
我应该做个更好的搭档。
I should've been a better partner.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不,是我的错,吉尔。
No, it was my fault, Jill.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
默里,默里,醒醒!
Murry? Murry, wake up!
什么? 你怎么..。
What? How did you get...
为什么警♥察♥要搜查你的房♥子?
Why were the police searching your house?
什么... Rachel 等等。
What... Rachel, wait a minute.
我什么都没做。
I haven't done anything.
那他们为什么搜查你家?
Then why were they searching your house?
他们想知道手提箱的事
They wanted to know about a suitcase
我捐给慈善商店的,仅此而已。
that I gave to a charity shop - that's all.
你和我儿子到底有什么关系?
What exactly is your connection to my son?
他几乎每天都来。
He was here practically every day.
没人看书这么快。
Nobody reads books that fast.
是的。
He does.
你比我更了解他,他是你儿子。
I mean, you know him better than I do. He was your son.
曾经,是我儿子吗!
"Was"? WAS my son?!
不不不,等等,我不是那个意思。
No, no, no, wait a minute. No, I-I-I didn't mean that.
我的意思是他是你儿子,他是你儿子,所以,问他。
I meant he is your son. He's your son, so, ask him.
门关上了
DOOR SHUTS
Rankin 先生?
Mr Rankin?
我们需要你来警局一趟。
We need you to come to the station.
他为什么要去警局?
Why's he going to the station?
他对康纳做了什么吗!
Did he do something to Connor?!
凯恩斯夫人,很抱歉,但你得让我们来处理。
Mrs Cairns, I'm sorry, but you need to let us handle this.
车门打开又关上
CAR DOORS OPEN AND SHUT
门开了
DOOR OPENS
门关上了
DOOR SHUTS
介意我加入吗?
Mind if I join you?
我一直在想我最后一次和他说话的情景
I just keep thinking about the last time that I spoke to him
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表