康纳来图书馆的时候,
When Connor came to the library,
他总是一个人来吗?
did he always come alone?
他没和其他人见面吗?
He didn't meet up with any other people?
不是很确定。
Not specifically.
我能看看康纳拿走的所有书的记录吗?
Can I see a record of all of the books that Connor took out?
还有那些他没有归还的呢?
And also the ones that he didn't return?
当然。
Sure.
还有其他人的名单
And a list of all the other people
在他之前或之后拿出那些书的人。
who took out those books directly before or after him.
好的。
OK.
主要是因为他在当地的历史专区。
It was mostly the local history section he was in.
你会发现,在很多情况下,
And you'll see that, on a lot of occasions,
他是唯一一个把书拿出来的人。
he was the only one that took that book out.
我觉得有可能
Well, I suppose it's possible
他可以不告诉你就拿出书来。
that he could have taken out books without telling you.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that?
这样就没人知道是谁在他之后把它拿走了。
So that no-one would know who took it out after him.
这个上面有很多圈出来的单词,好的。
This one's got a lot of words circled in it. OK.
让我们检查这一部分的每一本书
Let's check every book in this section
圈起来的单词或字母。
for words or letters that are circled.
能帮个忙吗?
Could you give us a hand?
这里有一些。
Here are some.
“见面”。
"Meet".
然后一页后面的“ at”被圈起来了。
And then a page later "at" is circled.
之后,斯特姆尼斯 · 沃的照片被圈起来了。
And then later on, a picture of Stromness Voe is circled.
我能看看吗?
Can I see that?
这个在单子上吗?
Is this on the list?
不,这是一本旧的旅游指南,很少拿出来。
No. It's an old tourist guide. It's hardly ever taken out.
好的,谢谢,默里。
OK. Thanks, Murry.
Stromness Voe?
Stromness Voe?
康纳约了人在那里见面。
Connor arranged to meet someone there and...
他就是这么做的。
...this is how he did it.
看,这里还有一个,比尔在哪里?
Look, here's another one. Where is Bill?
Bill 就是 William Rodgers?
Bill being William Rodgers?
默里,我们需要你的监控录像
Murry, we're going to need copies of your CCTV
从康纳 · 凯恩斯失踪前一周到后一周。
from the week before Connor Cairns went missing and the week after.
- 现在?-对,现在。
Now? Aye, now.
尽快把他们送到警局。
Just send them over to the station soon as you can.
我做不到。
I can't.
我删除了闭路电视的数据库。
I deleted the CCTV database.
我只是想删除我和康纳喝咖啡的那天早上。
I only meant to delete the morning Connor and I had coffee.
但我慌了,我..。
But I panicked and I ...
我全删了。
I deleted it all.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
好吧,那我们需要进入你的系统
OK, then we're going to need access to your system
这样我们就可以派人来取消删除。
so that we can send somebody over to un-delete it.
我不确定这是否可行。
I'm not sure that's even possible.
就在里面,谢谢。
Just in there, thanks.
他们有什么新消息吗? 就算有,也不告诉我。
Have they got anything new? If they do, they're not telling me.
桑迪,布雷尔的名单弄得怎么样了?
Sandy, how are you getting on with that Braer list?
名单很长,我肯定错过了一些,
Well, it's a long list and I've missed a few, no doubt,
但我去找那些要求赔偿的人
but I went for the people who claimed compensation
然后再看看几个月后倒闭的企业。
and then looked at businesses that folded in the months after.
有人跳出来吗?
Anybody jump out?
弗莱特一家。
The Flett family.
他们世世代代都在这片水域捕鱼。
They'd fished off those waters for generations.
他们因为钓不到鱼而失去了一切
They lost everything when they couldn't fish
人们不再购买♥♥设得兰群岛的农产品。
and people stopped buying their Shetland produce.
- 那是 Ally Flett 吗?-是他父亲和叔叔。
Is that Ally Flett? It's his father and his uncle.
好吧,我们去和他们谈谈。
OK, well, let's talk to them.
布雷尔号♥搁浅的时候,
Aye, when the Braer ran aground,
那是我们家族生意的终结,持续了好几年。
that was the end of our family business for a good few years.
但你重新振作起来了?
But you got back on your feet?
我们凑够了钱
We scraped enough money together
就为了一艘船,这样我们才能继续家族生意。
for one boat, so we could keep the family business going.
Braer 号♥搁浅的时候你一定很年轻吧?
You must have been pretty young when the Braer ran aground?
他只是个孩子,你还记得吗?
He was just a kid. But you remember it well?
是的。
Aye, I do.
我们本可以从石油中幸存下来,
And we would have survived the oil,
但我们无法忍♥受记者告诉人们
but we couldn't survive the journalists telling people
不要吃我们的贝类。
not to eat our shellfish.
你为什么对我们的家族史这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in our family history?
康纳对布雷尔的灾难很感兴趣,
Connor was interested in the Braer disaster,
我们想知道为什么。
and we're trying to find out why.
你用什么样的绳子做你的贻贝线?
What kind of rope do you use for your mussel lines?
椰子纤维,但你可以用任何旧绳子。
Coconut fibre. But you can use any old rope.
柯拉,你能不能再看一眼
Cora, any chance you can take another look
我们在罗南・柯克找到的那根绳子?
at that rope we found up at Ronan Kirk?
我要知道它到底是什么做的。
I need to know exactly what it's made of.
嘿。
Hey.
听着,你有没有找到 Gregg Flett 或者他哥哥
Listen, did you manage to find Gregg Flett or his brother
在图书馆的闭路电视上吗?
on the CCTV from the library?
对不起,他们还没有恢复被删除的文件。
Sorry, they haven't managed to recover the deleted files.
他们已经堕落了。
They're corrupted.
不过我在旅游指南里找到了另一条信息。
I did find another message in the Tourist Guide though.
“告诉 CA 同一个地方”
"Tell CA the same place."
只是想知道 CA 是什么意思。
Just wondering what CA means.
首字母缩写?
Initials?
卡伦 · 亚当斯?
Calum Adams?
凯茜 · 阿姆斯特朗?
Cathy Armstrong?
名单可能没完没了。
The list could be endless.
卡罗尔・安妮。
Carol Anne.
Carol Anne Mane.
Carol Anne Mane.
我不认识她,不认识。
I don't think I know her. No.
但我知道。
But I do.
她是唐尼的前女友。
She's Donnie's ex.
我觉得她一直在试图从唐尼那里获取信息
I think she's been trying to get information from Donnie
关于这个案子。
about the case.
艾莉森,我很抱歉。
Alison, I'm so sorry.
我就知道还有机会
I always knew there was a chance
这会在某个时候发生,
that this would happen at some point,
但我不想让你牵扯进来。
but I don't want you getting involved.
我已经卷进来了。
I am involved.
为此,我真的很抱歉。
And for that, I'm truly sorry.
你要知道,不是我♥干♥的。
Just know this, I didn't do it.
我没有杀德州的警♥察♥,也没有杀 Bill Rodgers。
I didn't kill the cop in Texas and I didn't kill Bill Rodgers.
你不用告诉我。
You don't have to tell me.
我知道。
I know that.
好吧,别担心,我会找个律师,
All right, don't worry, I'm going to get a lawyer,
我能找到的最好的律师,我们会阻止这一切的。
the best lawyer I can find, and we will stop this.
他们不会送你回去的,听到了吗?
They're not sending you back, do you hear?
你会回到我身边的。
You'll be coming home to me.
对我来说。
To me.
我听说 Lloyd Anderson 和 William Rogers 有联♥系♥。
I hear Lloyd Anderson has a link to William Rogers.
我想采访他。
I'd like to interview him.
我们没有证据证明 Lloyd Anderson
We've got no evidence to link Lloyd Anderson
罗杰斯的计划。
with what Rodgers was planning.
也许你只是不够努力。
Maybe you just haven't looked hard enough.
你能告诉我
Can you tell me what your relationship
和威廉 · 罗杰斯在一起吗?
with William Rodgers was?
他是我在美国的高中同学。
He was someone I was at high school with back in the States.
- 他来看你了?-没有。
And he came here to visit you? No.
- 他在设得兰群岛的时候你和他有联♥系♥吗?-没有。
Did you have any contact with him when he was on Shetland? No.
在那之前呢?
Or before that?
你和他在网上联♥系♥过吗?
Have you ever communicated with him online?
高中毕业后我就没见过比尔了
I hadn't seen Bill since high school graduation
直到我在勒威克的超♥市♥看到他。
until I spotted him in the supermarket in Lerwick.
你跟他谈过了吗?
And you spoke to him?
没有,正如我告诉 Perez 督察的,他也没跟我说话。
No. And as I told DI Perez, he didn't speak to me either.
你们俩碰巧都是,真是太巧了
It's quite a coincidence you both happened to be
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表