我们知道他和布莱德在复活节那天住在那里。
Well, we know that he and Bryd stayed up there over Easter.
对他来说很容易就能拿到。
Would’ve been easy for him to access it then.
这是个不错的理论,但不是证据。
Well, it's a nice theory, but it's not proof.
好吧,毫无疑问,还有很多问题需要回答。
OK, again, there are any questions to be answered, no doubt.
但我还是觉得从环保主义者的角度
But I still think the eco-activist angle
是目前为止最有可能的。
is the most plausible so far.
Sandy 去 Aileen Fleming 的小屋
Sandy, go to Aileen Fleming's croft
看看你能不能证明他是从那里得到的。
and see if you can prove that that's where he got it from.
托什,开始调查保护俱乐部成员的背景。
Tosh, start doing background checks on the conservation club members.
比利?
Billy?
在 Maywick 发现了一具尸体。
A body's been found at Maywick.
是康纳。
It's Connor.
我一把他送回实验室就开始验尸。
I'll start the postmortem as soon as I get him back to the lab.
但现在,我认为他的伤势是一致的
But right now, I'd say his injuries are consistent
从高处坠落。
with a fall from height.
你觉得他在这里躺了多久?
How long would you say he's been lying out here?
最多几天。
Couple of days at the most.
托什,是我,有什么发现?
Tosh, it's me. What you got?
在跳跃点附近发现了一个石堆。
Found a cairn near the jump site.
石头看起来很干净。
The stones look clean.
应该是最近建的。
Think it was built recently.
等等。
Oh, hold on.
有一张纸。
There's a piece of paper.
这是康纳的一幅画。
It's one of Connor's drawings.
我觉得是布莱德。
I think it's Bryd.
呃..。
Erm...
封锁这片区域。
...tape off the area...
派一个法医小组过去。
...get a forensic team up there.
但看起来像是自杀。
But it looks like suicide.
我得去通知家属。
I'm going to have to go and let the family know.
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
你觉得这意味着什么?
What do you think it means?
遗书。
Suicide note.
还是认罪?
Or a confession?
康纳杀了布莱德。
Connor kills Bryd...
因为内疚,所以自杀了。
...and is overcome with guilt, so he takes his own life.
谋杀后自杀?
A murder-suicide?
在布莱德被绑♥架♥的地方发现了他的 DNA。
I mean, his DNA was found at the site where Bryd was abducted.
我同意。
I agree.
我们目前掌握的一切都表明是康纳杀了布莱德。
Everything that we've learned so far says that Connor killed Bryd.
William Rodgers 的背景资料。
Background on William Rodgers.
没什么线索,主要是他的工作经历。
Not much there. It's mostly his employment history.
有没有提到他是怎么来到这个地方的?
Anything about how he ended up in this part of the world?
我给几家石油公♥司♥打了电♥话♥。
I called around a few of the oil companies.
这些年来他在这里工作过几次,但最近没什么动静。
He's done a few stints here over the years, but nothing recently.
他的银行证实了他在机场买♥♥的咖啡
His bank has confirmed that the coffee he bought at the airport
是他账户上的最后一笔交易。
was the last transaction on his account.
美国大使♥馆♥发来了他妹妹的联♥系♥电♥话♥。
US Embassy sent through a contact number for his sister.
我还没打通她的电♥话♥,不过我稍后会再打的。
I haven't got through to her yet, but I'll try again later.
桑迪,干得好。
OK, Sandy, well done.
现在,回家吧。
Now, go home.
你也回家吧。
You go home as well.
我一会儿就去。
I will in a wee while.
你打电♥话♥给 SCD 了吗?
Oh, did you call the SCD?
是的,他们一小时前给我回复了。
Oh, yeah, they got back to me an hour ago. Erm...
没有危险信♥号♥♥。
...there's no red flags.
他们没有在调查设得兰群岛的激进组织。
They're not looking at any activist groups on Shetland.
那么..。
So...
你好。
Hiya.
你回来了。
Oh, hey, you're back.
时间刚刚好。
That's, er, good timing.
五到十分钟后开饭。
Dinner's in five, ten minutes.
把她弄下来了吗?
Managed to get her down, then?
是的,在她醒来之前我们还有半个小时。
Yeah. We've got half an hour until she wakes up.
- 冰箱里有酒-太好了。
Oh, there's some wine in the fridge. Oh, great.
这是什么?
What's this?
那只是... 一点点研究
That's just...a wee bit of research
濒死体验
on near-death experiences
以及不同的人对创伤事件的反应。
and how different people react to a traumatic event.
- Carol Anne 让你来的?-什么?
Carol Anne put you onto this? What?
你今天见到她的时候?
When you met her today?
我没见过她。
I didn't meet her.
唐尼。
Donnie.
托什,我..。
Tosh, I ...
我没见过卡罗尔・安妮。
...I didn't meet Carol Anne.
我是说,我打电♥话♥给她取消了我们的咖啡约会。
I mean, I called her to cancel our coffee date.
然后你们讨论了我?
And then you discussed me?
她问我为什么不能见面。
She asked why I couldn't meet.
我必须给她一个理由,所以,是的,我告诉了她发生了什么。
And I had to give her a reason, so, aye, I told her what happened.
你就不能编点什么吗?
You couldn't just make something up?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
因为这是我的私事。
Because it's my private business.
那是..。
That's the...
那是《纪事报》的主页。
That's the Chronicle's home page.
每个人都在谈论它,除了你。
Everyone is talking about it, everyone except you.
我得回去工作了。
I have to go back to work.
什么? !
What?!
我忘了做的事。
Something I forgot to do.
托什,别..。
Tosh, don't be...
Tosh! 门砰的一声关上了
Tosh! DOOR SLAMS
我是来告诉你坏消息的,
Well I came here to deliver some bad news,
但看起来你已经听说了。
but it looks like you've already heard.
所以他自杀了,是吗?
So he took his own life, huh?
看起来是这样。
Looks that way.
他一定很痛苦。
Man, he must've been in a lot of pain.
不管怎样。
Anyway...
我得走了。
...I better get going.
你想和我一起喝一杯吗?
Do you want to join me for a drink?
恐怕只是波旁威士忌,我..。
Afraid it's only bourbon. I ...
从没尝过纯麦威士忌的味道。
...never got the taste for single malt.
波旁威士忌就行。
Bourbon's fine.
视频笑声
LAUGHTER ON VIDEO
来吧,大家好!
Come on. Hi, y'all, hi, y'all!
好吧,嗨! 可爱的..。
All right, hi ! Lovely...
自行车进场
BICYCLE APPROACHES
康纳的自杀对你的案子有什么影响?
So, where does Connor's suicide leave your case?
还有更多问题。
With more questions.
这个拖车炸♥弹♥,你们查清楚了吗?
This caravan bomb, you guys get to the bottom of that yet?
他可能是某个组织的成员。
Could be he was part of a cell.
就像恐怖组织一样?
Like a terrorist cell?
生态行动主义。
Eco-activism.
他跟你说过这事吗?
Did he ever talk to you about that?
不,不是那样的。
No, nothing like that.
你告诉瑞秋这个消息了吗?
Did you break the news to Rachel?
是的。
Yeah.
你的工作太差劲了 Perez 警督。
You have a shitty job, DI Perez.
- 是啊,你没错-那为什么要这么做?
Yeah, you're not wrong. Then why do it?
因为我很擅长。
Because I'm good at it.
大多数时候。
Most of the time.
我喜欢这里。
And I love it here.
不过..。
Although...
我做这份工作的时间越长。
...the longer I do this job..
我就越不合群。
...the less I fit in.
你知道你是什么,对吧?
You know what you are, don't you?
你是镇上的警长,就像以前的西部片一样。
You're the town sheriff, like the old Westerns.
《正午》里的吉米 · 斯图尔特,就是你。
Jimmy Stewart in High Noon - that's you.
市民们希望你能保护他们,
The townsfolk want you to protect them,
击落黑帽子。
shoot down the black hats.
到时候,你就是他们的英雄。
And when you do, you're their hero.
但你永远不会成为他们的朋友。
But you'll never be their friend.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表