然后呢?
And then what?
他很可能会被送回家。
He'll be sent home, most probably.
我以为如果你面临死刑
I thought if you were facing the death penalty
你不能被引渡回美国?
that you couldn't be extradited back to the US?
内政部会确保他不会面临死刑。
The Home Office will seek assurances he won't face execution.
但我怀疑如果美国人想抓他,他们会抓到他的。
But I suspect if the Americans want him, they'll get him.
那我需要更多时间。
Then, I need more time.
我会尽量拖延时间的,吉米,但是你知道,
I'll sit on it as long as I can, Jimmy, but you know,
我有标准程序要遵守。
I have standard protocols I need to follow.
这真的不是你的问题。
It's really not your problem.
一定有什么我们可以做的? 比如?
There must be something we can do? Such as?
对不起,但我们无法控制他的下场
I'm sorry, but we have no control over what happens to him
在他离开警局之后。
after he leaves this station.
没有关于 Carol Anne Mane 和她家人的资料
There's nothing on Carol Anne Mane or her family
把他们和 Braer 或者任何环保组织联♥系♥起来。
linking them to the Braer or any environmental groups.
但我们从罗南 · 柯克那里拿到了绳子的检测结果。
But we got the results on the rope from Ronan Kirk.
是椰子纤维,和 Flett 的贻贝一样。
It's coconut fibre, same as the Flett mussel lines.
如果弗莱特兄弟中有人牵涉其中,
If one of the Flett brothers is involved in this,
- 那肯定是 Gregg-我联♥系♥不上 Gregg。
then it's got to be Gregg. Well, I can't get a hold of Gregg.
他不接家里的电♥话♥也不接手♥机♥号♥码。
He's not answering on his home or his mobile number.
好的,继续试。
OK. Keep trying.
我们今晚把他带来,然后把这个交给 CTU。
We'll bring him in tonight and then pass this over to CTU.
有人看见弗利特号♥船在海岸上行驶
The Flett boat was spotted moving up the coast
飞向莫拉航海家号♥,
towards the Mora Voyager,
那是一艘在 Stenwick 卸货的油轮。
that's an oil tanker waiting to off- load at Stenwick.
他们试图用无线电联♥系♥他,但他不接电♥话♥。
They've tried to contact it by radio, but he isn't answering.
格雷格。
Gregg.
格雷格,艾丽在船上吗,一定是。
Gregg, is that Ally on that boat? It must be.
我下来的时候,船已经在 Voe 河中间了。
I came down and the boat was halfway up the Voe.
我试着联♥系♥他,但他不接电♥话♥。
I'm trying to get a hold of him, but he's not picking up.
托什,我是艾丽,在船上。
Hi. Tosh, it's Ally on the boat.
让海岸警卫队立刻拦截他。
Tell the coastguard to intercept him immediately.
警告他们船上可能有爆♥炸♥物。
Warn them there may be explosives on board.
告诉马丁和反恐小组,我要去航站楼。
Tell Martin and the CTU. I'm going to head to the Terminal.
我觉得没时间了。
I don't think there's time.
船五分钟前进入了海上禁区。
The boat entered the Maritime Prohibited Zone five minutes ago.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
我已经通知了反恐局油罐车可能会遭到爆♥炸♥袭击。
I've notified the CTU of a potential explosive attack on the tanker.
他们正在去 Stenwick 航站楼的路上。
They're enroute to Stenwick Terminal now.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE PHONE RINGS
艾丽,我是吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Ally, it's Jimmy Perez.
如果你想做什么蠢事,
If you're thinking of doing anything stupid,
那就好好想想吧。
then please just think it through.
我知道你为什么这么做,但这不是办法。
I know why you're doing this, but it's not the way.
- Perez 在哪?-去 Stenwick 航站楼。
Where's Perez? Heading to Stenwick Terminal.
- 好吧,我们知道什么?-只知道 Ally Flett
OK. So what do we know? Just that Ally Flett
正在进入保护区,朝一艘油轮驶去。
is entering the protected area, heading towards a tanker.
- 他有炸♥药♥吗?-我们不确定。
Does he have explosives? We're not sure.
我们只知道他船上的绳子是在罗南 · 柯克那里找到的,
We do know that rope from his boat was found at Ronan Kirk,
也就是说他是杀害康纳和布莱德的凶手。
which puts him in the frame for Connor and Bryd's murder.
也就是说他什么都做得出来。
And that means he could be capable of anything.
托什,他停下了。
Tosh, he's just stopped.
他掉头了。
He's turning round.
炸♥药♥在哪里?
Where's the explosives?
什么炸♥药♥?
What explosives?
别他妈骗我,有炸♥弹♥吗?
Don't you fucking lie to me! Is there a bomb?
船上没有炸♥药♥,佩雷斯。
There's nae explosive on this boat, Perez.
随便看。
Feel free to look.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表