任何有用的信息
Anything useful
没什么,她的尸体被彻底清理过,
Not much. Her body had been thoroughly cleaned,
但他们在她的鼻腔里发现了硼。
but they did find traces of boron in her nasal cavities.
硼?
Boron?
是的,这是一种用于治疗干腐病和蛀虫的化学物质。
Yeah, it's a chemical used for dry rot treatment and woodworm.
我只是想知道她是从哪里学来的。
Just wondering where she could've picked it up from.
凶手肯定把她藏在什么地方了
Well the killer would’ve had to have kept her somewhere
- 来清理尸体-我会打电♥话♥给建筑工人,
to clean the body. Well, I'll start calling builders,
看看现在有多少房♥产正在进行腐烂处理。
see how many properties are having rot treatment done at the moment.
好的,保持联♥系♥。
OK. Keep me posted.
对不起。
PHONE RINGS I'm sorry.
吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Jimmy Perez.
我们需要全面分♥析♥才能确认,
We'll need a full analysis before we can confirm,
但看起来像是临时装置
but it looks like it was an improvised device
使用燃料和化肥的混合物。
that used a mix of fuel and fertiliser.
做一个有多难?
How difficult is it to make one of them?
没你想的那么简单。
Not as easy as you would think.
你给我的文件
The file you gave me
说你的嫌疑人是学化学工程的。
said your suspect studied chemical engineering.
不过他没有完成课程。
He never finished the course, though.
即便如此,我觉得他知道的也够多了
Even so, I think he'd have enough knowledge
组装一个装置。
to put a device together.
为什么要炸掉拖车?
Why blow up a caravan?
不管是什么原因,一定很重要,
Whatever the reason, it must have been important,
鉴于爆♥炸♥的规模。
given the size of the blast.
任何你能想到的过度杀戮的原因
Any reason you can think of for the overkill
缺乏经验?
Inexperience?
也许他不知道自己面对的是什么。
Could be that he didn't know what he was dealing with.
- 但如果他用的是计时器和定时器...-当然。
But if he was using timers and trips... Sure.
他有很多朋友吗?
Did he have many friends?
他喝了几杯。
He had a few.
根据我的经验,单独的轰炸机很少见。
In my experience, lone bombers are rare.
通常情况下,他们有一个支持网络,
More often than not, they have a support network,
通常是有共同目标的志同道合的人。
usually like- minded people with a common goal.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通常有所图谋。
Terrorists usually want something.
当然。
Sure.
很快就要回来了... 我知道,但你确定你没事吗?
It's quite soon to come back... I know, but are you sure you're OK?
是啊,你已经回来了?
Yeah. You're back already?
听起来,来得正是时候。
And not a moment too soon, by the sounds of it.
你就不能给她放一天假吗?
You couldn't give her a day off?
他试过了,但他不听我的。
He tried. Doesn’t listen to me.
真的,我没事。
Really, I'm fine.
听说是个有趣的案子。
So, interesting case, I hear.
可以这么说。
Well that's one word for it.
你已经知道多少了?
How much do you already know?
大部分,我已经准备好爆♥炸♥拖车了。
Most of it. I'm up to the exploding caravan bit.
我刚和布鲁克斯警督谈过,
Well I just spoke to DI Brooks,
他是爆♥炸♥现场的经理。
who’s our bomb scene manager.
然后呢?
And?
我们有麻烦了。
And we've got a problem.
这是一个有点跳跃。
It's a bit of a jump.
康纳制♥造♥炸♥弹♥已经够糟了,
Connor making bombs is bad enough,
但是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥呢?
but terrorism?
你能想到别的理由吗
Well can you think of another reason
那他为什么要做这些呢?
why he might be making them, then?
我们知道他有些奇怪的爱好。
We know he had some weird hobbies.
也许他只是造了个炸♥弹♥,看看他能不能做到。
Maybe he just built a bomb to see if he can do it.
好吧,那为什么要装在拖车上?
All right, well then, why rig it up to the caravan?
我是说,那是你自投罗网。
I mean, that was a trap you walked into.
我不是说他是无辜的。
Yeah, I'm not saying he's innocent.
我只是觉得恐♥怖♥主♥义♥太过分了。
I just think terrorism is a reach.
如果是恐怖袭击,那 Connor 的目的是什么?
If it is terrorism, then, what's Connor's cause?
我看过他的档案,他不关心政♥治♥。
I've been through his file. He's not political.
是啊,我们已经翻遍了他生活的方方面面。
Yeah, and we’ve been over every part of his life.
没有证据表明他与极端主义有任何联♥系♥。
There's no evidence to say that he had any links to extremism.
我们也没有任何证据表明他与毒品交易有关,
We didn't have any evidence that he was linked to dealing drugs either,
但是,你知道..。
but, you know...
我的意思是,听着,我并不是说我知道所有的答案。
I mean, look, I don't claim to have all the answers.
我只是说康纳 · 凯恩斯很厉害
I'm just saying that Connor Cairns is good
隐藏他生活的某些方面。
at hiding certain aspects of his life.
如果我们想知道他卷入了什么,
So, if we want to know what he's involved in,
那我们就得找到他。
then we have to find him.
比利,制♥服♥上有什么东西吗?
Billy, is there anything for the uniforms?
我们询问了拖车附近的大部分居民。
We've interviewed most of the residents near the caravan.
有些人记得他进进出出,但最近没有。
Some of them recall him coming and going, but not recently.
他肯定在某个地方。
He's got to be somewhere.
但如果你是对的,他确实参与了这种事,
But if you're right and he is involved in something like this,
那他可能是躲起来了。
then he's probably hiding out.
布鲁克斯说他认为他会有合伙人。
Brooks says he thinks he'd have associates.
所以,如果我们找不到他,也许我们能找到他们。
So, maybe if we can't find him, maybe we can find them.
朗达,你能联♥系♥一下犯罪专家小组吗
Rhonda, could you get in touch with the Specialist Crime Unit
看看他们有没有在设得兰群岛发现什么人
and see if they've flagged up anyone on Shetland
与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥或激进组织有联♥系♥?
with links to terrorism or activist groups?
是的。
Yeah.
桑迪,你能联♥系♥一下化肥供应商吗?
Sandy, can you contact fertiliser suppliers?
因为康纳一定是从什么地方得到的。
Because Connor must have got it from somewhere.
如果我们能追踪到源头,
And maybe if we can trace the source,
也许能帮我们找到他。
maybe it'll lead us to him.
托什,你和我可以重新审问他的同事。
Tosh, you and I can re- interview his associates.
我演 Jamie Narey 你演 Murry Rankin。
I'll do Jamie Narey and you have Murry Rankin.
吉米,我知道你正忙着,但是,我只是..。
Jimmy, I know you're in the middle of it, but, erm, I just...
我只是想来看看你怎么样了。
I just wanted to, well, see how you are.
我没事。
I'm fine.
真的吗?
Really?
因为你看起来糟透了。
Cos you look like shit.
谢谢你,朗达。
Well thanks for that, Rhonda.
你能回来真好。
It's real good to have you back.
不,说真的,你过去一年经历的一切
No, seriously, everything you've been through this past year -
你的父亲,邓肯,法庭
your dad, Duncan, the tribunal -
我只是很惊讶你还能坚持到现在。
I'm just astounded you're still keeping it all together.
你知道..。
Well you know...
你还能做什么?
...what else you going to do?
如果你想的话,可以去喝一杯。
Could go and get drunk, if you want.
你回来真好。
It real is good to have you back.
我知道。
I know.
上次我帮你的时候,
The last time I helped you,
最后我被关进了监狱
I ended up being thrown in a cell
你的同事洗劫了我的家。
while your colleagues ransacked my home.
我真的很抱歉发生了这种事。
And I'm really sorry that had to happen.
这岛上的每个人都认为我是某种掠食者。
Everyone on this island thinks I'm some sort of predator.
我甚至不能再在前台工作了——太多的目光。
I can't even work the front desk any more - too many looks.
而我却被困在这里,像个肮脏的秘密。
Instead, I'm stuck back here, like some grubby secret.
我知道这有多难,默里。
I know how hard it's been, Murry.
但你比任何人都了解康纳。
But you know Connor better than anyone.
我们发现了一些关于他的事情。
We found out some things about him.
我们认为... 你可以帮助我们理解。
We thought...you could help us to understand.
那些炸♥弹♥什么的都是胡说八道。
All that bomb stuff is nonsense.
哦,拜托。
Oh, come on.
你不是认真的吧。
You can’t be serious.
康纳不可能参与恐怖活动。
There's no way Connor's involved in terrorism.
从未提及任何极端的政♥治♥或意识形态观点
Never mentioned any extreme views, political or ideological
我是说,我们谈了很多事,但都没那么沉重。
I mean, we talked about a lot of stuff, but nothing that heavy.
康纳是个和平主义者。
Connor's a pacifist.
他不相信暴♥力♥。
He doesn't believe in violence.
你们讨论过他的信仰吗?
So you've discussed his beliefs?
我们讨论了很多事情。
We've discussed a lot of things.
比如政♥治♥?
Like politics?
是的,但是理论上是这样的。
Yes, but in the abstract.
康纳想改变世界。
Connor wants to change the world.
他提到过暴♥力♥吗?
Did he ever talk about violence?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表