哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
你得看看这个。
You need to see this.
丹尼 · 凯恩斯以前是警♥察♥。
Danny Cairns is an ex-cop.
因贪污罪名成立。
Convicted on corruption charges.
服刑两年。
Served two years.
我们需要知道你到底卷入了什么,
We need to know exactly what you're involved in,
我现在就要知道。
and I need to know now.
我在艾尔工作。
I was based in Ayr.
我还从一个叫佩珀 · 瓦尔德伦的年轻毒贩那里偷了毒品。
And I stole drugs from a young drug dealer called Pepper Waldron.
我想给他施加压力,让他成为线人。
I was trying to put pressure on him to become an informant.
事与愿违。
It backfired.
他被杀了。
He was killed.
肇事逃逸。
Hit-and-run.
肇事逃逸?
A hit-and-run?
你女儿差点就这样了。
That almost happened to your daughter.
怎么了,是康纳吗?
What's going on? Is it Connor?
他们知道了,我的事。
They know. About me.
对不起,我们应该说点什么的,你觉得呢?
I'm sorry, we should've said something. You think?
你知道你浪费了多少时间吗?
Do you realise how much time you've wasted?
你告诉我们的事情里有没有人
Is there anyone involved in what you've told us that has
对你怀恨在心?
a grudge against you?
佩珀的家人把他的死归咎于我。
Pepper's family blamed me for his death.
那是三年前的事了,他们都不知道我们住哪。
It was three years ago. They don't even know where we live.
他们很容易就能找到你!
They could have found you, easily!
还有什么我们需要知道的吗?
Is there anything else that we need to know?
昨晚,有人闯进来。
Last night, somebody broke in...
他们把我所有的菜刀都捅进了柜台,
..and they stabbed all my kitchen knives into the counter,
然后他们就走了。
and then, they left.
好的。
OK.
让我们看看刀具。
Let's have a look at the knives.
桑迪你能帮我联♥系♥到丹尼・凯恩斯在艾尔的老队员吗?
Sandy, can you get me any members of Danny Cairns' old team in Ayr?
给我一个叫佩珀 · 沃德伦的毒贩的死亡细节,
And get me the details of the death of a dealer called Pepper Waldron,
以及任何相关的家庭成员。
and any family members of interest.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
我刚和 Lynn Henderson 谈过 Connor 的前女友。
Look, I've just spoked to Lynn Henderson, Connor's ex.
但她说他们只约会过几次。
But she says they only dated a few times.
她说他还有别的事,
She says there was other stuff going on with him,
家人只是想找个替罪羊。
and the family just wanted someone to blame.
那好吧。
OK, then.
我不能再等了!
I can't wait any longer!
瑞秋,不要。
Rachel, don't.
把搜寻工作交给警♥察♥,求你了!
Leave the searching to the police. Please!
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
不..。
TEARFULLY: No...
勒威克警局。
ON PHONE: Lerwick Police.
瑞秋,你为什么上来找他?
Rachel, what made you come up here looking for him?
我一直在想他的安全屋。
Well, I've been thinking about his safe place.
我一直在调查岛上他最喜欢的地方。
So, I've been checking out parts of the island which he loves the most.
我得问问你。
I have to ask you.
他一开始为什么要找个安全的地方?
Why did he need somewhere safe in the first place?
为了安宁。
For some peace and quiet.
他是个敏感的人。
He's a sensitive soul.
如果你能停止含蓄的指控,我会很感激的
And I would appreciate it if you stopped the veiled accusations
对抗我的家人,你们只要找到我儿子!
against my family, and you just find my son!
胡说,封锁这个区域,派一个鉴证小组过来。
Tosh. Seal off the area and get a forensics team up here.
老大,比利,这是高风险案件。
Boss. Billy, this is now a high-risk case.
按照惯例把康纳的照片发到国家警♥察♥局,
Get Connor's photograph out on the PNC with the usual notice,
在社交媒体上发布他的信息。
and get his information out on social media.
好的,然后,打电♥话♥给潜水员。
OK. And then, call the divers.
我需要他们去水里看看
I'm going to need them to take a look in the water
在 Stromness Voe。
up at Stromness Voe.
弗莱特兄弟的船上有个探测器。
The Flett brothers' boat's got a sounder.
我现在就叫艾丽过去。
I'll ask Ally to get over there now.
警告他们,可能会发现一具尸体。
And warn them that they might... find a body.
好的。
OK.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
Sandy? 我和 Ayr Station 的一个警长谈过了。
Sandy? So, I spoke to a DS at Ayr Station.
他说丹尼关于线人的说法是假的。
He says Danny's story about the informant is a lie.
他偷了毒品去卖♥♥,
He stole drugs to sell them on,
他根本不在乎谁受伤了。
and he didn't give a damn who got hurt.
丹尼不是什么好东西。
Danny is bad news.
长官,有几个当地人来找康纳。
Sir. There's some locals arriving to search for Connor.
我试着和他们谈过,但他们很坚决。
I've tried to talk to them, but they're determined.
你儿子的事我很遗憾。
So sorry to hear about your son.
我们只是来看看,但我们想尽力帮忙。
We're just visiting, but we'd like to help if we can.
你真好,但我不想破坏你的旅行。
That's good of you, but I wouldn't want it to spoil your trip.
你觉得他发生了什么事?
So, what do you think's happened to him?
我们不确定。
We're not sure.
谢谢你的好意,但我得走了。
Look, thanks for the offer, but I've got to go.
妮可,你在干什么?
LOCKS VEHICLE Nicole, what are you doing?
只是作为一个关心的公民。
Just being a concerned citizen.
这样不对。
This isn't right.
- 必须马上停止-还不行。
It's got to stop, now. No yet.
爸爸,别这样。
Dad, come on.
好了,天还要亮几个小时,所以..。
OK, it's going to be light for a few hours yet, so...
我要你和他们一起去。
I want you to go with them.
我可不想派搜救队去搜救。
I don't want to have to send a search party out for the search party.
听起来可以吗?
Does that sound OK?
他们同意了
THEY AGREE
和布莱德・弗莱明在一起的是谁? 我不认识他。
Who's that with Bryd Fleming? I don't recognise him.
我想他住在 Bressay 的客房♥里。
I think he's staying at the guest house on Bressay.
瑞秋。
Rachel.
康纳可能会受伤,
Look, there's a chance that Connor might be hurt,
所以我觉得你应该把这个留给其他人。
so I think you should leave this to the others.
听着,如果他真的受伤了,
Look, if he is out there hurt,
那我想亲自找到他。
then I want to be the one who finds him.
我知道你的感受,但是..。
Yeah, I know how you feel but...
不,你不知道我的感受。
No, you don't know how I feel.
- 看好她-遵命,长官。
Keep an eye on her. Will do, sir.
你好,我们以前没见过,我是 Perez 督察。
Hey, there. We haven't met before, I'm DI Perez.
Lloyd Anderson.
Lloyd Anderson.
- 那些是 Connor 的画吗?-没错。
Are those some of Connor's drawings in there? That's right.
我在教他画画。
I was giving him drawing lessons.
- 你和他一起工作多久了?-几个月。
Oh, how long did you work with him? A few months.
他只是需要一些指点。
He just needs some pointers here and there.
这么说,你自己也是个艺术家?
So, you're an artist yourself, then?
是的,我算是在谋生。
I am. I sort of make a living.
那么,你不去搜查了?
So, you're not going on the search, then?
别误会,我祈祷他还活着。
Don't misunderstand me. I pray he's alive.
但通常不是这样结束的,对吧?
But that's not how it usually plays out, is it?
怎么,你觉得他是自杀的吗?
What, do you think he took his own life?
我不能说,但是 Connor..。
I can't say, but Connor was...
他对这个世界太敏感了。
He was too sensitive for this world.
他接受了所有不好的事情。
He took on board all the bad stuff.
关不掉。
Couldn't switch off from it.
它吞噬了他。
It ate away at him.
嗨,艾丽,我是桑迪,你找到什么了吗?
Hi, Ally, it's Sandy. Have you found anything?
目前还没有。
Not so far.
不要担心多么微不足道,只要让我们知道。
Don't worry how insignificant, just let us know.
我们没时间了,艾丽,你想找到什么?
We don't have time for this, Ally. What are you expecting to find?
我只是想尽力帮忙。
I just want to help if I can.
BABY COOS
BABY COOS
那孩子太漂亮了,不可能是你的。
That baby is far too beautiful to be yours.
Carol Anne? 嗨,你好,好久不见。
Carol Anne? Hi. Hello. It's a long time, no see.
是啊,看得出来你很忙。
Yeah, and I can see you've been busy.
是的,她,
Aye, yeah, she's, uh,
让我时刻保持警惕,不是吗,露易丝?
keeping me on my toes. Aren't you, Louise?
见到你真是太高兴了。
Well, it is a tonic to see you.
有时间再喝杯咖啡吗?
You got time for another coffee?
是啊,有的是时间。
Yeah, got all the time in the world.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表