在设得兰群岛?
on Shetland at the same time?
我发现生活充满了巧合。
I've found life is full of coincidences.
你和他的死有关系吗,或者知道是谁干的?
Did you have anything to do with his death or know who did?
没有,我也不知道康纳卷入了什么。
No. And I don't know what Connor got himself involved in either.
我为什么要引起别人的注意
Why would I bring attention to myself
参与他们的计划吗?
by getting involved in whatever they were planning?
我和艾莉森在一起很开心。
I was happy here with Alison.
我一天一天过,我很感激我的自♥由♥。
I took one day at a time, and I was thankful for my freedom.
我为什么要破坏它?
Why would I jeopardise that?
我不知道是谁杀了康纳和布莱德。
I don't know who killed Connor and Bryd.
我只希望他们还活着。
I just wish they were still alive.
你相信他吗?
You believe him?
你在网上搜索生态小组的时候有没有找到他?
Did he come up on any of your searches for online eco groups?
没有。
No.
但这可能意味着他只是比其他人聪明。
But that might mean he's just smarter than the others.
所以你没有证据证明他和这些死亡有关
So you've got nothing to link him with these deaths
除了 William Rodgers?
apart from William Rodgers?
在我完成调查之前,他都得待在这里。
He stays here until I'm done with my investigation.
Carol Anne 是 Stenwick 航站楼的清洁工。
Carol Anne's a cleaner at Stenwick Terminal.
- 大部分是夜班,要我去接她吗?-不用。
Night shift mostly. Do you want me to pick her up? No.
我来吧。
I'll do it.
你没事吧?
You OK?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
托什?
Tosh?
Carol Anne Mane 我要逮捕你
Carol Anne Mane, I'm arresting you
根据2000年《反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥法》第41条的规定。
under the terms of section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000.
你什么都不用说,
You don't have to say anything,
但是你所说的一切都会被记录下来并且作为证据。
but anything you do say will be noted and may be used in evidence.
请跟我来好吗? 你是认真的吗?
Would you come with me, please? Are you serious?
托什,怎么了?
Tosh, what's going on?
我晚点再跟你说,请你站起来好吗?
I'll talk to you later. Would you stand up, please?
这太疯狂了,我什么都没做。
This is crazy. I haven't done anything.
你可以把咖啡放在那里,请把手放在背后。
You can leave the coffee there. Hands behind your back, please.
手铐咔嚓一声
HANDCUFFS CLICK
你认得这个吗?
Do you recognise this?
没有,怎么了?
No. What is it?
是图书馆的导游。
It's a tourist guide from the library.
那又怎样?
So?
它被某些人用来发送和接收信息。
It's been used by certain people to send and receive messages.
我真的不知道你在说什么。
I really have no idea what you're talking about.
这是你吗?
Is this you?
“告诉 CA”
"Tell CA."
卡罗尔 · 安妮?
Carol Anne?
我没听懂。
I'm not following.
我们正在检查它的指纹和 DNA,
We're having it checked for fingerprints and DNA,
所以如果你写过,或者读过,我们就能知道。
so if you've written in it, or read it, then we'll be able to tell.
William Rodgers 这个名字对你有什么意义吗?
Does the name William Rodgers mean anything to you?
没有。
No.
康纳 · 凯恩斯,我知道你说的是谁。
Connor Cairns? I know who you mean.
但你从没见过他,也没跟他说过话?
But you've never met him, or spoke to him?
没有。
No.
康纳是一群环保主义者中的一员,
Connor was part of a group of environmentalists,
他们计划在设得兰群岛发动袭击。
who are planning an attack in Shetland.
- 你不知道?-我为什么会知道?
You weren't aware of that? Why would I be?
问题是,卡罗尔・安妮。
The thing is, Carol Anne...
你似乎对康纳的失踪很感兴趣,
...you seemed very interested in Connor's disappearance,
考虑到你不认识他。
considering you didn't know him.
大多数人都是,你问过唐尼了吗?
Most people were. You even asked Donnie about it?
我不这么认为。
I don't think I did.
那你对唐尼到底有什么兴趣?
What exactly is your interest in Donnie, then?
布莱德 · 弗莱明。
Bryd Fleming.
你认识她吗?
Did you know her?
- 你是说那个被发现死了的女孩?-不是。
You mean the girl that was found dead? No.
我觉得你认识,我觉得你认识他们两个。
I think you did. I think you knew both of them.
我觉得那条信息是关于你的。
And I think that message is about you.
他们为什么要找我谈?
Why would they want to talk to me?
因为你在 Stenwick 航站楼工作。
Because you work at Stenwick Terminal.
你在那里多久了?
How long have you been there?
大概六个月。
About six months.
作为一个清洁工? 这些天你能得到什么就拿什么。而且报酬还不错。
As a cleaner? You take what you can get these days. Plus it pays OK.
所以你申请不只是为了得到这个地方的信息,是吗?
So you didn't apply just to get information about the place, then?
我需要一份工作。
I needed a job.
你在石油♥行♥业工作没问题吧?
You don't have a problem working for the oil industry, then?
不太理想。
It's not ideal.
我宁愿我们使用自然能源,风和海洋..。
I'd rather we used natural energy, wind and sea...
但我得付账单。
...but I have to pay the bills.
假设我们都有自己的借口
Suppose we all have our excuses
谁说我无所事事了?
for doing nothing, don't we? Who said I was doing nothing?
我尽力了。
I do my bit.
你知道
Do you know anything about
昨晚莫罗农业公♥司♥的化肥失窃案吗?
the theft of fertiliser from Morrow Agricultural last night?
没有。
No.
不,我不知道,昨晚?
No, I don't. Last night?
我们认为它可能被用于袭击 Stenwick。
We think it might be used in an attack at Stenwick.
我跟这事没关系。
I had nothing to do with that.
没什么。
Nothing.
天啊,我们是不是操之过急了?
Ah, God, have we... have we jumped the gun here?
没有。
No.
她在撒谎。
She's lying.
她参与了,我知道。
She's involved. I know she is.
桑迪,查一下那些家庭的名单
Sandy, check that list of families
再次陷入布雷尔灾难,
caught up in the Braer disaster again,
看看卡罗尔・安妮是否有联♥系♥。
and see if Carol Anne's linked.
当然,我还有个名字可能会让你感兴趣。
Of course. I've got another name that might be of interest.
Jamie Narey 的父亲 Paul Narey。
Jamie Narey's father, Paul Narey.
他的野生动物旅游生意受到了影响。
He had a wildlife tours business that suffered.
也许也值得和他谈谈。
Might be worth talking to him, too.
- 我们能进来一下吗?-当然。
Can we come in for a minute? Aye, sure.
这个问题可能有点傻,
You know, this might seem like a daft question,
但你还记得布雷尔灾难吗?
but what do you remember of the Braer disaster?
布雷尔号♥?
The Braer?
我记得在新闻上看到过,那时我还很年轻。
I remember seeing it on the news. I was quite young at the time.
当时有些人对此很激动。
Some folk were quite worked up about it back then.
你的家族生意是野生动物旅游,对吧。
Your family business was wildlife tours, wasn't it? Mmm.
那对你♥爸♥爸来说一定是场灾难。
That must have been a disaster for your dad.
我认为人们倾向于夸大其影响。
I think people tend to exaggerate the effect it had.
情况可能会更糟。
It could have been a lot worse.
我是说,布雷尔号♥运载了两倍的原油
I mean, the Braer was carrying twice as much crude oil
但我们活下来了。
as the Exxon Valdez, but we survived.
你♥爸♥爸什么反应?
How did your dad take it?
我记得他让我们在救援中心做志愿者。
I remember he made us volunteer at the rescue centre.
我肯定清理了上百只海鸟和海豹。
I must have cleaned hundreds of sea birds and seals.
还有很多新的安全措施。
Still, lots of new safety procedures.
谢天谢地,这种事不会再发生了。
It wouldn't happen again, thankfully.
Connor 跟你说过吗?
Did Connor ever talk to you about it?
我怀疑康纳根本没听说过。
I doubt Connor would even have heard of it.
Wulver 怎么样了?
How's the Wulver going?
在当地很畅销。
It's selling really well, locally.
考虑再查一次指纹。
Thinking about doing another print run.
应该让尽可能多的人看到。
Deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.
如果你感兴趣的是布雷尔,
You know, if it's the Braer you're interested in,
最好的谈话对象可能是 Gregg Flett。
the best person to talk to might be Gregg Flett.
我最同情的是他。
It's him that I feel most sorry for.
是的,他们失去了他们的船。
Yeah, they lost their boats.
是的,他们必须真正的战斗
Aye. They had to really fight
为了他们的赔偿,这毁了那个家庭。
for their compensation. It devastated that family.
格雷格从来没有原谅或忘记。他憎恨石油公♥司♥。
Gregg's never forgiven or forgotten. He detests the oil companies.
我们要拿 Lloyd Anderson 怎么办?
What are we doing with Lloyd Anderson?
我们要么指控他与康纳的死有关,
We either charge him in connection with Connor's death,
否则我就把他交给内政部。
or I pass him over to the Home Office.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表