嘿 Rhona 有什么消息吗?
Hey, Rhona, any news?
如果你周末有安排,就取消吧。
Well, if you've got plans for the weekend, cancel them.
马龙刚刚赢得了上诉。
Malone just won his appeal.
- 总检察长想重审 Kilmuir 的案子-好的。
- The advocate general wants to reopen the Kilmuir case. - OK.
结束了,托马斯。
It's over, Thomas.
结束了。
It's over.
来吧,你想先喝点什么? 一品脱?
So, come on, what do you want to do first? A pint?
不,我... 我只想回家。
No, I... I just want to go home.
Thomas Malone.
Thomas Malone.
1994年因谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 被定罪,现在被释放了
Convicted in 1994 for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir, was released this
在爱丁堡高等法♥院♥被宣告无罪后的第二天早上。
morning after he was acquitted at the High Court in Edinburgh.
如果你们不知道,
For those of you that don't know,
lizzie Kilmuir 她是被勒死的,
Lizzie Kilmuir, she was strangled,
她的尸体在安斯特的一个窑里被发现。
and her body was found inside a kiln on Unst.
托马斯 · 马龙承认了谋杀并被判终身监禁。
Thomas Malone confessed to the murder and was sentenced to life.
CCRC 提出了当时被忽视的新证据
The CCRC have presented new evidence that was overlooked at the time
最初的审判。
of the original trial.
犯罪现场的第二 DNA 总是指向第二个嫌疑人,
Secondary DNA from the crime scene always pointed to a second suspect,
但当时还没有测试。
but it wasn't tested at the time.
审查委员会的暗示很清楚
The insinuation from the review commission is pretty clear --
他们认为这个证据是故意隐瞒的。
they think that this evidence was withheld deliberately.
我很怀疑,我认识德鲁 · 麦考尔他是高级调查官,认识很久了
I doubt it. I've known Drew McCall, who was the SIO, a long time --
- 不是他的风格-不管发生了什么,
- not his style. - Well, whatever happened,
指控被撤销了,这是无效审判,
the charges were dismissed, it's a mistrial,
它并没有把力描绘得特别好。
and it doesn't paint the force in a particularly good light.
我刚收到消息马龙15分钟前到了萨姆堡。
I just got word -- Malone landed at Sumburgh about 15 minutes ago.
我要所有人放下手头的工作。
I want everybody to drop whatever it is that you're working on.
Lizzie Kilmuir 的案子是当务之急。
The Lizzie Kilmuir case is the priority.
我想看看我们能不能为这个家庭做个了结。
I want to see if we can get some closure for the family.
比利,看看我们所有的文件
Billy, look out all the files that we've got
关于 Lizzie Kilmuir 的案子。
on the Lizzie Kilmuir case.
托什,联♥系♥中国癌症研究中心,
Tosh, get in touch with the CCRC,
因为我们需要看到他们所有的东西
because we're going to need to see everything that they've got --
- 无论是证据,非证据,新的陈述,无论什么-当然。
- both evidential, non-evidential, new statements, whatever. - Sure.
等我们拿到新的证词,
And when we get those new statements,
我要所有人都盯着他们,
I want everybody on them,
因为还有第二个嫌疑人,
because there is a second suspect out there,
某个地方。
somewhere.
珊蒂。
Sandy.
能跟你说句话吗?
Can I have a word?
你认识 Lizzie Kilmuir 对吧?
You knew Lizzie Kilmuir, right?
我和她一起上学。
I was at school with her.
我和她的双胞胎姐姐凯特还是朋友。
I'm still friends with her twin sister, Kate.
- 没问题-我没说有问题。
- It's not a problem. - I didn't say it was.
你没事吧,莎莉?
You all right, Sally?
- 我没事,艾伦-好吧,我只是问问。
- I'm fine, Allan. - Right, OK, I'm just asking.
你在车里问了我三次。
You asked me three times in the car.
别管了。
Just leave it.
你拿到票了吗,乔?
You got the tickets, then, Jo?
哦,看在上帝的份上,艾伦,你的注意力集中到一只蚊子身上了。
Oh, for God's sake, Allan, you've got the attention span of a midge.
你得看看她。
You need to look at her.
抱歉,乔,票呢?
Sorry, Jo, tickets?
- 别担心,有我呢-我欠你多少?
- No worries, I've got them. - Much do I owe you?
- 哦,谢谢-来,打开它,好吗?
- Oh, thank you. - Here, open that, will you?
- 这么早就开始了?-嗯哼。
- Starting early, then? - Uh-huh.
好的。
OK.
- 你确定不来一杯?-不,不,我很好。
- Sure you don't want one? - No, no, I'm fine.
真的,我只是想了解一下基尔穆尔的案子。
Really, I just wanted to touch base about the Kilmuir case.
没问题,吉米。
No problem, Jimmy.
- 这是你的工作-这个未知的 DNA 来自一根头发
- Just doing your job. - This unknown DNA comes from a hair
在 Lizzie 脖子上发现的围巾上发现的,被认为是凶器。
on a scarf found round Lizzie's neck and thought to be the murder weapon.
- 那我为什么不早点测试?-这是你的下一个问题,不是吗?
So why didn't I test it back then? That's your next question, isn't it?
- 是的-我没想到能提取到足够的 DNA。
- Yeah. - Well, I didn't think it would yield enough DNA.
你已经抓到你的人了,为什么还要把事情复杂化呢?
And you had your man, so why complicate matters?
不,不完全是。
No, not quite.
我们冒着毁掉潜在证据的风险,这不值得。
We risked destroying potential evidence, it wasn't worth it.
最好等到技术足够先进才能得到正确的侧写。
Best wait till techniques advanced enough to get a proper profile.
辩护律师被告知它的存在。
The defence was informed of its existence.
他们忽略了这一点,我已经向 CCRC 解释过了。
They overlooked it. I did explain that to the CCRC.
凯特,凯特!
Kate! Kate!
- 你好-嗨,莫莉-嗨。
- Hello. - Hi, Molly. - Hi.
喜欢弹跳吗?
Enjoying the bounce?
又不是格拉斯顿伯里音乐节,对吧?
It's not exactly Glastonbury, is it?
至少没下雨。
Well, at least it's no' raining.
- 我们能私下谈谈吗?-我们在广播里听到
- Can I have a word in private? - We heard on the radio that
- Malone 被释放了-Kate 对不起。
- Malone was released. - Kate, I'm sorry.
- 你没什么好抱歉的-我们要重新调查这个案子。
- You've nothing to be sorry about. - We're reopening the case.
因为你是利齐唯一的家人,
As you're Lizzie's only family left,
我们保持联♥系♥,我只是想亲口告诉你。
we'll be in touch. I just wanted you to hear it from me.
好吧,你最近怎么样?
OK. So how have you been anyway?
自从你和 Jenny 分手后,我就没怎么见过你。
I've not seen much of you since you and Jenny split.
- 我没事-是啊。
- I'm fine. - Yeah.
我得承认,我很想念孩子们,但是..。
Missing the kids, I must admit, but...
这样最好。
.. it was for the best.
要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you a drink?
- 我可以喝一杯-是吗? 你要可乐吗?-伏特加。
- I could have one. - Aye? Do you want a Coke? - Vodka.
不,姑娘,可乐。
No, lass, a Coke.
好了,我吃完了,再来一杯,你来吗?
Right, I'm done. I need another. You coming?
好吧,你想喝点什么吗?
Erm... Aye, all right. Do you want a drink?
- 当然-酷。
- Yeah, sure. - Cool.
- 你一开始为什么要追杀 Malone?-哭得像个孩子
- Why did you go after Malone in the first place? - Cried like a baby
在利齐的葬礼上,很奇怪,他很奇怪。
at Lizzie's funeral. It was odd. He was odd.
所以我问了。
So I asked about.
结果发现他对她有意思。
Turned out he was fixated on her.
然后一个目击者站出来指证他在安斯特渡轮上
Then a witness came forward putting him on the Unst ferry the
利齐失踪的那天。
day Lizzie went missing.
所以我们搜查了他的房♥子,
So we searched his house,
鞋上有马钱子草,只有埃德蒙森的老鼠毛
found chickweed on his shoes. Edmondson's mousehair only
我们抓到他了,他招供了。
grows on Unst. We had him. It was done and dusted, he confessed.
- 他们都说了-是啊,大家都说了。
- They all recounted. - Aye, well, people do.
一个接一个的谎言。
One lie after another.
这是个很有力的案子,法庭只是给他定了罪
It was a strong case. All the court has done is put his conviction
毫无疑问,没人说他是无辜的。
in doubt, nobody said he was innocent.
他做到了,吉米。
He did it, Jimmy.
我以我妻子的坟墓起誓。
I swear on my wife's grave.
莎莉!
Sally!
这是搜索视频,犯罪现场照片,目击者证词。
Here's the search videos, crime scene photos, witness statements.
这只是一个盒子。
And that's only one box.
下面有很多,都是些没用过的材料。
There's dozens of them down there, stacks of unused material.
- Drew McCall 喜欢和什么人一起工作?-是的,他是个好人。
- What was Drew McCall like to work with? - Aye, he's a good man.
他妻子去世后,他提前退休了。
He took early retirement when his wife died.
现在只剩下他和莎莉了。
It's just him and Sally now.
晚上9点15分开始采访 Thomas Malone
'Interview with Thomas Malone commencing at 9:15pm, conducted
McCall 督察和 Donovan 警长。
by DI McCall and DS Donovan.
好吧,托马斯,这是你最后的机会。
OK, Thomas. This your last chance.
你不能再撒谎了。
You need to stop lying.
为了基尔穆尔家族,你必须说出真♥相♥,
You need to tell the truth for the sake of the Kilmuir family,
- 你明白吗?-我们有目击证人看到你 Thomas 在渡轮上。
- you understand? - We have a witness who saw you, Thomas, on the ferry.
Benny Ray 还是 Benny 在撒谎?
Benny Ray. Or is Benny lying?
除了你,大家都是骗子吗?
Is everybody a liar except you?
我听说她喜欢挑逗男人。
I heard she was a bit of a cock tease.
她把你逗乐了? 是这样吗?
Did she take the mickey out of you? Is that what happened?
我不会怪你生气的,没人会怪你。
Wouldn't blame you for getting angry. Nobody would.
如果你承认的话,托马斯,就意味着更短的刑期,相信我。
If you admit it, Thomas, it'll mean a shorter sentence. Trust me.
你一直说不是你干的,他们就会把钥匙扔了。
You keep saying you didn't do it and they'll throw away the key.
你在听吗,孩子? 你会死在监狱里的。
Are you listening, son? You're going to die in prison.
还有你妈妈,想想她,这会对她造成什么影响?
And your mother, think about her. What would this do to her?
她身体不太好,对吧?
She's not in the best of health, is she?
一场旷日持久的官司就是她的结局。
A long, drawn-out court case would be the end of her.
不,不,不,不,不,不..。
No, no, no, no, no, no...
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表