我给他打过电♥话♥,但他没回..。
I tried calling him, but he hasn't got back to...
他没和她在一起。
He's not with her.
毫无疑问,他会宿醉的。
He'll pitch up, hungover, no doubt.
毕竟那是他的新书发布会。
It was his book launch, after all.
发生了这种事,你还想冒这个险吗?
You want to take that chance, after what happened?
瑞秋,说真的,再等一会儿。
Rach, seriously, just wait a wee bit.
比利,怎么了,我正要进去。
Hey, Billy, what's up? I'm just on my way in.
瑞秋 · 凯恩斯打来关心电♥话♥。
I've got a concern call from a Rachel Cairns.
就是他们接管了 Bressay 的 Noss View 旅馆。
They're the folk that took over the Noss View B&B on Bressay.
他儿子 Connor 还没回家。
The son, Connor, he hasn't returned home.
- 他多大了?-22岁。
How old is he? He's 22.
两块糖。
Two sugar.
- 他最后一次出现是什么时候?-昨天晚上。
When was he last seen? Yesterday evening.
在海港酒吧举♥行♥新书发布会。
A book launch at the Harbour Bar.
她这么担心肯定是有原因的吧?
Oh, there must be a reason she's this worried?
如果有的话,她没说。
If there is, she didn't say.
不过,我注意到他们的女儿
Although, I did notice their daughter was involved in
昨晚发生了一起事故,但没什么大不了的。
an accident last night. But nothing serious.
好的。
OK.
我们得换一下,没事的,别担心。
We need to swap. It's OK. Don't worry.
好了,小姑娘,你会乖乖听爸爸的话吗?
All right, little girl, you going to be good for Daddy?
好了,你在这儿。
Ohh. All right, there you are.
好的。
OK.
你好,早上好。
Hello. Good morning.
我想你回来第一天可能需要这个。
I thought you might need this on your first day back.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
你想去布雷西一趟吗?
So, do you fancy a wee trip to Bressay?
我在路上告诉你。
I'll fill you in on the way.
当然。
Sure.
法庭上怎么样?
So, how was the tribunal?
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
该死。
Shite.
很高兴一切都结束了。
Just glad it's over.
我还担心你不会回来了。
I was worried you weren't coming back.
是啊,我也是。
Yep. Me, too.
你呢? 最近睡得好吗?
How about you? You getting ANY sleep these days?
每晚几个小时。
Oh, couple of hours a night.
为什么? 我看起来很疲惫吗?
Why? Do I look knackered?
考虑到你现在是代理探长
Considering you've being acting DI
你家里还有个刚出生的婴儿,你看起来像雏菊一样清新。
and you've got a newborn baby at home, you look as fresh as daisy.
哦,谢谢!
Oh, thanks!
顺便说一句,我能看出你在撒谎。
I can tell when you're lying, by the way.
我应该好好想想。
I should probably work on that.
去年 Connor 试图自杀。
Last year, Connor tried to take his own life.
是吸毒过量。
It was an overdose.
他在大学里喜欢的一个女孩在欺负他。
Some girl he was keen on at uni was messing him about.
但他现在不一样了。
But he's a different person now.
他交了个新女友,布莱德,她对他很好。
He's got a new girlfriend, Bryd. She's been really good for him.
她让他去野外游泳。
She's got him into wild swimming.
我个人认为,我们是在杞人忧天。
Personally, I think we're panicking over nothing.
他在哪儿,丹尼?
So, where is he, Danny?
布莱德?
Erm, Bryd...?
她是 Moray Bridge Halls 的家长。
She's a house parent at the Moray Bridge Halls.
你女儿昨晚出了车祸,
Your daughter was involved in an accident last night,
是吗?
is that right?
没什么,只是个鲁莽的司机。
It was nothing, just a reckless driver.
没什么,丹尼,她可能会受重伤。
It wasn't nothing, Danny, she could've been seriously hurt.
我的意思是和康纳没关系。
I meant it's nothing to do with Connor.
好吧,你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候?
OK. So, when was the last time you actually spoke to him?
昨晚,在他漫画小说的新书发布会上。
Last night. At the book launch for his graphic novel.
杰米要帮他出版。
Jamie is publishing it for him.
- Jamie Narey?-是的。
Jamie Narey? Yeah.
是的,在那之前,他在做什么?
Yeah. And before that, what was he doing?
第二天早上,他带着他的妹妹艾比,
In the morning, he took his sister, Abbie,
骑摩托车去勒威克。
to Lerwick on his scooter.
她平时上学的时候都呆在走廊里。
She stays at the halls during the week, when she's at school.
然后,他去野外游泳,
And then, he went to the wild swim,
然后去新书发布会。
and then, to the book launch.
- 所以他一直很忙-是啊。
So, he keeps busy, then. Yeah.
他在弱势群体登记册上吗?
Is he on the Vulnerable Persons Register?
不,我们... 我们没那么做
No, we... we didn't do that
因为他不想让别人知道。
because he wasn't keen on people knowing.
他的笔记本电脑呢,你查过了吗?
What about his is laptop? Have you checked that?
- 为什么?-如果你要找遗书,那就没有了。
For what? If you're looking for a suicide note, there won't be one.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
可能会有一封邮件解释他去了哪里,仅此而已。
There might be an email explaining where he's gone, that's all.
我没有他的密♥码♥,抱歉。
I don't have his password. Sorry.
我们能看看他的房♥间吗?
Could we have a look around his room?
是的... 是的,这边。
Yeah... yeah, this way.
这些画是为他的漫画小说画的。
The drawings are for his graphic novel.
- 是关于一个叫 Wulver 的人的故事吗?-是的,没错。
Is it a story about a Wulver? Yeah, that's right.
半人半狼。
Half-man, half-wolf.
你知道传说吗?
You know the legends?
是啊,我爸爸以前常跟我说。
Yeah, well, my dad used to tell them to me.
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
我们知道他很脆弱,
Look, we know he's vulnerable,
所以如果你给我们他的手♥机♥号♥码,
so if you give us his mobile phone number,
还有他的社交媒体账号♥和一张近照,
and his social media accounts, and a recent photograph,
然后我们可以试着找到他。
then we can try and track him down.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
抱歉,但我得问问,
Erm, sorry, but I have to ask,
如果我们要确认他的身份以防意外发生,
if we have to identify him, in case of an accident,
他有没有穿环,纹身之类的?
does he have any piercings, tattoos?
不,不。
No, no.
但他总是戴着金色的印♥章♥戒指
But he does always wear a gold signet ring
上面有个字母“ C”我们给他的18岁生日礼物。
with the letter "C" on it, that we gave him for his 18th.
好的。
OK.
你的窗户怎么了?
What happened to your window?
不确定,可能是风吧。
Er, not sure. The wind, maybe.
这里的海岸很残酷。
It's brutal on this coast.
如果你要去什么地方,
If you were going somewhere,
你会带上你的笔记本电脑,对吧? 你会的。
you'd take your laptop, wouldn't you? You would.
他妹妹被撞下马路真是个奇怪的巧合。
His sister being run off the road is a bit of a weird coincidence.
你有没有注意到他爸爸似乎很了解警方的程序?
Did you notice the dad seems to know a lot about police procedure?
我觉得他不想让我们卷进来。
I got the feeling that he didn't want us involved.
是的。
Yeah.
我们去查查他的背景。
Let's run a background check on him.
早上好。
Morning.
- 那是谁?-Lorna Burns 警员。
Who's that? PC Lorna Burns.
她来这里几个月了。
She's been here a couple of months.
也该是时候了,你去哪儿了?
About bloody time. Where've you been?
天啊,你还在这儿?
God, are you still here?
很高兴你回来,先生,谢谢,桑迪。
Good to have you back, sir. Thanks, Sandy.
旅客名单。
Passenger manifests.
上面没有叫康纳 · 凯恩斯的人。
No-one by the name of Connor Cairns on any of them.
步行乘客? 我去看看。
Foot passenger? I'll check.
但是港口和机场都没有摩托车的踪迹。
But there's no sign of the scooter at either the port or the airport.
或者是昨晚市中心监控录像里的他。
Or of him from the CCTV in the town centre last night.
桑迪,我能看看那起事故的报告吗
Oh, Sandy, can I see the report from the accident that the sister
和昨晚的事有关吗?
was involved in last night?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
我在想,也许我该和 Jamie Narey 谈谈?
I was thinking, maybe I should speak to Jamie Narey?
他本该今早去见康纳的。
He was supposed to meet Connor this morning.
好主意。
Yeah, that's a good idea.
听着让我把这事解决了我们在 Moray Halls 见,
Look, let me sort this out and I'll meet you at the Moray Halls,
然后我们可以和他女朋友谈谈。
and then we can talk to the girlfriend.
杰米,你好。
Jamie? Hiya.
能跟你说说康纳 · 凯恩斯的事吗?
Can I have a quick word about Connor Cairns?
当然,我刚给他发了邮件。
Sure. I was just emailing him.
你也知道,他的家人很担心。
Well, as you know, his family are concerned.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表