这个节目含有强烈的语言
This programme contains strong language
我们这里需要帮助。
We need help over here.
我抓住你了。
I've got you.
康纳是一个热爱设得兰群岛的男孩
Connor is a boy whose love for Shetland
在这本小说的每一页都能看到。
comes across in every page of this novel.
我对康纳有很高的期望。
I expect great things from Connor.
掌声
APPLAUSE
我要偷偷溜走。
I'm going to sneak away.
我们得谈谈,回见。
We need to talk. Later.
我接到了 Rachel Cairns 的电♥话♥。
I've got a concerned call from a Rachel Cairns.
他们的儿子康纳还没回家。
Their son Connor hasn't returned home.
我个人认为,我们是在杞人忧天。
Personally, I think we're panicking over nothing.
他在哪儿,丹尼?
So, where is he, Danny?
你和康纳之间没有紧张关系吗?
No tension between you and Connor?
没有。
No.
康纳・凯恩斯可能已经离开设得兰群岛了
It is possible that Connor Cairns has left Shetland
但我们不能确定。
of his own volition, but we can't be sure.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
康纳?
Connor?
这是一个高风险的案子。
This is now a high-risk case.
丹尼 · 凯恩斯以前是警♥察♥。
Danny Cairns is an ex-cop.
因贪污罪名成立。
Convicted on corruption charges.
服刑两年。
Served two years.
我从一个叫佩珀 · 瓦尔德伦的年轻毒贩那里偷了毒品。
I stole drugs from a young drug dealer called Pepper Waldron.
事与愿违,他被杀了。
It backfired. He was killed.
起伏
HEAVING
康纳!
Connor!
我发誓,她没有对那个男孩做任何事。
I swear, she didn't do anything to that boy.
我们只是想吓吓他。
We just wanted to give him a fright.
快去找我儿子!
Just find my son!
艾丽的探测器接收到信♥号♥♥了
Ally's sounder is picking up
在 Stromness Voe 的底部。
something on the bottom of Stromness Voe.
- 他们正在调出来-哦,上帝啊。
They're bringing it up now. Oh, Jesus Christ.
不是 Connor。
It isn't Connor.
门关上了
DOOR CLOSES
瑞秋,我们还在等鉴证科的人但现在,
Hi, Rachel, we're still waiting for forensics, but at the moment,
我们没有理由认为昨晚发现的尸体
we've got no reason to think that the body we discovered last night
和康纳的失踪有任何关系。
is in any way connected with Connor's disappearance.
但是 Connor 可能被袭击了
But Connor might've been attacked by
和杀了这个人的是同一个人吗?
the same person who killed this man?
没有证据表明。
There's nothing to suggest that.
你怎么能这么说,
Well, how can you say that,
你根本不认识这个人,对吧?
you don't even know who this man is, do you?
那佩珀的家人呢?
What about Pepper's family?
他们来到岛上
They arrive on the islands
就在我儿子失踪的时候?
just as my son goes missing?
那只是个巧合。
That's just a coincidence.
他们在找你。
They were looking for you.
其他都是心理游戏,他们想吓唬你。
The rest is just mind games. They wanted to frighten you.
他们不会再来烦你了。
And they won't be bothering you again.
你让他们走了?
You've let them go?
没有证据表明
There was no evidence to suggest
他们和康纳有过任何有意义的接触。
they had any meaningful contact with Connor.
把艾比撞下马路怎么样!
What about running Abbie off the road?!
这是蓄意谋杀!
That's attempted murder!
你在想什么,佩雷斯?
What are you thinking, Perez?
我正在集中所有人力物力寻找康纳。
I'm trying to focus all of our resources on finding Connor.
Waldrons 一家是在浪费时间。
The Waldrons are a waste of time.
这就是你的决定,是吗?
And that's your call, is it?
是的。
It is.
你能想到有谁对康纳怀恨在心吗?
Now, can you think of anyone who had a grudge against Connor?
你犯了个大错,佩雷斯,他们牵扯进来了。
You've made a big mistake, Perez. They're involved in this.
康纳和一对夫妇有过节。
There was a couple that Connor had a run in with.
他和他们一起工作了一段时间,但他们放他走了。
He worked with them for a while, but they let him go.
我不知道是什么事,但我知道他们吵架了。
And I don't know what it was about, but I know that they had words.
没什么!
It was nothing!
你还记得名字吗?
Can you remember the name?
Davidson 处理器,桌子撞击声
Davidson Disposal. TABLE THUDS
我需要透透气。
I need some air.
这是个玩笑。
This is a joke.
门开了,然后砰的一声
DOOR OPENS AND SLAMS
我知道这很难,
I know it's difficult,
但你得相信我。
but you have to trust me.
我很有希望能找到活著的康纳。
I'm very hopeful of finding Connor alive.
她抽鼻子
SHE SNIFFLES
别往心里去,
Well, don't take this personally,
但我想我还是自己去找他吧。
but I think I'll just keep looking for him myself.
好的。
OK.
门开了又关
DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS
丹尼?
Danny?
我需要你去警局录口供。
I'm going to need you to come in to the station to give a statement.
谈什么?
About what?
关于你的过去。
About your past.
我需要你所有的警♥察♥记录。
And I'm going to need all the details of your police history.
因为如果外面还有其他人
Because if there's somebody else out there
对你有意见的人,
who's got a problem with you,
那我需要知道这件事。
then I'm going to need to know about it.
我可以晚点再来。
I can come in later.
我是丹尼 · 凯恩斯。
It's Danny Cairns.
听着,我需要休息一天。
Listen, I'm going to need a day off.
在我们等待斯特罗姆尼斯确认尸体身份的时候,
While we wait for an ID on the body from Stromness,
我们得追踪那个手提箱。
we need to trace that suitcase.
在哪里买♥♥的,是谁买♥♥的?
Where was it bought and by whom?
桑迪,法医那边怎么说?
Sandy, what's the word on the forensics?
在海水中就不可能有指纹,
Being in sea water means there's no chance of fingerprints,
但我们有一些纤维。
but we do have some fibres.
还有一些油漆污迹和一些可能的化学污渍。
And there's some paint smears and some possible chemical stains.
没有其他当地人报告失踪,
No other locals have been reported missing,
所以我们认为是游客或者临时工。
so we're thinking a tourist or a transient worker.
比利,继续看录像,
Billy, keep looking in the voe,
我们得确保下面没有其他东西。
we need to make sure there's nothing else down there.
我们还是把注意力集中在康纳身上吧。
Look. Let's just keep focused on Connor.
他为什么把摩托车留在外面?
Why did he leave his scooter out there?
是不是有什么不法行为?
And is there foul play involved?
托什,我想让你去和戴维森处理公♥司♥的人谈谈。
Tosh, I want you to go and speak to the people at Davidson Disposal.
显然,他们和康纳有些问题。
Apparently, they had some issues with Connor.
桑迪,让我看看,谢谢。
Sandy, let me have a look at that. Thanks.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我想问你几个关于康纳 · 凯恩斯的问题。
Aye, I'm here to ask you a few questions about Connor Cairns.
我知道他为你工作过一段时间。
I understand he worked for you for a bit.
我能问问你最后一次见他是什么时候吗?
Can I ask when you last saw him?
我们放他走的那天。
The day we let him go.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you need to do that?
他不可靠,他接受不了。
He was unreliable. He didn't take it well.
我不想说别人的坏话,
I don't want to speak ill of people,
但他是个傲慢的小混混。
but he was an arrogant little so-and-so.
我能问问你星期天晚上在哪里吗?
Can I ask where were you on Sunday evening?
在这里,一起。
Here. Together.
为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
我只是想把你排除在我们的调查之外。
I was just trying to eliminate you from our inquiries.
你们俩能就此发表一份声明吗?
Could you both make a statement to that effect?
无论你需要什么。
Whatever you need.
虽然我不喜欢那个男孩,但我希望你能尽快找到他。
Even though I didn't like the boy, I hope you find him soon.
我不希望在任何人的家庭里失去一个儿子。
I wouldn't wish losing a son on anybody's family.
搜索犬在哪里?
Where are the search dogs?
也许他们在另一边?
Maybe they're over the other side of the voe?
他们要放弃他了,是吗?
They're giving up on him, aren't they?
不,我相信不是这样的。
No. I'm sure that's not the case.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表