还有他是不是说了什么。
and whether there was something that he...said.
我忽略了一些事。
You know, something that I missed.
但一切看起来都很正常。
But everything just seemed so normal.
那么,也许是的。
Then, maybe it was.
也许他只是想都没想就走了,
Perhaps he's just taken off without thinking,
来掌控他的生活。
as a way to take control of his life.
你知道什么我不知道的事吗?
Do you know something that I don't?
没有。
No.
我只是在想他有多冲动。
I was just thinking how impulsive he is.
他有一点自♥由♥的精神。
He's a bit of a free spirit.
我知道你在想尽一切办法
I know you're running every possible scenario
在你的脑海里一遍又一遍,
over and over in your mind,
但尽量不要。
but try not to.
我觉得我做不到。
I don't think I can do that.
一想到我再也见不到他了
The thought that I will never see him again
或者再也听不到他的声音,对我来说太难了。
or never hear his voice again, is just too much for me.
我祈祷你能再见到他。
I pray you do see him again.
但如果不是这样,
But if that's not what happens,
别让它毁了你。
don't let it destroy you.
你能挺过去的 Rachel 你能的。
You can come through this, Rachel. You can.
我们的生存能力令人惊讶。
It's astonishing what we can survive.
你觉得他死了,是吗?
You think he's dead, don't you?
我不是这个意思。
I'm not saying that.
我只是想让你记住,无论发生什么,
I just want you to remember that, whatever happens,
你所感受到的痛苦是爱的代价。
the pain you're feeling is the price of love.
你有那份爱,
And you had that love,
它永远不会消失,它是你的了。
and it will never go away. It's yours.
爱的代价。
The price of love.
Jill Stevens? 我是 Perez 督察。
Jill Stevens? I'm DI Perez.
那么,胡椒华仲呢?
So, what about Pepper Waldron?
大家似乎都认为是毒品袭击。
Everyone seems to think it was a drug hit.
根据我的经验,毒品袭击更倾向于亲力亲为。
In my experience, drug hits tend to be a wee bit more hands-on.
我什么都不知道。
I don't know anything about it.
丹尼倒下后不久我就离开了警♥察♥局,可怜的家伙。
I left the police soon after Danny went down, poor guy.
他的情况很糟糕。
He was in a terrible state.
吉尔。
Jill...
你最后一次见到丹尼 · 凯恩斯是什么时候?
..when was last time you saw Danny Cairns?
我知道,你不了解我。
I know. You don't know me.
我站在他那边。
I'm on his side.
我是来帮他的,相信我。
I'm here to help him, trust me.
他昨晚住在我家。
He stayed at mine last night.
但我醒来之前他就走了。
But he was gone before I woke up.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他需要找到康纳。
That he needed to find Connor.
他想找到可能抓住他的供应商。
And he wanted the supplier who might have him.
我帮不上忙。
I couldn't help.
什么?
MAN: What?
我要见你老板 Matty Walker 我是 Danny。
I want to see your boss, Matty Walker. It's Danny.
哪个丹尼?
Danny who?
我是丹尼,丹尼 · 凯恩斯。
It's Danny. Danny Cairns.
我是合法的,打电♥话♥给你老板,他认识我,告诉他我在这。
I'm legit. Call your boss. He knows me. Tell him I'm here.
滚开。
Fuck off.
来吧。
Come on.
我没开玩笑,我要马上见马蒂 · 沃克。
I'm not messing. I want to see Matty Walker. Now.
回头见。
I'll see you later.
门关上了
DOORS SHUT
喂?
ON PHONE: Hello?
你好,我是布莱德 · 弗莱明。
Hi, it's... It's Bryd Fleming.
我只是觉得你应该知道有人在走廊里闲逛。
I just thought you should know that there's somebody hanging about the halls.
我觉得是 Davidson 处理厂的那个女人。
I think it's the woman from Davidson Disposal.
可能只是我的幻觉,但她好像在看艾比。
It might just be my imagination, but she seems to be watching Abbie.
谢谢你告诉我们,我们会盯着她的。
Well, thanks for letting us know. We'll keep an eye on her.
门开了又关
DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS
Rankin 在审讯室。
Rankin's in the interview room.
哦,好的,太好了。
Oh, OK, great.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
门开了又关
DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS
你能准确地告诉我们你们在会上都谈了些什么吗
Can you tell us exactly what you talked about at your meeting
和康纳在一起吗?
with Connor the day he disappeared?
没什么重要的。
Oh, nothing important.
我们能自己判断吗?
Can we be the judge of that?
他看起来心情不好。
He seemed out of sorts.
我想知道出了什么问题,但是他..。
I wanted to know what was wrong, but he...
他不想谈这个。
He didn't want to talk about it.
那你为什么不直说呢?
So why didn't you just say that?
你担心他吗?
You worry about him, then?
他的书,我很欣赏他。
His book. I admire him.
虽然他比我年轻,但他很有才华。
Even though he's younger than me, he's talented.
他最近去过你家吗?
Has he been to your house recently?
不,他从没去过。
No. He's never been.
那我们怎么会在那里找到他的笔记本?
So how come we found a notebook belonging to him there?
是他给你的吗?
Did he give it to you?
默里,你已经骗过我们一次了。
Murry, you've already lied to us once.
下不为例。
Don't do it again.
你可能与两起案件有关。
You could be connected to two possible crimes here.
新书发布会后你见到康纳了吗?
Did you see Connor after the book launch?
没有,我回家了。
No. I went home.
有人能证明吗?
Can anyone verify that?
没有。
No.
好的。
OK.
如果你不能解释笔记本是怎么进入你家的,
If you can't explain how that notebook got into your house,
我别无选择,只能假设你有所隐瞒。
I will have no choice but to assume you're hiding something.
他落在图书馆了。
He left it in the library.
我一直留着。
I kept it.
里面有我的素描。
It had a sketch of me inside.
这对你来说有什么意义吗?
And that meant something to you?
这对我意义重大。
It meant a lot to me.
是的。
Yes.
这就是你和康纳说的吗?
Is that what you and Connor were talking about?
他对你意味着什么?
What he meant to you?
你对他的感觉?
How you felt about him?
你们在咖啡馆相遇的时候。
When you met in the cafe.
我想知道他是否也对我有同样的感觉
I wondered if it was possible he felt the same way about me
就像我对他一样。
as I did about him.
我自欺欺人地以为
I fooled myself into thinking
所以他经常来图书馆。
that's why he came to the library so often.
来看我。
To see me.
他不是刻薄,他..。
He wasn't unkind, he...
说他爱布莱德。
..just said he loved Bryd.
我不知道我在想什么。
I don't know what I was thinking.
我让自己出尽洋相。
I made such a fool of myself.
我绝不会伤害他。
I would never hurt him.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
他退缩了
HE WINCES
(呻♥吟♥)
HE GROANS
你捅了马蜂窝,就会被蛰,丹尼。
You poke the hornets' nest, you get stung, Danny.
Matty Walker.
Matty Walker.
你该回家了。
You need to go home.
谁说的?
Says who?
你惹毛的人还好意思说。
Says the people you're pissing off.
他们就是绑♥架♥我儿子的人吗?
Is that the people who have my son?
天啊。
Jesus.
我们为什么要这么做?
Why would we do a thing like that?
为了接近我。
To get to me.
呵呵
HE CHUCKLES
我不想戳破你的幻想,伙计,但你没那么重要。
I hate to burst your bubble, pal, but you're not that important.
那毒品呢?
What about the drugs?
什么毒品?
What drugs?
我偷的海♥洛♥因♥。
The heroin I stole.
那是几年前的事了。
That was years ago.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表