海滩什么的。
Beaches and stuff.
但是他们有时会去音之海。
But they sometimes went down to the Ness of Sound.
去二战的旧瞭望塔吗?
To the World War II, the old lookout tower?
他们过去有时在那里吃午饭。
They used to have lunch there sometimes.
康纳会来见她,他们会骑着他的摩托车下去。
Connor would come and meet her and they'd go down on his scooter.
好的。
OK.
我们被告知布莱德收到了康纳的信息
We've been told that Bryd was receiving messages from Connor
在她死的那天。
on the day that she died.
但如果手♥机♥一直在野外,这难道不可能吗?
But isn't that impossible, if the phone was in a field all along?
不一定。
Not necessarily.
我是说,现在有很多方法可以传递信息。
I mean, there's lots of ways to send messages these days.
他可能有个一次性手♥机♥来装这个。
He could've got a burner phone to piggy back this one.
不过 SIM 卡已经损坏了,
The SIM card's been damaged, though,
所以他们肯定不是用手♥机♥发送的。
so they definitely weren't sent using that handset.
损坏意味着所有信息都丢失了吗?
Does the damage mean that all the information's been lost?
是的,我们正在尽力恢复。
Yeah. We're trying to retrieve as much as we can.
我们只有一些地理定位信息。
One thing we do have is some of the geolocation information.
绘制手♥机♥的位置历史记录。
Plotting the phone's location history.
这是最后十天。
This is the last ten days.
好的,我们找出他去过的地方。
Right, let's pinpoint everywhere he's been.
Perez 督察?
DI Perez?
你要走了吗?
Are you leaving already?
是的,我想我应该过来道别。
Yeah, I thought I'd come and say goodbye.
这是一次有趣的经历。
It's been an interesting experience.
我相信 Rhona 会让你保持警惕的。
I'm sure Rhona will keep you on your toes.
祝你好运,你也是。
Well, good luck. You, too.
喂?
Hello?
梅格,你好。
Meg. Hi.
嗨,呃..。
Hi, erm...
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
听着,我只是在想,你一会儿想见面吗?
Look, I was just wondering, do you want to meet up later?
那太好了,好的,太好了。
That would be great. OK. Great.
八点半,到时候见? 好的,再见。
8.30, see you then? OK. Bye.
梅格?
Meg?
回头见。
See you later.
正如你所料。
It's just what you would expect.
客房♥勒威克的各个地方都有记录。
The guest house, various places in Lerwick, all accounted for.
但有个地方经常出现。
But there's this one location that comes up a lot.
当你在地图上标出来的时候,什么都没有。
And when you plot it on the map, there's nothing there.
我上去看看。
I'm going to go up and take a look.
- 等等,时间不早了,我去-不,不,我想去。
Well, hang on, it's getting late, I'll go. No, no, I want to.
好的。
OK.
好的,谢谢。
OK, yeah. Thanks for that.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
I've just had a call from someone who works at
设得兰岛萨姆堡(LSI)的咖啡馆。
the cafe at Sumburgh airport.
她认出了新闻上的面部描述。
She recognised the facial depiction on the news.
好,我们去看看。
OK. Let's go check it out.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你知道我不是故意的。
You know I didn't mean it.
你是个很棒的妈妈。
You're a brilliant mum.
你照顾我们所有人。
You take care of all of us...
尤其是我。
..especially me.
我不能再这样下去了,丹尼。
I can't do this anymore, Danny.
我做不到。
I can't.
别傻了。
Oh, don't be daft.
我们需要你,我... 我需要你。
We need you. I...I need you.
我累了,丹尼。
I'm tired, Danny.
我厌倦了维系这个家庭。
I'm tired of holding this family together.
我不想再为你的混♥蛋♥行为找借口了。
And I am tired of making excuses for you being such a fuck-up.
我需要你离开。
I need you to go.
我需要你离开。
I need you to go.
你确定是他吗?
And you're sure it was him?
是的,他是美国人,在度假的时候。
Yes. He was American, on holidays.
说他以前在这里工作过。
Said he'd worked here back in the day.
那是什么日子?
What date would that be?
是18号♥。
It was the 18th.
我记得是因为第二天是我儿子的生日,所以我请了一天假。
I remember because I had the day off the next day for my son's birthday.
太好了,谢谢。
That's great, thank you.
好的,看看能不能让保安调出监控录像
Right. Let's see if we can get security to pull up the CCTV
从18号♥开始。
from the 18th.
紧张的音乐
TENSE MUSIC BUILDS
音乐强化
MUSIC INTENSIFIES
就是他,暂停。
That's him. Pause it there.
- 你有那趟航♥班♥的乘客名单吗?-有。
Do you have the passenger manifest for that flight? Er, yeah.
飞机上只有九名乘客。
Only nine passengers on the flight.
所有的设得兰人都回来了,除了这个家伙。
All Shetlanders returning, apart from this guy.
William Arthur Rodgers 美国公民。
William Arthur Rodgers. US national.
喂?
Hello?
门砰的一声关上了
DOOR BANGS SHUT
谢谢你告诉我。
Thanks for letting me know.
是实验室打来的,血迹是布莱德的。
That was the lab. The blood spatter belongs to Bryd.
T 恤碎片上到处都是康纳的 DNA
The fragment of T-shirt has got Connor's DNA all over it
还有她的血。
and her blood.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
托什?
Tosh?
我想我找到康纳的安全地方了。
I think I've found Connor's safe place.
外面无所适从(电影)里有辆旧拖车。
It's an old caravan out in the middle of nowhere.
有些奇怪的事情发生了。
There's something strange going on.
- 抱歉,什么? 你什么意思?-我不知道。
Sorry, what? What do you mean? I don't know.
这里好像有什么东西。
It's like there's something rigged up in here.
这些电缆..。
There are all these cables...
响亮的咔嚓声
LOUD SNAP
有节奏的哔哔声
RHYTHMIC BEEPS
有个计时器。
There's a timer.
已经开始倒计时了。
It's started counting down.
天啊,我觉得是炸♥弹♥。
Oh, my God, I think it's a bomb.
那就快... 快离开那里。
Well, get...get out of there, then.
我在努力,门锁上了。
I'm trying. The door's locked.
托什?
Tosh?
托什,你能听到我说话吗?
Tosh, can you...can you hear me?
连续的撞击声
BANGS REPEATEDLY
救命! 救命!
Help! Help!
恐慌的呼吸
PANICKED BREATHING
你能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
搞什么。
What the fuck.
计时器有节奏地响
TIMER BEEPS RHYTHMICALLY
妈的。
Fuck.
持续哔哔声
PERSISTENT BEEPING
结束主题音乐响起
CLOSING THEME MUSIC PLAYS
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表