你需要时间来消化。
You need time to process that.
我会没事的。
I'll be OK.
你一定想过
It must have occurred to you how
路易丝最接近的就是没有妈妈?
close Louise was to not having a mum, though?
我什么都没想过。
I have thought about nothing else.
但你得相信我。
But you have to trust me.
如果我觉得自己做不到,我是不会回去的。
I wouldn't go back if I didn't think I could.
我只是不想你像 Jimmy Perez 一样,就这样。
I just don't want you to end up like Jimmy Perez, that's all.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他把一生都献给了那份工作
Well, he gave his life to that job
然后他们停了他的职,他还是回来了,因为..。
and then they go and suspend him and still he comes back cos...
这是他的全部。
...it's all he's got.
你把我弄糊涂了,这跟我们有什么关系?
You've lost me, what's this got to do with us?
我不希望这份工作是最重要的
I don't want the job to be the most
你生命中最重要的事。
important thing in your life.
那是不可能的。
That is not going to happen.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我确定。
I'm sure.
再见,再见。
Bye- bye, bye- bye.
替我向 Carol Anne 问好。
Say hi to Carol Anne for me.
她只是一个可以倾诉的对象,托什。
She's just someone to talk to, Tosh.
你可以跟我说。
You can talk to me.
但你不在这里,对吧?
But you're not here, are you?
抱歉,那个..。
Uh, sorry, that...
我不是那个意思。
I didn't mean it to come out like that.
说实话,我觉得她对你比对我更感兴趣。
To be honest, I think she's more interested in you than me.
不然就是她想当警探。
I mean, either that or she wants to be a detective.
是啊,没错。
Yeah, right.
Lloyd 从一开始就在骗我们。
Lloyd has been lying to us from the get-go.
比利,把他的 DNA 样本
Billy, get his DNA sample into the
数据库,
database as soon as possible,
我想知道它是否和在罗南 · 柯克身上找到的吻合。
I want to know if it matches any found at Ronan Kirk.
然后我们需要他家的搜查令
And then we're going to need a search warrant for his place
看看他是否和环保组织有联♥系♥。
and find out if he's got any links to environmental groups.
好的,看看这个。
Will do. Take a look at this.
昨晚有人闯入了 Morrow 的仓库。
There was a break- in at the Morrow warehouse last night.
Jean Morrow 吓坏了。
Jean Morrow was pretty shaken up.
- 只拿走了化肥-什么?
All that was taken was fertiliser. What?
所以储存在
So the explosives that were stored in
Connor 的车不见了。
Connor's caravan are gone.
这次非法闯入是不是意味着我们还有另一个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Does this break- in mean that we've got another bomb maker
还有另一个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥? 这可能吗?
and another home- made bomb? Is that possible?
非常有可能。
More than possible.
我拿到了拖车爆♥炸♥碎片的图像。
I got the images of the fragments from the caravan explosion.
好了,把它们放在桌子上
All right, lay them out on the table
看看有没有相关的。
and let's see if any of them are relevant.
但是,给我找出所有
But then, find me everything that
1981年德克萨斯州的一个案子。
you can on a case from Texas in 1981.
一个叫沃尔特 · 爱德华兹的人
A man called Walter Edwards was
被指控谋杀一名在职警官。
accused of murdering a serving police officer.
托什,我需要你去审讯室。
Tosh, I need you in the interview room.
吉米,我觉得是时候
Jimmy, I think it's time we brought in
来自大♥陆♥的重要调查小组。
a Major Investigation Team from the mainland.
好吧,但这会耽误我们的时间。
OK, but it's going to hold us up.
我应该工作的时候,我会给他们做简报。
I'll be briefing them when I should be working.
我明白,但是,
Well, I understand that but, you know,
我们自己搞不定,你知道的。
we can't manage this on our own. You know that.
好吧,听着,我已经很接近了
OK, look, I'm getting pretty close
来解释这一切是怎么回事
to working out how this all adds up
但我们可能还有另一个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥,
but we could have another home- made bomb out there,
所以我们不能松开油门。
so we can't take our foot off the gas.
那就别去,找别人去做简报。
Then, don't. Get someone else to brief them.
不管你愿不愿意,你都会得到帮助。
You're getting help, whether you want it or not.
好的。
OK.
采访劳埃德 · 安德森,
Interview with Lloyd Anderson,
mcIntosh 警长现在有请..。
DS McIntosh present with...
Perez 督察。
DI Perez.
时间是9:15。
The time is 9:15.
顺便问一句,你的真名是什么?
Just for the record, what is your real name?
沃尔特 · 爱德华兹。
Walter Edwards.
你在设得兰群岛住了多久了?
How long have you been living on Shetland?
大概15年了。
About 15 years.
那你一开始是怎么来到这里的?
And how did you end up here in the first place?
你知道答案的,我告诉过你。
You know the answer to that, I told you.
为了录像带。
For the tape.
我在美国因犯罪被通缉。
I am wanted for a crime in the United States.
有人给了我一块和谋杀案有关的手表。
I was given a watch that was linked to a murder.
我是被陷害的。
I was framed.
还有 William Rodgers..。
And William Rodgers...
知道他是怎么出现在设得兰群岛的吗?
...any idea how he turned up on Shetland?
没有。
No.
我只能告诉你
All I can tell you is that
大约一个月前,我在超♥市♥,我..。
about a month ago I was in the supermarket and I ...
我注意到有人盯着我看。
...I noticed somebody staring at me.
但他从没接近过。
But he never approached.
感觉他是在警告我离他远点。
Felt like he was warning me to stay away.
好像他有自己的秘密要保守似的。
As if he had his own secret to keep.
直到他的脸出现在电视屏幕上,我才再次见到他。
I never saw him again until his face appeared on the TV screen.
我知道他就是你在 Stromness Voe 找到的那个人。
And I knew he was the man you found at Stromness Voe.
知道具体日期吗?
Any idea of the date exactly?
每个月底我都会去杂货店,
I always do a grocery shop at the end of the month,
大概是25号♥。
so it was about the 25th.
你在超♥市♥看到他几天后,他就死了?
So he died a few days after you saw him at the supermarket?
认得这个手提箱吗?
Recognise this suitcase?
没有。
No.
我们在里面找到了 William Rodgers。
We found William Rodgers inside it.
还有颜料的痕迹。
There were also traces of paint.
未发现紫外线阻断剂。
No UV blocker found.
以石油为基础。
Oil based.
画家的颜料。
Artist's paint.
我不用油漆,我用丙烯酸。
I don't use oil paint, I use acrylic.
康纳的自杀是伪造的。
Connor's suicide was staged.
我们在附近发现了布莱德的画像。
We found this drawing of Bryd nearby.
你以前见过吗?
Have you seen that before?
我记得他在我家修的时候。
I remember him working on it, when he was at my place.
他知道你的过去,对吧?
He knew about your past, didn't he?
你是 Wulver..。
You're the Wulver...
在他的书里。
...in his book...
隐藏你的真实身份。
...hiding your true identity.
我想是的。
I suspect I am, yeah.
还有人知道你的过去吗?
Anybody else know about your past?
没有。
No.
康纳是怎么发现的?
How did Connor find out?
我当时情绪低落。
I was feeling low...
想念我的家人。
...missing my family.
我在看我保存的旧信件。
I was looking over the old letters I kept.
他看到了他们。
And he saw them.
我别无选择,只能解释。
I had no choice but to explain.
他相信我,并保证绝不告诉任何人。
He believed me and promised never to tell a soul.
他会告诉布莱德吗?
He could have told Bryd?
如果真是这样。
And if he did...
你就有动机把他们三个都杀了。
...that would have given you a motive to kill all three of them.
康纳 · 凯恩斯,布莱德 · 弗莱明。
Connor Cairns, Bryd Fleming...
还有 William Rodgers。
...and William Rodgers.
我爱那个男孩,我钦佩他。
I loved that boy, I admired him.
而且我讨厌有人指责我会伤害他。
And I resent the accusation that I would have harmed him.
或者其他任何人。
Or anybody else for that matter.
我很难相信他会杀三个人。
I'm finding it hard to believe that he could kill three people.
他这辈子都在骗人,托什
He's been fooling people his whole life, Tosh -
包括我。
me included.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表