他有没有说过想要伤害别人?
Did he ever talk about wanting to hurt someone?
如果说有什么区别的话,那就是他似乎比其他人更有可能伤害自己。
If anything, he seemed more likely to hurt himself than someone else.
我承认,当我第一次听说康纳失踪的时候,
I'll admit, when I first heard that Connor was missing,
我以为他会..。
I thought that maybe he'd...
你认为他有自杀倾向
You thought he was suicidal
麻烦缠身。
Troubled.
康纳是个好人,但他很热情,
Connor's a nice guy, but he's intense,
总是想太多
always over thinking things -
不管是他的小说,他的家庭,还是他的女朋友。
whether it was his novel or his family or his girlfriend.
等等。
Oh, hang on.
他和布莱德有过节吗?
He had issues with Bryd?
他担心她对他不忠。
He was worried that she was cheating on him.
这都是他的幻觉,但你知道那个年纪的人是怎么想的。
It was all in his head, but you know how it is at that age.
你更容易感受到背叛。
You feel betrayal more.
他做了个炸♥弹♥,默里。
He made a bomb, Murry.
不,我们认为他可能和其他人合作。
No. We think he might be working with others.
如果他在策划什么袭击呢,
What if he's planning some sort of attack,
也许在设得兰群岛?
maybe here in Shetland?
康纳绝不会做任何伤害这些小岛的事。
Connor would never do anything to harm these Isles.
他喜欢这个地方。
He loves this place.
他对此充满激♥情♥,天啊,这就是为什么..。
He has such a passion for it. Christ, that's why...
所以我才这么崇拜他。
That's why I admire him so much.
不能说我认识这个男孩,但我想他可能在里面。
Can't say I recognise the boy, but I suppose he could've been in.
他有可能买♥♥化肥吗?
Could he have bought fertiliser?
我们只卖♥♥给帐户持有人,即使是他们也需要一份 FIAS 证书。
We only sell to account holders, and even they need an FIAS certificate.
好吧,呃... 我是说,也许他偷了一些?
OK. Erm... I mean, maybe he stole some?
如果我们丢了肥料,孩子,你们会是第一个知道的。
If we'd lost any fertiliser, son, you lot would be the first to know.
好吧,那你的顾客呢?
OK. Er, what about your customers?
我是说,他会不会从其中一个人那里得到了什么?
I mean, could he have got some from one of them?
这你得问他们。
You'd need to ask them that.
那我需要他们的详细资料。
Then I'll need their details.
在那儿等着。
Wait there.
托什?
Tosh?
Carol Anne Donnie 的... 朋友。
Carol Anne, Donnie's...friend.
我知道,嗨。
I know. Hi.
天啊,你感觉怎么样?
God, how are you feeling?
好吧,唐尼告诉我昨晚的事了。
Fine. Donnie told me what happened last night.
是吗?
Did he?
一定很可怕,其实没那么糟。
Must have been terrifying. It really wasn't that bad.
唐尼似乎也这么认为。
Donnie seemed to think it was.
他今早真的很担心你。
He was really worried about you this morning.
那么,这是怎么发生的?
So, how did it happen?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
对不起,我得走了,我得回去工作了。
Yeah, I'm so sorry. I have to go. I've got to get back to work.
她气喘吁吁
SHE PANTS
砰砰,她咕哝着
POUNDING , SHE GRUNTS
哔哔声
BEEPING
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
凯西?
Cassie?
好的,我马上过去。
OK. I'll be there in a minute.
几小时前送来的。
Came in a couple of hours ago.
从那以后他就一直酗酒。
He's been drinking solidly since.
有麻烦吗?
Any trouble?
有点咄咄逼人了。
Getting a wee bit aggressive.
好的。
OK.
听着,你可能需要考虑一下在这里安排一些保安
Look, you might want to think about getting a wee bit of security in here
当你独♥立♥工作的时候。
when you’re working on your own.
收到你的信息了,你还好吗?
Got your message. You OK?
我觉得我有安全保障。
Think I'm covered for security.
你怎么才来?
What took you?
上帝啊。
Christ.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我只是想看看你还好吗。
I just want to see if you're OK.
我真♥他♥妈♥的受不了了。
I'm tickety-fucking - boo.
要我送你回家吗?
Shall I give you a lift home?
我不想回家。
I don’t want to go home.
瑞秋会担心你的。
Rachel will be worried about you.
不,瑞秋把我赶出来了。
No, Rachel kicked me out.
好吧。
Well OK.
好了,来吧,我们去呼吸点新鲜空气。
Right, come on. Let's get you some fresh air.
丹尼,这里。
Danny, here.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
像这样的调查总是给婚姻带来压力。
investigations like this always put a strain on a marriage.
是什么样的炸♥弹♥?
What kind of bomb was it?
艾比今早给我打电♥话♥,告诉我发生了什么。
Abbie called me this morning, told me what happened.
我以为拆弹专家会是你的第一步。
I figured the bomb guys would be your first move.
化肥炸♥弹♥。
Fertiliser bomb.
- 你觉得 Connor 活下来了?-是的。
And you think Connor made it? I do.
让我们从为什么开始。
Let's start with a why.
我觉得他炸东西不是为了好玩。
I don't think he's bombing things for fun.
他看起来不像是那种轻浮的人。
He doesn’t seem like the frivolous type.
那他为什么要这么做?
So why's he doing it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
拜托,丹尼,他在乎什么?
Come on, Danny. What does he care about?
该死的涂鸦。
Fucking doodling.
- 他为什么生气?-我。
What makes him angry? Me.
拜托,丹尼,你得帮帮我,你想让我说什么!
Oh, come on, Danny! You got to help me out here. What do you want me to say?!
他喜欢艺术和诗歌♥。
He likes art and poetry...
漫画。
...comics.
他一周读的书比我一年读的还多。
He reads more books in a week than I read in a year.
他喜欢大自然,植物,
He likes nature, plants,
动物,该死的山。
animals, fucking hills.
我们没有任何共同点。
We have nothing in common.
Connor 对我来说是个陌生人。
Connor is a stranger to me.
- 他一直都喜欢大自然吗?-什么?
Did he always like nature? What?
康纳,他总是..。
Connor, was he always...
进入大自然?
...into nature?
自从我们搬到这里以来,更是如此。
More so since we moved here.
他举报戴维森一家往湖里倾倒垃圾。
He reported the Davidsons for dumping waste into the loch.
像他那样吗?
Was that like him?
那东西让他很生气。
That stuff makes him angry.
什么东西?
What stuff?
环境问题。
Environmental stuff.
也许我们应该去寻宝。
Maybe we should go for a treasure hunt.
花了几百万年才造出这些,
It taken millions of years to make all this,
现在我们要摧毁它。
and now we're going to destroy it.
你在听吗? 我说也许..。
Are you listening? I said maybe...
花了几百万年才造出这些,
It taken millions of years to make all this,
现在我们要摧毁它。
and now we're going to destroy it.
所以我们一直想知道康纳在乎什么
So we've been trying to figure out what Connor cares about
它一直就在我们面前。
and it's been right in front of us the whole time.
- 环保主义?-是的。
Environmental activism? Yeah.
他所做的每一件事都体现了这一点
It's present in every single thing he does -
在他的漫画小说中,在他读的书中,
in his graphic novel in the books that he reads,
在他所加入的群体中。
in the groups that he joins.
他加入了环保俱乐部,他们清理海滩。
He joined the conservation club. They clean up beaches.
他们可不是什么顽固的生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
They're not exactly die- hard eco-terrorists.
也许他比其他人更顽固。
Well maybe he's more die- hard than the rest of them.
我是说,看看戴维森一家。
I mean, look at the Davidsons.
他想毁了他们的生意
I mean, he tried to ruin their business
因为他们在湖里下了毒。
because they poisoned the loch.
那布莱德 · 弗莱明是什么角色?
So then where does Bryd Fleming fit in?
她和康纳有同样的信仰。
She shared Connor's beliefs.
如果我们说他和她的谋杀案有关。
If we're saying he was involved in her murder...
为什么要杀她?
...why kill her?
也许她发现了炸♥弹♥的事,准备揭发他。
Maybe she found out about the bomb and she was going to expose him.
也许她已经完成了使命康纳不再需要她了。
Or maybe she’d served her purpose and Connor didn’t need her any more.
布莱德妈妈的农场在一张生意清单上
Bryd's Mum's croft is on a list of businesses
在过去的六个月里购买♥♥了化肥。
that bought fertiliser in the last six months.
但你能证明他的肥料就是从那里来的吗?
Yeah, but can you prove that that's where he got the fertiliser from?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表