也许我搞错了。
Maybe I just got it all wrong.
也许我根本不了解她。
Maybe I just didn't even know her at all.
那她妈妈呢,她给你什么线索了吗?
And what about her mother, did she give you any leads?
她看起来不是很喜欢康纳。
She didn't seem very keen on Connor.
她似乎认为
She seemed to think that
布莱德自从认识他之后就变了。
Bryd had changed since she met him.
她说他很有说服力。
She said he was persuasive.
你觉得是康纳干的吗?
Do you think Connor could have done this?
他会杀人吗? 我是说..。
Is he capable of killing? I mean...
这完全不符合他的性格。
It would be hugely out of character.
人们总是做一些不符合自己性格的事情。
People do things that are out of character all the time.
两起谋杀和一起失踪人口,
Two murders as well as a missing person,
你回来的第一周就有很多事要做。
it's a lot on your plate for your first week back.
不,我很好,我有一个很好的团队。
No, I'm fine. And I've got a good team.
那第二具尸体的身份呢?
What about the ID on the second body?
没有,还是没有。
Er, no. Still nothing.
面部识别已经快速通过了。
Facial recognition's been fast tracked.
我明天就走,
Well, I leave tomorrow,
好消息,我就不打扰你了。
so good news, I'll be out of your hair.
悬疑的音乐响起
SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYS
好的,谢谢你告诉我。
OK. Er, thanks for letting me know.
是停车场的一个犯罪现场调查员,
That was one of the SOCOs up at the car yard,
他们在车的后备箱里发现了些东西。
they've found something in the boot of the car.
他们认为这是康纳的戒指。
They think it's Connor's ring.
你能确定这是 Connor 的吗?
Can you confirm this is Connor's?
她深深地吸了一口气
SHE INHALES SHARPLY
你在哪里找到的?
Where did you find it?
不能告诉你。
Can't tell you that.
我们还在继续调查。
We're still following a line of inquiry.
是他的,是..。
It's his. It's...
是 Connor 的。
It's Connor's.
C 的下角有个小标记。
There's a little mark at the bottom corner of the C.
- 他失踪那天肯定戴着这个?-是的。
And he was definitely wearing it the day that he went missing? Yeah.
- 你确定?-是的,我确定。
Are you sure? Yeah. I'm certain.
我在新书发布会上。
I was at the book launch...
我告诉他我为他感到骄傲。
..and I told him I was proud of him.
然后我让他在他的书上签名,
And then I asked him to sign a copy of his book,
他当时就戴着它。
and he was wearing it then.
好的。
OK.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
那现在怎么办?
So what happens now?
我们采集了 DNA 样本。
We've taken DNA swabs.
只能等结果了。
Just have to wait for results.
他们找到了康纳的戒指。
They found Connor's ring.
他们只是在做法医鉴定。
They're just doing forensic tests on it.
那布莱德呢,你知道发生了什么吗?
And what about Bryd? Do you know what happened?
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
你在发现布莱德尸体的地方找到了戒指,是吗?
You found the ring where you found Bryd's body, didn't you?
不,不,我不要。
No. No. I am not having that.
康纳很崇拜布莱德,他绝不会伤害那个女孩。
Connor thought the world of Bryd. He would never hurt that girl.
你应该和马丁谈谈,
You should be talking to Martin,
他总是跟在布莱德后面,也许他知道些什么。
he was always hanging around after Bryd. Maybe he knows something.
- 那个摄影师?-是的。
The photographer? Yeah.
是的,他是我们的常客之一。
Yeah, he's one of our regulars.
你有他的详细资料吗?
Do you have his details?
好的,我去给你拿。
Yeah. I'll get 'em for you.
然后你能送他出去吗?
And then can you see him out?
我们不该这么做,这是在碰运气。
We shouldn't be doing this. We're pushing our luck.
我们到了。
We're here now.
婴儿咯咯声
BABY GURGLES
她低声说
SHE WHISPERS
再见!
MOUTHING: Bye!
宝贝..。
QUIETLY: Baby...
安静的哭泣
QUIET SOBBING
Cora 的报告显示她的死亡时间
Cora's report puts her time of death
午夜到凌晨两点之间,
anywhere between midnight and 2am,
也就是说她失踪的时间不长
which means that she wasn't missing for very long
在她被杀之前。
before she was murdered.
监控录像查得怎么样了,比利?
Where are we with the CCTV, Billy?
目前为止我们只有走廊里的录像。
So far we've only got the footage from inside the halls.
剩下的今天早上就能送过来。
The rest should come through this morning.
好的,鉴证科已经确认
OK. Forensics have confirmed that the ring found at
断路器的院子肯定是 Connor 的。
the breakers yard is definitely Connor's.
上面只有他的 DNA 没有别人的。
It's got his DNA on it and nobody else's.
他妈妈也确认了他那天早上确实戴着它。
And his mum's confirmed that he was definitely wearing it that morning.
也就是说要么康纳参与了
Which means that either Connor was somehow involved in
布莱德的谋杀案,
Bryd's murder,
或者他自己也被关在同一辆车里。
or that he was held in the same vehicle himself.
康纳会杀人吗?
Is Connor capable of murder?
我觉得不能排除这种可能。
I don't think that we can rule it out.
也许康纳还有我们没见过的一面。
There... There might be a side of Connor that we haven't seen yet.
如果是这样的话,
If that's the case,
我们是说康纳可能要为
are we saying that Connor may have been responsible for
斯特罗姆尼斯沃的尸体呢?
the body in Stromness Voe as well?
除非我们能确认身份,否则我们不知道是什么
Until we've got a positive ID we don't know what
联♥系♥就是我们想要。
the connection is that we're trying to make.
我们需要手提箱里尸体的面部特征。
We need the facial depiction for the body in the suitcase.
那辆车的车主查得怎么样了
Where are we with tracing the owner of the car that
- 布莱德被发现时在哪里?-电♥话♥铃响
Bryd was found in? PHONE RINGS
底盘上的序列号♥和车主登记号♥匹配,
The serial number on the chassis matched to an owner registration,
但那家伙说他几个月前把它卖♥♥了。
but the guy said he sold it a few months ago.
是现金交易,他不记得买♥♥家的名字。
It was a cash sale. He doesn't remember the buyer's name.
我们正在查。
We're trying to find out.
好吧,继续,因为这可能是关键。
OK. Well, keep on that, because that could be key.
诺斯维尤的摄影师已经预约了
The photographer from Noss View has booked on
今天早上从穆萨回来的船。
a boat back from Mousa this morning.
大概十点十分到期。
Should be due in about ten past ten.
如果我现在离开,也许能赶上,对吧?
If I leave about now, I could probably make that, right?
好的,谢谢大家,继续,我马上回来。
OK. Thanks, everybody. Crack on, I'll be back.
我一直在想 Sheena Davidson。
I've been thinking about Sheena Davidson.
布莱德以为她在监视艾比,
Bryd thought that she was watching Abbie,
但如果她看的真的是布莱德呢?
but what if it was actually Bryd that she was watching?
是的,带她过来,核实她的不在场证明。
Yeah. Bring her in, and check her alibi.
如果她的监控录像出现了,看看她在不在上面。
And if the CCTV of her shows up then see if she's on that.
在我们开始之前,
OK, before we begin,
你们很多人都认识弗莱明小姐。
many of you will have known Miss Fleming.
尤其是你们这些住在走廊里的人。
Especially those of you that live in the halls.
你可能会开始听到很多流言蜚语,但尽量不要加入,
You might start to hear a lot of gossip, but try not to join in,
尤其是我们还不知道事情的真♥相♥。
especially as we don't know the truth of the matter.
作为你的班主任,你知道你可以来
As your form teacher, you know you can come
如果你觉得这事很难处理,就告诉我。
and talk to me if you're finding this difficult to deal with.
门砰的一声关上了
DOOR SLAMS
我是设得兰警局的佩雷斯督察,介意我和你谈谈吗?
DI Perez, Shetland Police. Do you mind if I have a word?
- 关于什么?-布莱德・弗莱明,她被谋杀了。
What about? Bryd Fleming. She's been murdered.
托什,桑迪。
Tosh, Sandy.
过来看看,这是大厅的监控录像。
Come and have a look. It's the CCTV from the halls.
她在干什么?
What's she doing?
下一个摄像头能拍到她吗?
Does the next camera pick her up?
看起来她在和她认识的人说话。
Looks like she's talking to someone she knows.
比利,你能放大吗?
Billy, are you able to zoom in?
你最后一次见布莱德是什么时候?
When did you last see Bryd?
周三,我们和搜救队一起出去了。
Wednesday. We were out with the search party.
你昨天早上去了穆萨?
And you went to Mousa yesterday morning?
是的,工作需要,我是野生动物摄影师。
Yeah. For work. I'm a wildlife photographer.
瑞秋 · 凯恩斯似乎认为
Rachel Cairns seems to be under the impression
你想从康纳那里偷走布莱德。
that you were trying to steal Bryd from Connor.
不是这样的。
That's not true.
康纳呢,他相信吗?
What about Connor? Did he believe that?
是的。
Yeah.
布莱德和我相处得很好。
Bryd and I got on well.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表