好吧,他们有危险吗?
Oh, right. Are they in danger?
我觉得丹尼会不惜一切代价
Look, I would say that Danny will do whatever it takes
把他儿子带回家。
to get his son back home.
好吧。
All right.
我们会对凯恩斯发出警报
We'll put an alert out on Cairns
派一队人去沃尔德隆家。
and send a unit over to the Waldrons.
谢谢你告诉我,现在,我..。
Thanks for letting me know. Now, I...
. . 我想和部队一起去。
..I would like to go with the unit.
最好由我们来处理。
Best if we handle it.
如果我们找到凯恩斯,会通知你的。
We'll let you know if we catch up with Cairns.
与此同时,你肯定还要赶飞机吧?
Meanwhile, no doubt you have a flight to catch?
不幸的是,我错过了今晚的最后一场。
Well, unfortunately, I've missed the last one tonight.
看来我要在这过夜了。
So it looks like I'm going to be staying over.
但我还有工作要做。
But I do have some work to do.
那么,如果你有一张空桌子的话... ?
So, if you've got a spare desk out there...?
当然。
Sure.
他妈的他在哪儿? 我儿子在哪儿? !
Where the fuck is he? Where's my son?!
我不知道!
I don't know! Oh!
我不会再说第二遍。
I won't ask again.
把你的手从他身上拿开,凯恩斯。
GUN COCKS Get your hands off him, Cairns.
你离 Kerr Street 很远啊。
You're a long way from Kerr Street.
你害死佩珀之后,我们不得不搬家。
We had to move after you got Pepper killed.
不是生活方式的选择。
Wasn't a lifestyle choice.
你想要什么,凯恩斯?
What do you want, Cairns?
我想知道我儿子在哪。
I want to know where my boy is.
他不在这里。
He's no here.
- 如果你想的话,可以去看看-不,他他妈的不行。
You're welcome to check if you want. No, he's fucking no.
我不会让这个杀人的混♥蛋♥在我家附近晃悠的!
I'm not letting this murdering scumbag walk round ma house!
你知道我不是真正杀了你表妹的人吧?
You do know that I wasn't the one who actually killed your cousin?
他因你而死。
He's dead because of you.
因为你是个贪婪腐♥败♥的警♥察♥,混♥蛋♥!
Because you're a greedy, bent cop, bastard!
你的工资真的那么低吗
Were your wages really that bad
你不得不去卖♥♥毒品?
that you had to resort to selling drugs?
是的,我没打算卖♥♥掉它们。
Yeah. I wasn't planning on selling them.
我偷了你表哥的毒品,因为我想逼他。
I stole your cousin's drugs because I wanted to force his hand.
我们观察他好几个月了因为我们想策反他。
We'd been watching him for months - because we were trying to turn him.
佩珀绝对不会告密的。
Pepper never would have grassed.
所以我偷了他的毒品。
Which is why I stole his drugs.
因为我觉得没有毒品和钱
Cos I... I figured without the drugs or the money
付钱给他的供应商,他就不堪一击了。
to pay his suppliers, he'd be vulnerable.
他别无选择,只能来找我们,告诉我们名字。
He'd have no choice but to... To come to us and give us names.
真是个愚蠢的计划!
Well, that was a fucking stupid plan!
我知道!
I know!
真是愚蠢至极。
It was unbelievably stupid.
我不知道我在想什么,我..。
I don't know what I was thinking. I was...
为了得到结果,我承受了很大的压力。
I was under pressure to get a result.
所以,你是对的。
So, you're right.
是我的错,我害死了他。
It was my fault. I got him killed.
为此,我... 我真的很抱歉。
And for that, I'm... I'm truly sorry.
所以,如果你想在我身上开个洞,那就来吧。
So, if you want to put a hole in me, just go ahead.
但别惩罚我儿子。
But don't punish my son.
他... 他跟这事没关系。
He's... He's got nothing to do with this.
妮可。
Nicole.
去你的,凯恩斯。
Fuck you, Cairns.
- Tosh?-嗯。
Tosh? Mm.
没错勒威克只有一家店卖♥♥手提箱
Right, there's only one shop in Lerwick that sells a suitcase
就像我们从 Stromness Voe 那里拿到的一样。
like the one we took from Stromness Voe.
我拿到了所有购买♥♥并用信♥用♥卡♥支付的人的名单。
I got a list of everyone who bought one and paid by card.
Murry Rankins 在查,那个图书管♥理♥员♥。
Murry Rankins's on it - the librarian.
他认识康纳,他可能是联♥系♥人吗?
Now, he knows Connor. Could he be a link?
我们去看看。
Let's find out.
我确实有个像那样的手提箱,
I did have a suitcase like that one,
但我把它捐给了慈善商店。
but I gave it away to a charity shop.
哪家慈善商店?
Which charity shop?
以前在大街上的那个,现在不见了。
The one that used to be in the high street, it's gone now.
你有收据吗?
Did you get a receipt for it?
呃,没有,我... 我只是... 只是忘了拿。
Erm, no. I... I just... Just left it.
这是什么?
What's this?
好吧..。
Well...
我..。
Well, I-I-I...
我喜欢记录人们借的书,
I like to keep a record of the books people borrow,
这样我就可以提出建议。
so that I can make recommendations.
你似乎掌握了很多信息。
You seem to have an awful lot of information here.
地址,工作,爱好,你都需要吗?
Addresses, jobs, hobbies - you need all that?
是我,我有点强迫症。
It's just me, I'm a wee bit OCD.
你知道这是违法的吧
You do know it's against the law
未经同意保留资料?
to keep information without consent?
康纳 · 凯恩斯独占了一份文件?
Connor Cairns gets a file all to himself?
你能解释一下吗?
Can you explain that?
我不明白。
I-I don't understand.
你为什么问我这些问题?
Why are you asking me all these questions?
问题是,默里,你的行为有点可疑。
Well, the thing is, Murry, you're kind of acting a bit suspicious.
一个和你的一样的行李箱,你无法解释,
A suitcase the same as yours, that you can't account for,
发现了一具尸体,
has turned up with a body in it,
你像联邦调查局一样监视康纳 · 凯恩斯。
and you're keeping tabs on Connor Cairns like you're the FBI.
你还有什么没告诉我们的吗?
Is there anything else you're not telling us?
游泳前我们在图书馆的咖啡厅喝了杯咖啡。
We had a coffee in the library cafe before the swim.
所以你骗了我们?
So you lied to us?
我忘了。
I forgot.
他忘了?
He forgot?
他是这么说的。
That's what he says.
你相信他吗?
Do you believe him?
我不知道,他真的很害怕。
I don't know. He's really scared.
他可能有所隐瞒。
It could be that he's hiding something.
也许他和这两起案子都有关联,
Could be that he's connected to both cases,
但我会派搜索队去他家
but I'm going to get a search team over to his house
让他来面试。
and get him in for an interview.
艾尔那边怎么样? 找到丹尼・凯恩斯了吗?
How's it going in Ayr? Any luck finding Danny Cairns?
当地警♥察♥正在找他。
Local police are out looking for him.
我坐在我的手上。
I'm sitting on my hands.
总督察说得很清楚,我不能插手。
DCI made it very clear that I was to stay out of it.
合作到此为止了吧?
So much for cooperation, eh?
我不太确定。
Yeah, I'm not sure about her.
我查到了丹尼和那个毒贩的资料。
I managed to pull down a file on Danny and that dealer.
胡椒华仲? 还有... ?
Oh, Pepper Waldron? And...?
有些事说不通。
And something doesn't add up.
很抱歉打了你的肚子。
I'm sorry about the gut punch.
我死不了。
I'll live.
如果... 如果你知道谁是幕后黑手,告诉我。
If... If you know who's behind this, tell me.
帮我找到他,求你了。
Just... Just help me find him. Please.
我们不是唯一因为佩珀的事生你气的人。
We weren't the only ones angry at you about Pepper.
- 你偷的那批货?-是他的供货商的。
That stash that you stole? It belonged to his suppliers.
严肃的人,不是好惹的。
Serious people, not to be messed with.
不,我是说,过了这么久,他们不会再来找我了。
No, I mean, they wouldn't come after me after all this time.
我们做到了。
We did.
你还撑得住吗?
How are you holding up?
说实话,我开始失去希望了,杰米。
I'm beginning to lose hope, to be honest with you, Jamie.
我把注意力从球上移开了。
I took my eye off the ball.
你不能责怪自己,瑞秋。
You can't blame yourself, Rachel.
有时候,在生活中,
Sometimes, in life,
有些事情是你无法控制的。
there are things you just can't control.
但是确保你的孩子没事,这是必须的,不是吗?
But making sure your kids are OK, that's a given, isn't it?
丹尼和我失败了。
Danny and I have failed.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
我觉得我们应该回去,瑞秋,你觉得呢?
I think we should head back, Rachel, don't you?
是的。
Yeah.
警方无线电中的低声交谈
MUFFLED CHATTER ON POLICE RADIO
托什,这里有个笔记本。
Tosh, there's a notebook here.
看起来是 Connor 的。
Looks like it belonged to Connor.
里面有默里的画像。
There's a drawing of Murry in it.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表