你最后一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候?
Erm, when was the last time you heard from him?
我昨晚在发布会上见过他。
I saw him at the launch last night.
现在不是时候,他的书要出版了。
It's not great timing, with his book coming out.
他有提到什么计划吗?
Hmm. Did he mention any plans?
没有,但他最近提到了一个在大♥陆♥的前女友。
No, but he mentioned an ex on the mainland, recently.
琳恩,我记得她的名字是。
Lynn, I think her name was.
你觉得他会去见她吗?
Do you think he could've gone to see her?
有可能。
Possibly.
我很幸运能和他一起工作。
I'm lucky to work with him.
他真是个天才。
He's such a talent.
昨晚康纳没来你惊讶吗?
So, were you surprised when Connor didn't show up last night?
当然,这不像他。
Of course. It's not like him.
昨晚发生了什么可能让他消失的事吗?
Did anything happen last night that might've made him disappear?
没有。
Not really.
他说他想去画画。
He said he wanted to go and draw.
有时他喜欢露宿在星空下,
Sometimes he likes to sleep out under the stars,
如果他和他爸爸吵架了,或者他想和大自然交流。
if he's had a fight with his dad, or he wants to commune with nature.
他和他爸爸相处得不好吗?
Does he not get on with his dad?
他们有点争吵,但没什么大不了的。
Well, they argue a bit, but nothing major.
不过,昨晚发生了一件事。
Although, there was one thing that happened last night.
图书馆的默里,他表现得有点奇怪,
Murry, from the library - he was acting a little odd,
在新书发布会上。
at the book launch.
我只能想到这些。
That's all I can think of.
那是康纳的小妹妹吗?
Is that Connor's wee sister over there?
是的,你介意我们和她谈谈吗?
Yes. Do you mind if we have a word with her?
不,当然,谢谢。
No, of course. Thanks.
我们想问你几个关于你哥哥的问题。
We just wanted to ask you a few questions about your big brother.
- 可以吗?-当然。
Is that OK? Sure.
他最近怎么样,有什么烦心事吗?
So, how's he been lately? Is there anything worrying him?
没有。
No.
布莱德刚才说康纳有时候喜欢在外面睡觉。
Bryd was just saying that Connor likes to sleep out sometimes.
你知道在哪吗?
Do you know where that is?
不,我不知道,抱歉。
No, I don't. Sorry.
但他有个他喜欢的地方。
But he's got a place that he likes.
他称之为安全之地。
His safe place, he calls it.
我觉得他不太喜欢住旅馆。
I don't think he likes being in the B&B much.
有时候他说他宁愿和我呆在走廊里。
Sometimes he says he'd rather stay in the halls, with me.
是因为家里有麻烦吗?
Is that because of trouble at home?
不,只是个玩笑。
No. It's just a joke.
你的手腕怎么样了?
How's your wrist?
听说你出了车祸?
Hear you were involved in an accident?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm fine.
如果你有什么想告诉我们的,
You know, if there was anything that you wanted to tell us,
你可以随时给 McIntosh 警长或者我打电♥话♥。
you can phone DS McIntosh or me any time you like.
没人会知道。
Nobody has to know.
那好吧。
All right, then.
你知道他死了,对吧?
You know he's dead, don't you?
你为什么要这么说?
Why would you say a thing like that?
我感觉到了。
I feel it.
我不知道为什么,但我就是知道。
I don't know why, but I just do.
好吧,你是谁?
Right, and who might you be?
只是个朋友。
Just a friend.
谢谢你的帮助。
Thanks for your help.
肯定有什么地方不对劲。
There's definitely something not right about this.
你没开玩笑吧,里面就像塞勒姆一样。
You're not kidding. It's like Salem in there.
我们应该去图书馆。
We should head to the library.
不,我... 不。
No, I... no.
我得挂了,有消息我会通知你的。
Er, I've got to go, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
当然,没问题。
Sure. Absolutely.
你好 Murry 我是 McIntosh 警长,这位是 Perez 警督。
Hi, Murry. I'm DS McIntosh, this is DI Perez.
我们在调查康纳 · 凯恩斯的下落吗?
We're checking on the whereabouts of Connor Cairns?
我刚听说,没人有他的消息吗?
I've just heard. Has nobody heard from him?
还没有。
Er, not yet, no.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我只是很担心他出了什么事。
Yeah, I-I'm just really worried that something awful's happened to him.
我对一切都是灾难。
I catastrophise about everything.
新书发布会怎么样,一切顺利吗?
How did the book launch go, everything OK?
我觉得挺好的。
Oh, really well, I think.
没发生什么奇怪的事吗?
Nothing odd happen?
你和康纳之间没有紧张关系吗?
No tension between you and Connor?
呃,没有。
Er, no.
那是他的书。
Oh, that's his book there.
拿着吧,谢谢。
Oh, have it, please.
好的,谢谢你抽出时间。
OK, well, thanks for your time.
如果你想起什么,给我们打电♥话♥。
If you do think of anything, give us a call.
好吧康纳・凯恩斯可能已经离开设得兰群岛了
All right, it is possible that Connor Cairns has left Shetland
但我们还不能确定。
of his own volition, but we can't be sure of that yet.
这里可能还有更多,所以..。
There could be more at play here, so...
这是个脆弱的年轻人。
This is a vulnerable young man.
为了家人着想,我们去找他吧。
For the family's sake, let's find him.
有前女友的消息吗?
Do we have any more on the ex-girlfriend?
Lynn Henderson.
Erm, Lynn Henderson.
他们在格拉斯哥大学的课程是一样的。
They were on the same course at Glasgow University.
化学工程。
Chemical Engineering.
好吧,我们去找她,跟她谈谈。
OK. Let's track her down and talk to her.
查查康纳有没有联♥系♥过他。
Find out if Connor's been in contact.
呃,托什,我很想看看
Erm, Tosh, it would be good to see
丹尼 · 凯恩斯的背景调查。
the background check on Danny Cairns.
找到那辆摩托车,因为我们还不能排除事故的可能性。
And locate the scooter, because we can't rule out an accident yet.
最后。
And finally, erm...
我不想让你们任何一个人觉得我想念你们,
..I don't want any of you to think for a moment that I missed you,
但是... 能回来真好。
but... it is nice to be back.
没想到你还喜欢漫画。
Oh - didn't take you for a comics guy.
只是工作上的事。
Ah. It's just work.
呃,你好,嗨。
Erm, hello. Hi.
你看起来很棒,谢谢。
You look great. Thank you.
- 要点什么?-红酒,谢谢。
Er, what can I get you? Red wine, please.
不好意思,能再给我一杯吗?
Excuse me. Could I have another glass?
给你,非常感谢。
Here you go. Thanks very much.
漫画和工作有什么关系?
So, what's the comic got to do with work?
有人失踪了。
Erm, we've got a missing person.
是他写的。
And... he wrote it.
这是一个关于一个男人隐藏身份的故事,
It's a story about a man who conceals his identity,
结果发现他是个懦夫,
and it turns out that he's a wulver,
也就是说,他是半人半狼。
which is, he's half-man, half-wolf.
是的,我见过他们中的一些人。
Yeah, I've met a few of them in my time.
我确定,我也是,他们笑了
I'm sure. Me, too. THEY CHUCKLE
干杯,敬你,干杯。
Slainte. Here's to you. Cheers.
门关上了
DOOR CLOSES
物体沙沙作响
OBJECTS RUSTLING
康纳?
Connor?
康纳?
Connor?
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
我真不敢相信你刚才说了那些话。
THEY GIGGLE I can't believe you just said that.
终于能喝上一杯了,真好。
It was nice to finally get that drink.
是啊,没错。
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
我在这边。
Well, I'm this way.
我在上面,好的。
Yeah, I-I'm up there. OK.
回头见?
See you around?
好的。
OK.
好的,晚安,晚安。
OK. Goodnight. Goodnight.
太他妈蠢了。
So fucking stupid.
- 你去哪儿了?-呼吸点新鲜空气。
Where have you been? Just getting some air.
听着,关于昨晚的事你会报♥警♥吗?
Look, are you going to call the police about last night?
听着,我们应该先和客人谈谈。
Listen we should talk to the guests first.
也许这是个玩笑。
Maybe it's some kind of joke.
她嘲笑道
SHE SCOFFS
也许不是,丹尼。
Or maybe not, Danny.
门关上了
DOOR SHUTS
早上好。
Morning.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表