然后康纳转身想走,
And then Connor turned and tried to walk away,
另一个人把他拉了回来。
and the other guy pulled him back.
你确定是康纳吗?
Are you sure it was Connor?
是的。
Yes.
他带着他的滑板车,我认出来了。
He had his scooter with him. I recognised it.
那和他在一起的人呢?
Well, what about who was with him?
我不知道,他背对着我。
I couldn't say. He had his back to me.
看起来他戴着兜帽。
Looked like he'd a hood up.
但是已经很晚了,天色渐渐暗了下来。
But it was late, the light was fading.
那天你来院子里的时候,让我想到。
When you came to the yard the other day, it made me think.
我要告诉布莱德我看到了什么。
I was going to tell Bryd what I'd seen.
但你为什么不告诉我们这些?
But why didn't you tell us all of this?
因为 Granton 觉得我们会发现你的所作所为?
Because Granton thought we'd find out about what you'd been doing?
对。
Right.
我需要你在地图上指给我看
I need you to show me on a map
你看到康纳时的确切位置。
exactly where you were when you saw Connor.
在康纳失踪和布莱德被杀之间,
Between Connor disappearing and Bryd's murder,
clana 和 Sheena 都说他还活着。
both Clana and Sheena are saying he was alive.
那他现在在哪?
So, where is he now?
希娜说她是从这里开车回来的,
Sheena is saying that she was driving back from here,
当她发现 Connor 在争吵的时候。
when she spotted Connor having the argument.
所以他在更南边的地方
Which puts him quite a bit further south
就是发现摩托车的地方。
from where the scooter was found.
亚历克斯,我们正在寻找任何关于康纳行踪的证据。
Alex, we're looking for any evidence as to Connor's whereabouts.
从这个区域开始搜索。
Start searching in this area here.
当然,谢谢。
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
我爸会大叫的。
My dad's going to shout.
别担心,我来说。
Don't worry. I'll do the talking.
我们在这片区域寻找康纳的线索。
We're looking for any leads to Connor in this area.
你知道规矩的,我们开始吧。
You know the drill. Let's get started.
有个消息。
Bit of news.
交通摄像头拍到了四张 Bryd 的照片。
There are four images of Bryd on the traffic cam footage.
最后一次是在23:14在 St Olaf Street 交界处。
The last one at 23.14 at the junction with St Olaf Street.
然后就没了。
Then nothing.
那么晚她一个人去哪儿了?
Where was she going by herself at that time of night?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
面部特写也出来了。
Oh, that's the facial depiction come through as well.
终于来了。
Oh, at last.
他来了。
There he is.
哇。
Wow.
终于,我们的人在手提箱里。
Finally, our man in the suitcase.
那就发出去,看看有没有人认识他。
Well, let's get it sent out. See if anyone recognises him.
等等,那是布莱德的银行。
Wait a minute. That was Bryd's bank.
有人刚刚用她的信♥用♥卡♥进行了非接触式支付
Someone has just used her card to make a contactless payment
在镇上的报刊经销商。
at the newsagents in town.
你知道这事吗?
Did you know about this?
没有。
No.
我完全不知道。
I had no idea.
所以你不知道康纳可能为谁工作?
So you don't know who Connor could have been working for?
尽管他们显然认识你。
Even though they clearly knew you.
说实话,如果有人。
Honestly, I'd say if there was anyone.
不过会有的。
There will be though.
因为总会有的。
Cos there always is.
我不可能知道这件事,我会帮他的。
There's no way I could have known about this. I would have helped him.
他刚刚告诉我们,我们的儿子试图
He has just told us that our son tried
为了保护你而自杀。
to take his own life to protect you.
这可能就是他现在失踪的原因。
And that is probably the reason why he's missing now.
这都是你的错,丹尼。
This is your fault, Danny.
这都怪你。
This is all on you.
如果你好好照顾他,
Well, if you'd been looking after him properly,
也许你早就注意到了!
maybe you'd have noticed!
真不敢相信你这么说。
Can't believe you've just said that.
这样没用的。
This isn't helping.
- 哦,这没有帮助吗?-哦,好吧,如果你在这里找的话
Oh, this isn't helping? Oh, well, maybe if you'd been here looking
为了康纳,就像你应该做的那样,
for Connor like you were supposed to,
而不是追着丹尼跑,
instead of chasing around after Danny,
- 那也许你现在已经找到他了-放开他!
then maybe you'd have found him by now. Leave him alone!
不是他的错,是你的错!
It's not his fault! It's your fault!
艾比,艾比,过来。
Abbie... Abbie, come here now.
你就不能直接告诉我吗?
Could you not just have fucking told me?
- 你坐过牢,爸爸-谢谢提醒。
You were in prison, Dad. Oh, thanks for the reminder.
这不是她的错,谁问你了?
Hey, hey. It's not her fault. Who asked you?
我正在和我女儿私下谈话,
I'm having a private conversation with my daughter here,
所以滚开,冷静点。
so just fuck off. Just calm down.
爸爸,别说了。
Dad, stop.
嘿!
Hey!
住手,规矩点。
Hey, Stop it. Behave yourself.
你想在牢房♥里过夜吗?
Do you fancy a night in the cells?
你才五岁吗,成熟点!
What are you, five years old? Grow up!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
托什?
Tosh?
我们找到布莱德的信♥用♥卡♥窃贼了。
We've got Bryd's credit card thief.
我一直想和他谈谈,但他一直不说话。
I've been trying to talk to him, but he has just totally clammed up.
好的。
OK.
利亚姆,我是佩雷斯探长。
Hi, Liam. I'm DI Perez.
McIntosh 警长说
DS McIntosh was saying that she was
和你聊了一会儿。
chatting to you for a wee while there.
很抱歉我们得在这里和你谈话
Now, I'm sorry that we have to talk to you in here
因为它看起来一定有点吓人。
cos it must look a wee bit scary.
现在,你能告诉我你从哪弄来的吗?
Now, do you think that you'd be able to tell me where you got this?
你在哪里找到的吗?
Did you find it somewhere?
问题是,它的主人..。
See, the thing is, erm, the person that it belonged to...
被某人伤得很重,然后她死了。
..was really badly hurt by someone and she died.
我们想找出是谁伤害了她。
And we are trying to find out who it was that hurt her.
你看到她了吗?
Did you see her?
我玩的时候发现的。
I just found it when I was playing.
哦。
Oh.
能告诉我你在哪找到的吗?
Can you tell me where you found it?
它躺在地上。
It was lying on the ground.
我只是想买♥♥些糖果。
I just wanted to buy some sweets.
好吧。
Ah, OK.
你能带我们去那里吗?
Do you think you could show us where that was?
非常感谢。
Thanks very much.
比利,你能把法医叫来吗?
Billy, can you get forensics down here?
我想我找到她被绑♥架♥的地方了。
I think I've found the spot where she was abducted.
我们需要检查康纳的 DNA。
And we need to check for Connor's DNA.
电♥话♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
她轻轻地笑了
SHE CHUCKLES SOFTLY
- 那是那个小家伙的照片吗?-是的。
Is that a photo of the wee one? Yeah.
他们在游乐场玩得很开心。
They're having fun down at the Esplanade.
看看她,她是个小捣蛋鬼。
Look at her. She's a wee smasher.
嗯,她真的是。
Hmm, she really is.
你应该休息一下,去看看他们。
You should take a break and go and see them.
都快四点了,你还没吃午饭呢。
It's nearly four o'clock and you haven't even had your lunch yet.
如果法医那边有消息,我会通知你的。
If I hear from forensics, I'll let you know.
是啊,为什么不呢。
Yeah, why not.
你真是个可爱的女孩。
What a lovely girl you are.
你好,你好。
Hello, hi.
托什,抱歉,我没看到你。
Tosh. Sorry, I didn't see you there.
唐尼只是来买♥♥咖啡的。
Donnie's just in getting coffee.
- 看看你,见到你真高兴-是啊。
Look at you. Oh, it's so nice to see you. Yes, it is.
托什,托什,托什,你在干什么?
Tosh...Tosh. Tosh...Tosh. Tosh. What are you doing?
你在干什么,怎么回事?
What are you doing? What's going on?
我是来找你的
Well, I er, I came down here to meet you
发现我女儿和一个陌生人在一起。
and found my daughter with a complete stranger.
别傻了,卡罗尔 · 安妮不是陌生人,她是我的朋友。
Don't be daft. Carol Anne's not a stranger, she's my friend.
她对我来说是个陌生人。
She's a stranger to me.
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
我给你发短♥信♥聊天后,在街上看到她了。
I saw her in the street after I messaged you and we got chatting.
我只在咖啡馆待了几分钟,
I was only in the cafe a few minutes,
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表