没什么好说的。
There's nothing to tell.
哦,你能抓住她吗?
BABY CRIES Oh, can you get her?
托什昨晚出院了。
Tosh got released from hospital last night.
她只是受了点轻伤,但是..。
She's got minor injuries, but, I mean...
情况可能会更糟。
...it could've been a whole lot worse.
托什坚持说她看到了炸♥弹♥。
You see, Tosh is adamant that she saw a bomb.
这对调查来说意味着什么?
What does that mean for the investigation?
我们以为我们面对的一切都不再适用了。
Everything we thought we were dealing with no longer applies.
包括康纳 · 凯恩斯。
And that includes Connor Cairns.
他现在是我们的主要嫌疑人,不仅仅是炸♥弹♥
He's now our main suspect, and not just for the bomb
还有谋杀布莱德 · 弗莱明。
but also for the murder of Bryd Fleming.
那这个 William Rodgers 呢?
What about this William Rodgers?
罗杰斯和布莱德的死法相似。
Rodgers and Bryd were killed in a similar manner.
但除此之外,我们没有任何证据能把 Rodgers 和 Connor 联♥系♥起来。
But apart from that, we've got nothing to link Rodgers with Connor.
你对他的行动有进一步的了解吗
Are you any further forward with his movements
在他18号♥降落之后?
after he landed on the 18th?
没有,机场咖啡馆之后什么都没有。
No, there's nothing after the airport cafe.
他一定是去了什么地方。
He must have gone somewhere.
我查了他的银行和电♥话♥记录,但可能要花点时间。
I've requested his bank and phone records, but it might take a while.
给美国大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥,看他们能不能帮我们。
Phone the American Embassy and see if they can help us.
同时,尽可能多地了解罗杰斯的背景。
And in the meanwhile, get all the background that you can on Rodgers.
但最重要的是我们要找到康纳 · 凯恩斯。
But the main thing is that we find Connor Cairns.
他不再是失踪人口,而是嫌疑人。
He's no longer a missing person, he's a suspect.
如果他真的安装了炸♥弹♥,那他就还活着
If he did rig that bomb, then he's out there and he's alive
我要找到他。
and I want him found.
比利,穿上制♥服♥
Billy, get on to the uniforms
让他们查一下商队附近的房♥产
and get them to check properties near the caravan
看看最近有没有人见过康纳。
and see if anybody saw Connor recently.
嗨。
Hi.
Brooks 督察,法医专家组。
DI Brooks, specialist forensic team.
- 我找 Perez 督察-我是 Jimmy Perez。
I'm looking for DI Perez. Yeah, I'm j immy Perez.
我以为你们要直接去爆♥炸♥现场。
I thought you guys were going straight to the blast site.
队伍已经到了。
The team are already there.
但我想了解一下你的背景。
But I wanted to get some background on your...
没事,你确定吗?
It's fine. Oh. Are you sure?
是的,抱歉,失陪一下。
Yes... Sorry, excuse me a minute.
其他人都很担心。
The others are worried, you know.
谢天谢地你没事。
Thank God you're OK.
你怎么来了? 我不是让你休息一段时间吗。
What are you doing here? I thought I told you to take some time off.
我没事,你需要休息。
Yeah, I'm fine. No, you need some rest.
我不会在家里得到它的,尤其是在一个尖叫的婴儿面前。
Well, I'm not going to get it at home, not with a screaming baby.
还有露易丝。
And then there's Louise.
那是谁?
Who's that?
艺术从来都不是我的强项。
Art was never my strongest subject.
不,这很有用。
No. This is very useful.
这些是塑料桶吗?
These were plastic drums?
蓝色,像化学鼓。
Blue, er, like chemical drums.
计时器呢?
And the timer?
只是一个旧的厨房♥。
Just an old kitchen one.
从我在拖车里的时候就开始了。
It started while I was in the caravan.
里面还有别的吗?
Anything else in there?
素描,绘画,艺术品。
Drawings, paintings, art materials.
墙上有地图。
And there were maps on the wall.
- 什么样的地图?-航海图,海图。
What kind of maps? Nautical, sea charts.
你在里面待了多久?
How long were you in there?
不会很久,也许几分钟。
Not long, maybe a few minutes.
我一意识到发生了什么事,就逃之夭夭了。
Soon as I realised what was happening, I ran for the hills.
侥幸逃脱?
Lucky escape?
我也不是毫发无损。
I didn't get away completely unscathed.
我最喜欢的外套掉了一颗纽扣。
Lost a button from my favourite coat.
这是康纳 · 凯恩斯的一点背景资料
This is a wee bit of background on Connor Cairns
因为我们认为他应该对爆♥炸♥负责。
because we think he was responsible for the explosion.
你的警长似乎对她的折磨毫不在意。
Your DS seems remarkably unfazed by her ordeal.
嗯。
Hmm.
她一定很坚强。
She must be tough.
一无所知。
Don't know the half of it.
有消息我会打电♥话♥的,好的。
I'll call when I have news. OK.
好吧,我得去和 Lloyd Anderson 谈谈。
OK, I've got to go and talk to Lloyd Anderson.
你能追查布莱德的法医证据吗?
Can you chase forensics on Bryd?
当然。
Sure.
放轻松,否则你会被骂的。
And take it easy or you're going to get a row.
警♥察♥就是干这个的。
This is what the police do.
他们抹黑受害者,试图说明是他们的错。
They smear the victims, try and make out it was their fault.
但是这次爆♥炸♥,这个炸♥弹♥。
But this explosion, this bomb...
谁知道是不是 Connor? 就因为他租了辆拖车?
Who's to say it was Connor? Just cos he rented a caravan?
我们都知道康纳是个好人,
Look, we both know Connor's a good person,
不管佩雷斯怎么说。
no matter what Perez says.
有消息吗?
Any news?
没有,我们还没找到康纳。
Er, no. We haven't found Connor yet.
他们说是他杀了布莱德。
They're saying he killed Bryd.
谁?
Who?
学校的孩子们,我..。
The kids at the school. I ...
我知道我不该听他们的,但是..。
I know I shouldn't be listening to them, but...
我们还在调查。
We're still investigating.
Lloyd 在吗?
Is Lloyd here?
他在录音室。
He's in the studio.
所以这次爆♥炸♥,你确定是康纳引起的吗?
So this explosion, you're certain it was Connor who caused it?
所有的证据都指向他。
All the evidence is pointing to him.
你有没有去商队看过他?
Did you ever go up and visit him at the caravan?
不,我知道他有个工作室,但他从没告诉我在哪。
No. I knew he had a studio, but he never told me where it was.
那么,课程怎么办? Connor 总是来这里。
So, what about the lessons? Connor always came here.
你们俩聊了什么?
So what did you two talk about?
主要是画画。
Drawing, mostly.
大部分?
Mostly?
有时我们会谈论书籍或电影。
Sometimes we'd talk about books or movies.
那孩子就像块海绵。
Kid was like a sponge.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
我们没说过要炸东西,
We didn't talk about blowing things up,
如果你是想问这个的话。
if that's what you're asking.
对不起,我只是... 我只是想把这个合身一点。
Sorry, it's just... I'm trying to make this fit.
每个和我说话的人都这么说
Everyone I speak to says the same thing -
他很安静,他喜欢艺术,他是非暴♥力♥的
he was quiet, he liked art, he was nonviolent -
但是... 证据显示不是这样?
and yet... The evidence says different?
要么每个人都看人不准
Either everyone’s a terrible judge of character
或者他在耍他们。
or he was playing them.
也许证据是错的。
Maybe the evidence is wrong.
我不这么认为,但这是常有的事。
I don't think so. It happens, though.
你读过这些东西,
You read about these things,
证据被曲解或篡改的案件。
cases where evidence is misinterpreted or tampered with.
我不是说你会..。
I'm not suggesting that you'd...
我想说的是,有时候证据并不能证明
What I'm saying is that sometimes the evidence doesn't
一定要说实话。
always tell the whole truth.
当然,这也许能证明是康纳炸的
Sure, it might prove Connor blew that thing up
但它不能告诉你为什么。
but it can't tell you why.
也许他有充分的理由。
Maybe he had a good reason.
那杀了布莱德呢?
And what about killing Bryd?
你觉得他这么做也是有原因的吗?
Do you think he had a good reason for that too?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许你是对的,也许他在耍我们。
Maybe you're right. Maybe he was playing us.
我只能告诉你。
All I can tell you is...
我喜欢这孩子。
...I like the kid.
你应该和杰米谈谈。
You should talk to Jamie.
康纳的出版商?
Connor's publisher?
他不仅仅是他的出版商。
Ah, he was more than his publisher.
他们一起写这本漫画小说。
They worked together on the graphic novel.
Connor 经常提起他。
Connor talked about him a lot.
我觉得他很尊敬杰米。
I think he looked up to Jamie.
好的,电♥话♥响了
OK. PHONE RINGS
抱歉,托什?
Sorry. Tosh?
布莱德 · 弗莱明的鉴证报告出来了。
Hey. The forensics report on Bryd Fleming's just came through.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表