我觉得我做不到。
I don't think I can.
好吧,抱歉。
OK. Sorry.
不,没关系。
No, it's, it's fine.
我来吧。
Here, look, I'll get it.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
谈笑风生
CHATTER AND LAUGHTER
嗨 Meg 你一个人吗? 要一起来吗?
Hi, Meg, you on your own? You want to come and join us?
谢谢,我约了人。
Erm, thanks, I'm meeting someone.
两人份的茶。
Tea for two.
很抱歉我那么混♥蛋♥。
I'm sorry for being a dick.
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
没关系,你现在来了。
Well, it's fine. You're here now.
干杯。
Cheers.
为你干杯。
Cheers to you.
听着,之前的事。
Listen, about earlier.
当你用你的作品
When you used your work as
你是说一个不跟我出去的借口?
an excuse not to come out with me, you mean?
我是这么做的吗?
Is that what I did?
没关系,我明白,你是在保护自己。
It's OK. I get it. You're protecting yourself.
你不想再受到伤害。
You don't want to get hurt again.
但你要知道,我也不知道。
But just so you to know, neither do I.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
比利,艾莉的探测器有发现
Billy. Ally's sounder's picking up something on
在 Stromness Voe 的底部,他们正在提取。
the bottom of Stromness Voe. They're bringing it up now.
好的。
OK.
对不起。
Sorry.
Ally 经常在这里钓鱼,最近被丢弃了。
Ally fishes here regularly, it's been recently dumped.
可能没什么,但我们觉得应该告诉你。
It could be nothing, but we thought you should know.
哦,上帝啊。
Oh, Jesus Christ.
康纳!
Connor?!
他们在这里干什么?
What the hell are they doing here?
桑迪,别让他们靠近这里,亚历克斯,帮帮他。
Sandy, keep them away from here, Alex, help him.
抱歉,打住,是康纳吗,请告诉我。
Sorry. Stop right there. Is it Connor? Please tell me.
抱歉,你不能再靠近了。
Sorry, you are not allowed any closer.
这是犯罪现场,你不能靠近。
This is a crime scene. You are not allowed any closer.
你得退后,但那是我儿子。
You have to stay back. But it's my son.
抱歉,但你得等等。
Sorry, but you just have to wait.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
不是 Connor。
It isn't Connor.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
请回家吧。
Please go home.
如果不是康纳,那到底是谁?
Well, if it's not Connor, then who the hell is it?
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表