那天我遇见了艾莉森。
It's the day I met Alison.
谢谢。
Thanks.
另一个身份。
Another identity.
他随时准备逃跑。
He was ready to run at any moment.
是的,看起来是这样。
Yeah, looks that way.
是他妹妹的信。
It's a letter from his sister.
卡尔 · 戈登斯?
Carl Gordons?
这就是他说的陷害他的人吗?
Is that the guy he says framed him?
好吧,看看你能不能查出他出了什么事。
OK, see if you can find out what happened to him.
你知道这个保险箱吗?
Did you know about this safe?
没有。
No.
你觉得他打算很快离开吗?
Do you think he was planning to leave soon?
我不知道他打算做什么。
I have no idea what he was planning to do.
情况不妙。
This isn't looking good.
如果你知道什么,现在是时候告诉我了。
If you do know anything, now would be the time to tell me.
我不知道他的过去。
I didn't know about his past...
但我认识那个人。
...but I do know that man.
我告诉过你,他不可能伤害别人的灵魂。
And I told you, he isn't capable of hurting another human soul.
身体上。
And physically...
他不能。
...he isn't able.
他有心脏病。
He has a heart condition.
好的,你知道我会检查的,现在,你去检查。
Right, you know I'm going to check that. Now, you do that.
还有件事你得知道
And there's something else you should know -
我们每天晚上都在一起,
we spend every evening together,
所以如果他在外面杀人,我会注意到的。
so if he was out murdering people, I would have noticed.
谁说他们是晚上被杀的?
Who said they were killed in the evening?
布莱德失踪的时候,
Well, when Bryd went missing,
他和我在一起,我发誓。
he was with me, and I will swear to that.
我给你准备了礼物,吉米。
Oh, I've got you a present for you, Jimmy.
绳子纤维,但不是旧绳子,
Rope fibres - but not any old rope,
看起来很工业化。
looks industrial.
我去检查一下。
I'll get it checked out.
好的,谢谢 Cora。
OK. Thanks, Cora.
我们还发现了棉纤维。
We've also found cotton fibres.
但不是康纳或布莱德衣服上的。
But they're not from either Connor or Bryd's clothing.
我拿到了我们发现的血迹的检测结果。
And I've got the results from the blood we found.
如果 DNA 不是康纳或布莱德的,我会告诉你的。
I'll let you know if the DNA isn't Connor or Bryd's.
好吧,有什么消息就告诉我
OK. just...send me whatever you get
尽快,好吗? 谢谢。
as soon as you get it. All right? Thanks.
你能告诉我你知道的一切吗
Can you tell me everything you know
劳埃德 · 安德森的事吗?
about Lloyd Anderson?
现在问这些问题有点晚了。
Seems a bit late for these questions.
我知道你觉得..。
I know you feel...
好像我让你失望了。
...like I've let you down.
而我..。
And I ...
我明白。
...I understand.
但我仍然是你最好的机会
But I'm still your best chance
找出康纳到底发生了什么。
to find out what happened to Connor.
是吗?
Are you?
真的吗?
Really?
就当你不想再有人受伤吧?
Take it you don't want anybody else to get hurt?
不,当然不是。
No, course not.
好的。
OK.
那就告诉我。
Then, talk to me.
Connor 提起过 Lloyd Anderson 吗?
Did Connor ever talk about Lloyd Anderson?
他喜欢去那里上课。
He loved going there for his lessons.
他们似乎有很多共同点。
They seemed to have a lot in common.
他们讨论过环境保护主义吗?
Did they ever discuss environmentalism?
你为什么这么执意要判康纳有罪?
Oh, why are you so determined to find Connor guilty of something?
不,我没有。
No, I'm...I'm not.
但事实是他可能参与了
But the fact is that he may have been involved
对此持极端观点的人。
with people who had extreme views about this.
比如 Lloyd?
Like Lloyd?
也许吧。
Perhaps.
瑞秋,劳埃德不是他说的那样。
Rachel, Lloyd's not who he says he is.
我们找到了联♥系♥
And we have found a connection
他和威廉 · 罗杰斯之间的关系
between him and William Rodgers
康纳知道的。
that Connor knew about.
什么联♥系♥,什么意思?
What connection? What do you mean?
我现在不能透露更多
I can't say any more about it at the moment
但我们在审问 Lloyd。
but we are questioning Lloyd.
所以,你能想起来的任何东西都会很有帮助。
So, anything that you can remember will be very helpful.
他坐在我对面。
He sat opposite me...
他告诉我,我所感受到的痛苦是爱的代价。
...and he told me that the pain I was feeling was the price of love.
什么样的怪物会做出这种事?
I mean, what kind of a monster would do that?
瑞秋,我们没有任何证据,
Rachel, we haven't got any evidence,
把 Lloyd 和任何犯罪现场联♥系♥起来,
that links Lloyd with any of the crime scenes,
除了那辆废弃的车。
apart from the abandoned car.
这就够了,不是吗?
Well, that's enough, isn't it?
为了定罪,他们需要一些证据
To get a conviction, they'll need some
能把他和受害者联♥系♥起来的物证。
physical evidence that links him to the victims.
还有,还有一个人我想问问你。
There's also, there's somebody else that I need to ask you about.
马丁刚才在吗?
Is Martin here just now?
不他去了勒威克他说他想
No, he went to Lerwick, he said he wanted
拍一些滨水区的照片。
to take some photographs of the waterfront.
我知道你觉得他和布莱德很亲近
I know you felt that he was close to Bryd
但他和康纳相处得怎么样?
but how did he get on with Connor?
我觉得挺好的。
Fine, I think.
你有没有感觉到他们之间的紧张关系?
Did you ever sense any tension between the two of them?
不,不,我不知道。
No, no, can't say I did.
不,他们..。
No, they...
他们甚至一起去摄影旅行。
Well, they even went on photography trips together.
这么说,他感兴趣的不只是布莱德?
So, it wasn't just Bryd that he was interest in, then?
不,我想没有。
No, I guess not.
佩雷斯先生。
Mr Perez.
你在问马丁的事。
You were asking about Martin.
你得看看我在他的 SD 卡上找到的照片。
You need to have a look at the photographs I found on his SD card.
我看过他的照片,这些你没看过。
I've seen his photographs. Not these ones, you've not.
那是 Stenwick 航站楼。
That's Stenwick Terminal.
那是港务局的办公室。
That's the offices at the Harbour Authority.
所以马丁不仅仅对野生动物感兴趣,对吗?
So Martin wasn't just interested in wildlife, then, was he?
还有布莱德。
And there's Bryd.
那是 William Rodgers。
And that's William Rodgers.
还有 Lloyd。
And Lloyd.
上面的时间是2点37分,
Time stamp on that one is 2:37,
8月25日。
25th of August.
好吧,那肯定是有联♥系♥的
Well, that would certainly tie in
劳埃德告诉我们他们见面的事。
with what Lloyd told us about their meeting.
这对马丁不利。
This does not look good for Martin.
我只是希望我当时能凭直觉找到那个人。
I just wish I'd went with my instincts on that guy.
这就是他参与搜寻的方式,
It's the way he joined in the search,
他和布莱德搞在一起的方式,
the way he got involved with Bryd,
好像他把自己放在了案子的中心
like he put himself right at the centre of the case
因为他需要知道每个人的想法。
cos he needed to know what everybody was thinking.
你觉得他是我们要找的人吗?
Do you think he's our man?
我觉得他有所隐瞒。
I think he's hiding something.
马丁。
Martin.
你介意到警局来回答我几个问题吗?
Do you mind coming down the station to answer a few questions for me?
谈什么?
About what?
你的照片。
Your photographs.
现在不是时候,抱歉。
This isn't a good time, sorry.
好吧,如果你愿意,我们可以在这里做采访,
OK, well, we can do the interview here if you like,
但考虑到我们将要讨论的内容,
but considering what we're going to be talking about,
我以为你会喜欢更私密的地方。
I thought you'd prefer somewhere more private.
你说了算。
It's your call.
我们到底要谈什么?
What are we going to be talking about, exactly?
你对 Stenwick 石油码头的兴趣。
Your interest in Stenwick Oil Terminal for a start.
然后是布莱德 · 弗莱明和威廉 · 罗杰斯。
And then Bryd Fleming and William Rodgers.
你想坐下吗?
You want to take a seat?
不用了,我不叫 Martin Otina。
There's no need. My name isn't Martin Otina.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表