当康纳专注于他的小说时
When Connor was focused on his novel
他没有时间陪布莱德。
he didn't always have time for Bryd.
我们去喝了几次咖啡,散了几次步,
We went for a coffee and a walk a few times,
去过一次酒吧,仅此而已。
once to the pub. That's all.
她会同意这个评估吗?
Would she agree with that assessment?
当然。
Definitely.
她会的,是的。
She would have, yeah.
你介意我看看你的照片吗?
You mind if I have a look at your photographs?
当然。
Sure.
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
那我就不打扰你了。
Um... I'll leave you to it.
克拉娜..。
Clana...
我们知道是你。
We know this is you.
你为什么不告诉我们你那晚见过布莱德?
Why didn't you tell us that you saw Bryd that night?
我应该在房♥间里的。
I was supposed to be in my room.
你要去哪里?
Where were you going?
去见我男朋友。
To meet my boyfriend.
你看到弗莱明小姐去哪了吗?
Did you see where Miss Fleming went?
她一直走到海菲尔德巷
She went along as far as Hayfield Lane
然后右转进了一条小街。
and then turned right into one of the side streets.
我没看到她之后去了哪里。
I didn't see where she went after that.
你还有什么要告诉我的吗,克拉娜?
Is there anything else you can tell me, Clana?
她第一次见到我的时候,正在用手♥机♥发短♥信♥。
When she first saw me, she was messaging on her phone.
她得到了回复。
She got a reply.
是康纳发来的。
It was from Connor.
她让我发誓保密。
She swore me to secrecy.
佩雷斯回来了吗,我打不通他的电♥话♥?
ON PHONE: Is Perez back yet, I can't reach him on the mobile?
不,我随时都可能见到他。
No. I am expecting him any minute.
好的,告诉他们,
OK, just let them know,
克拉娜坚信康纳还活着。
Clana's adamant that Connor is alive.
Davidson 夫人?
Mrs Davidson?
这次又是什么?
What is it this time?
如果你能来警局一趟,我会很感激的
I would appreciate it if you'd come down to the station
帮助我们调查。
and help us with our enquiries.
我有选择吗?
Do I have a choice?
是的,但正如我所说,
You do. But as I say,
希望你能合作。
your co-operation would be appreciated.
Granton 在吗?
Is Granton here?
现在没有。
Not at the moment.
他去留言了。
He's gone for some messages.
我们可以晚点再跟他聊。
We can chat to him later.
我得和你谈谈。
I need to talk to you about something.
当然。
Sure.
不在里面。
Not in there.
好吧,我们出去走走吧?
OK. Erm...shall we go for a walk?
比利,还是我,我们能拿到交通监控录像吗
Billy, it's me again. Can we get a hold of any traffic cam footage
从南路沿线来的? 看起来好像是
from along the South Road? It seems like that just might have been
布莱德要去的地方,我会的。
where Bryd was heading. Will do.
听着,我们接到电♥话♥说有辆超速的货车在去汀沃尔的路上。
Look, we had a call about a speeding van on the road to Tingwall.
警♥察♥在跟踪他,我们查了登记,是 Granton Davidson。
Uniforms are tailing him. We checked the reg. It's Granton Davidson.
好的,我会在那里和他们会合。
Right, I'll meet them there.
警笛声
SIREN WAILS
刹车声
BRAKES SCREECH
你知道你的速度吗,戴维森先生?
Are you aware of the speed you were travelling at, Mr Davidson?
不停车是违法的。
Failing to stop is an offence.
货车后面是什么?
What's in the back of the van?
如果你没什么要说的,不介意我看看吧。
Well, if you've nothing to say, you won't mind if I take a look.
你拿着这些要去哪儿?
Where were you going with these?
在康纳失踪之前。
Before Connor went missing...
他说他有个计划
..he said he had a plan
他可能需要离开几天。
and that he might need to go away for a few days.
告诉我如果他知道就保密,但别担心
Told me to keep it a secret if he did, but not to worry
因为一切都在他的掌控之中。
because he had everything under control.
所以他失踪的时候,
So when he disappeared,
我以为那是计划的一部分。
I just thought that was part of the plan.
即使在 Stromness Voe 发现了尸体,
Even when that body was found out at Stromness Voe,
我妈妈说和康纳没关系。
my mum said it didn't have anything do with Connor...
所以我就把它抛到脑后了。
..so I just put it to the back of my mind.
但现在布莱德死了。
But now Bryd's dead...
我听到你说康纳戒指的事了,
..and I heard what you said about Connor's ring,
但我知道他不会让任何人伤害她。
but I know he wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
我不知道该怎么办。
And I don't know what to do.
康纳有没有说他为什么要离开?
Did Connor say why he might have to go away?
我们还住在格拉斯哥的时候,
When we were still living in Glasgow,
爸爸在监狱里,
and Dad was in prison,
罪犯让康纳为他们工作。
criminals got Connor to work for them.
他说如果他不这么做,他们就会伤害爸爸。
Said if he didn't then they'd hurt Dad.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
我觉得可能是毒品。
I think it was probably drugs.
那是他大学二年级的时候。
It was in his second year at uni.
然后发生了一些事
And then something happened
他试图停下来,
and he tried to stop,
但他们不让。
but they wouldn't let him.
这就是他自杀的原因。
That's the reason he tried to kill himself.
不是因为被女朋友甩了。
It wasn't about being dumped by his girlfriend.
他想逃离他们。
He was trying to get away from them.
你觉得他又被困住了吗?
And you think it caught up with him again?
还能是什么?
What else could it be?
艾比,我得把这事告诉你♥爸♥妈。
Abbie, I am going to have to tell your mum and dad about this.
首先 Davidson 夫人,我能问问你周四晚上在哪吗?
Firstly, Mrs Davidson, can I ask where you were on Thursday evening?
布莱德 · 弗莱明失踪那晚?
The night Bryd Fleming went missing?
格兰顿和我去镇上吃了点东西。
Granton and I went for something to eat in town.
哪里?
Whereabouts?
商业街上的意大利人。
The Italian on Commercial Street.
我们认识店主布鲁诺,我们和他聊过几句。
We know the owner, Bruno. We chatted to him a wee bit.
你什么时候到家的?
What time did you get home?
说不准。
Couldn't say exactly.
10点半,也许11点。
10.30. Maybe 11.
直到第二天早上你才出去?
And you didn't go out again until the next morning?
没错。
That's right.
我能喝杯水吗?
Can I please have a glass of water?
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
五分钟后开饭。
Food's ready in five.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey. What's wrong?
更多消息 Granton Davidson 因超速被警♥察♥拦下。
More news, Granton Davidson was just pulled over for speeding.
他的货车装满了有毒化学物质。
His van was full of toxic chemicals.
我们逮捕了他,没有许可证。
We've arrested him, no permit.
采访于12:07继续。
Interview resumed at 12.07.
我们知道你一直在倾倒非法垃圾 Sheena。
We know you've been dumping illegal waste, Sheena.
康纳指控你的时候是对的,不是吗?
Connor was right when he accused you, wasn't he?
这就是你在布莱德死的那天跟踪她的原因吗?
Is that why you were following Bryd the day she died?
她发现你在做什么了吗?
Did she find out what you were doing?
一个年轻女人被谋杀了,
A young woman has been murdered,
你在她死前几小时跟踪她
you were following her hours before her death
你唯一的不在场证明就是你丈夫,
and your only alibi is your husband,
因为超速被我们拦下
who we've just pulled over for speeding
在一辆装满有毒化学品的货车里,目前看来情况不妙。
in a van full of toxic chemicals. It's not a great picture so far.
我没有伤害布莱德。
I didn't hurt Bryd.
我不会那么做的。
I wouldn't do that.
那你为什么跟踪她和艾比?
So why were you following her and Abbie?
我看到康纳了。
I saw Connor.
他失踪的那晚。
The night he disappeared.
哪里? 你在哪里看到他的?
Where? Where did you see him?
在西 Burrafirth 和 Bixter 之间的路上。
On the road between West Burrafirth and Bixter.
他在路边跟人吵架。
He was at the roadside, arguing with someone.
争吵? 看起来是这样。
Arguing? That's what it looked like.
我离他们有点远。
I was a bit away from them.
你到底看到了什么?
What exactly did you see?
看起来他们在互相大喊大叫。
It looked like they were shouting at each other.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表