- 努力保持清醒-真好笑。
- Trying to stay awake. - That's so funny.
天啊,我好像看过那部电影。
Oh, my God. I might have seen that one, actually.
凯瑟琳,很晚了,我得回家了。
Catherine, it's late. I have to go home.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, then, baby girl.
我送你回家吧。
Let's get you home.
她迟到了。
She's late.
说她半夜会回家。
Said she'd be home at midnight.
你不能再用工作的眼光看世界了。
You've got to stop seeing the world through the eyes of the job.
她和她朋友在一起。
She's with her mates.
- 她不会有事的-我知道。
- Nothing will happen to her. - I know.
仲夏。
Midsummer.
真恶心。
That's disgusting.
她会对你大发雷霆的。
She's gonna get so angry with you.
她会说“你和那个凯瑟琳 · 罗斯在一起吗”
She'll be like, "Were you hanging out with that Catherine Ross?"
她不喜欢我和你在一起,她不喜欢你。
She does not like me when I'm with you. She does not like you.
我知道。
I know.
随便啦。
Oh, whatever.
快点! 小心石头! 小心石头!
Hurry up! Watch the rocks! Watch the rocks!
那个农庄里的老家伙... 为什么大家都觉得他很奇怪?
The old guy in that croft... Why does everyone think he's weird?
- 为什么没人跟他说话?-因为他很奇怪。
- Why does nobody speak to him? - Cos he is weird.
他是个怪老头。
He's a creepy old man.
凯瑟琳,求你了,我得回家。
Catherine, please, I have to get home.
我以为你喜欢诡异的老男人。
I thought you liked creepy older men.
明天星期天,教堂。
Sunday tomorrow. Church.
- 求你了,别这样-拜托。
- Please, let's not. - Come on.
- 嗨,玩得开心吗?-是的,非常开心。
- Hi. Did you have a good time? - Yeah, it was brilliant.
有吃的。
There's food...
- 嗨-嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
我见过你。
I've seen you.
- 你住在罗斯家-是的。
- You live in the Ross house. - Yeah, I do.
我有蛋糕。
I have cake.
我们吃蛋糕吗?
Will we have cake?
天啊。
Jesus.
我们不能留下来吃蛋糕,我朋友得回家。
We can't stay for cake. My friend has to get home.
明天星期天,教堂。
Sunday tomorrow. Church.
没错,是羽毛。
That's right. It's feathers.
就像那只鸟一样。
Just like the bird.
看到没?
See?
- 走吧,出去,你已经迟到了-你也是。
- Go on, get out. You're late already. - So are you.
我知道,但今天是周一,大家都会体谅我的。
I know, but it's Monday, so people make allowances for me.
- 很高兴我花钱买♥♥的不只是日光浴-再见。
- Glad it's not just a tan I was paying for. - Bye.
再见。
Bye.
一号♥线。
Line one.
塔比。
Tabby.
来吧,亲爱的,我们走吧。
Come on, darling. Let's get a move on.
杰迈玛。
Jemima.
抱歉我们来晚了。
Sorry we're so late.
她真的不太舒服,再见,亲爱的,上楼去。
She's really not feeling very well. Bye, darling. Come on. Up the stairs.
凯蒂 · 柯林斯,你可以来学校了也可以留下来了。
Kitty Collins, you're well enough to come to school, you're well enough to stay.
来吧。
Come on.
在这里向我们讲述一个关系到我们所有人的问题
And here to address us on a matter that concerns us all
是我们的检察代理人罗娜・凯利。
is our procurator fiscal, Rhona Kelly.
早上好。
Good morning.
首先,我想说今天很荣幸被邀请到这里
First of all, I'd like to say it's a real pleasure to be invited here today
向你汇报财政部某些程序上的变化。
to update you on certain changes in procedure in the fiscal office.
我们应该——而且我们确实——优先处理某些类别的案件
We should - and we do - prioritise some categories of cases
由于涉及的罪行的严重性。
due to the seriousness of the crimes involved.
以及对受害者及其家人的影响。
And the impact that has on both victims and their families.
你好。
Hello.
邓肯。
Duncan.
我经过的时候,她拦住了我。
She flagged me down as I was passing.
她不想离开这个姑娘,以防鸟儿回来。
She didnae want to leave the lassie in case the birds came back.
它们一直在啄食。
They've been pecking.
你好,我是佩雷斯探长。
Hi. I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
Jess Collins.
Jess Collins.
她叫凯瑟琳 · 罗斯,是我的保姆。
Her name's Catherine Ross. She babysits for me.
她才17岁。
She's 17.
你知道我怎么联♥系♥她父母吗?
You know how I can get in contact with her parents?
只是她爸爸 Euan。
It's just her dad, Euan.
- 他在钻井平台上工作-哪个平台?
- He works on the rigs. - Which platform?
北鸬鹚。
Um... North Cormorant.
我昨天看到她了。她在下午茶时间停下来。她很好。
I saw her yesterday. She stopped round at tea-time. She was fine.
好吧,杰茜,我得找个时间跟你谈谈但现在不行。
OK, Jess, I'm gonna need to have a word with you at some point, but not now.
如果你愿意,我可以送你回去。
Aye, I can see you back if you like.
对。
Right.
- Tosh 在哪?-在路上,她去看牙医了。
- Where's Tosh? - On her way. She was at the dentist's.
- 我车里有场景帐篷-没必要,潮水马上就要来了。
- I've got the scene tent in the car. - No point. The tide's on its way in.
你能打电♥话♥给 Cora McLean 告诉她我现在需要她过来吗?
Can you call Cora McLean and tell her I need her here now?
是的。
Yep.
天啊,吉米。
Oh, Christ, Jimmy.
你为什么把我带出来给年轻人?
Why do you bring me out for the young ones?
Cora 她在水里,一会儿就凉了。
Cora, she's in water. She's cooling by the second.
- 需要帮忙转变她吗?-嗯。
- Do you need a hand to turn her? - Mm.
谢谢。
Thanks.
她还没有僵硬。
Her rigor's not set in.
她体内还有热量,而且还在高♥潮♥线以下。
There's still warmth in her and she's below the high-tide mark.
- 应该是过去12小时内-能缩小范围吗?
- I'd say in the last 12 hours. - Can you narrow that?
犯罪现场小组马上就到。
Crime Scene are on their way.
我的游泳袋在后备箱里,你自己拿毛巾吧。
My swimming bag's in the boot. Help yourself to the towel.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
快点,回去工作。
Come on. Back to work.
贝恩先生,我是佩雷斯探长。
Mr Bain? I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
介意我进来吗?
Mind if I come in?
杜菲是什么?
Whar's du fae?
我是 Fae Fair Isle... 本名。
I'm fae Fair Isle... originally.
哦。
Oh.
然后是格拉斯哥现在我住在勒威克。
And then Glasgow. And now I live in Lerwick.
我们在海滩边发现了一具尸体。
Yeah, we found a body down by the beach.
我想知道你有没有看到或听到什么。
I was wondering if maybe you'd seen or heard anything.
我看到鸟了。
I saw the birds.
是啊,他们会把病羊的眼睛挖出来。
Aye, they'll pick the eyes out of a sickly lamb.
那你就得拧断它的脖子。
Then you have to break its neck.
他们... 从这里,
Well, they... From up here,
他们觉得你可能看到了。
they thought maybe you might have seen.
赞成,赞成。
Aye. Aye.
有东西把鸟带来了。
Something was bringing the birds.
所以你想去看看?
So you thought you'd go have a look?
她死了。
She was dead.
- 你为什么不报♥警♥?-我没有手♥机♥。
- Why didn't you phone the police? - I don't have a phone.
你可以去拜访一下邻居。
You could have called on a neighbour.
我的邻居不跟我说话。
My neighbours don't speak to me.
那是什么时候?
What time was this?
五个。
Five.
我夏天睡得不好。
I do not sleep so well in the summertime.
是凯瑟琳 · 罗斯。
It's Catherine Ross.
仲夏夜她在这里,还有老师的女儿。
She was here Midsummer night - and the teacher's lass.
我没问他们,我不认识他们。
I didnae ask them. I didnae ken them.
他们来了。
They just came.
然后她昨天回来了,她在公车上。
And then she come back yesterday. She was on the bus.
- 你在公车上看到凯瑟琳・罗斯了?-没有,今天不是我去勒威克的日子。
- You saw Catherine Ross on the bus? - No. It wasn't my day for Lerwick.
我过了站,她下车了。
I was passing the stop and she was getting off.
- 这是昨天,星期天?-是的。
- This is yesterday, Sunday? - Aye.
她知道我有蛋糕。
She knew I had a cake.
她饿了,她走了一整晚。
She was hungry. She'd been walking all night.
她说为什么了吗,或者她去哪了?
She say why, or where she'd been?
没有。
No.
她要待多久?
Well, how long she stay?
一个小时。
An hour.
她说她要回家睡觉。
She said she was going home to sleep.
抱歉打扰了,但是..。
Sorry to disturb, but...
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表