杰米变成了。
Jamie became...
非常多疑。
...very paranoid.
康纳试图把他拉回来。
And Connor tried to pull him back.
应该为他感到骄傲。
Should be proud of him.
听他的。
Listen to him.
我们的人做了正确的事。
Our boy did the right thing.
还有..。
And...
杰米,他杀了这个人
And Jamie, he killed this man
Rodgers 也是?
Rodgers as well?
没有。
No.
我们还有另一个嫌疑人。
We have another suspect for that.
但显然,我现在不能说是谁。
But obviously, I can't say who at the moment.
是 Lloyd 对吧?
It's Lloyd, isn't it?
因为 Rodgers 认出他了?
Because Rodgers recognised him?
没有。
No.
Lloyd 不是嫌疑人。
Lloyd is not the suspect.
所以是有人在保护他?
So somebody who was protecting him?
和他很亲近的人吗?
Somebody close to him?
嫌疑人范围缩小了,不是吗?
That narrows the list of suspects down, doesn't it?
丹尼。
Danny...
你得把这个留给我。
...you have to leave this with me.
这和康纳的死没有关系。
It had nothing to do with Connor's death.
一切都与此有关。
It had everything to do with it.
你自己说的
You said it yourself -
Rodgers 死后 Jamie 变得疑神疑鬼。
after Rodgers died, Jamie became paranoid.
- 第四节课再来一杯?-好的。
Oh, one more for fourth period? Yeah. Yes.
你不知道你做了什么。
You have no idea what you've done.
梅格,吉米。
Meg? Jimmy.
你有时间吗,我想问你个小问题。
You got a minute? I need to ask you a quick question.
好的,没问题。
Yeah, sure.
你能查一下8月26日的排班表吗
Can you check your rota for the 26th of August
看看谁和艾莉森的母亲在一起?
and see who was with Alison's Mother?
我总是在同一时间出现,呃... 12点左右?
I'm always there about the same time. Erm......, 12ish?
好吧,晚点再说怎么样,还有人吗?
OK, how about later? Anybody else?
等等,那周的轮班表改了。
Hang on, the rota was changed that week.
我2点45就到了。
I was there at 2:45.
多久?
For how long?
我三点半就走了。
Er, I left at 3:30.
笔记里写着呢。
It's in the notes.
艾莉森当时在场吗?
And was Alison there?
没有。
No.
好吧。
OK. erm...
好吧。
...OK.
她在食堂。
She's in the canteen.
你去侧面,我去后面试试。
You go round the side, I'll try out the back.
艾莉森,我得跟你谈谈。
Alison, I need to talk to you.
你想知道什么?
What is it you want to know?
威廉 · 罗杰斯来见劳埃德,
William Rodgers came to see Lloyd,
8月26日下午3点左右。
on the 26th of August, around 3pm.
你能告诉我你当时在哪里吗?
Can you tell me where you were?
- 和我妈妈一起-不,你不是..。
With my mother. No, you weren't...
因为梅格是。
...because Meg was.
你不能再骗我了。
You need to stop lying to me.
告诉我在演播室发生了什么。
Tell me what happened at the studio.
好吧,艾莉森,如果不是你,
OK, Alison, if it wasn't you,
那就只能是 Lloyd 了。
then it could only be Lloyd.
所以我要以谋杀罪起诉他。
So I'm going to be charging him with murder.
他对此一无所知。
He knew nothing about this.
你得相信我。
You have to believe me.
那就告诉我发生了什么。
Then tell me what happened.
比尔 · 罗杰斯来家里找他谈话。
Bill Rodgers came to the house to speak to him.
如果你找洛伊德,他不在。
Erm......, if you're looking for Lloyd, he's not here.
你是?
And you are?
艾莉森,他的搭档。
Alison, his partner.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
替我向你丈夫 Bill Rodgers 问好。
Tell your husband Bill Rodgers said hi.
我知道他是谁,做了什么。
And I know who he is and what he did.
告诉他,他没看见我,我也没看见他。
Tell him he didn't see me and I didn't see him.
如果他一直这样,一切都会好起来的。
If he keeps it that way, everything'll be fine and dandy.
如果没有,
If not,
那他就得回家面对现实了。
well, then he'll have to go home and face the truth.
你们在一起的生活就结束了。
Your life together will be over.
我想你知道这意味着什么。
I think you know what that means.
我很清楚这意味着什么
' I knew exactly what that meant.'
不!
No!
劳埃德告诉我他的过去。
' Lloyd had told me about his past.
我不假思索地做出了反应
' I reacted without thinking.'
我用尽全力打他。
I hit him with all the strength I had.
我真的不记得接下来发生了什么,我当时处于自动驾驶状态。
I don't really remember what happened next. I was on autopilot.
我就是知道
I just knew that I had
尽快处理掉尸体。
to get rid of that body as quickly as possible.
这些都是你一个人做的吗?
And you did this all on your own?
如果你的整个人生都取决于它,你能做到的事情是令人惊讶的。
It's amazing what you can do if your whole life depends on it.
我开车去了 Stromness Voe。
I drove up to Stromness Voe.
我希望潮流会阻碍
I hoped that the tidal current would drag
把行李箱运到大西洋外面。
the suitcase out into out the Atlantic.
随你怎么评价我,
Judge me any way you want,
但劳埃德是个爱好和平的人,他一直都是。
but Lloyd is a peace- loving man. He always has been.
他是... 他是我在这个世界上遇到的最好的灵魂。
He is...he is the best soul I have met on this Earth.
而你..。
And you...
你要把他送回去被谋杀。
You're about to send him back to be murdered.
这很好,不是吗?
It's good, isn't it?
赞成。
Aye.
真不敢相信他死了。
I can't believe he's gone.
我们... 我们看不到他会变成什么样的人。
We'll...we'll not get to see what kind of man he becomes.
太浪费了,不。
It's such a waste. No.
真是浪费。
It's such a waste.
我们不能这么想。
We can't think like that.
你知道康纳想要什么。
You know what Connor would have wanted.
让我们尽可能多的人来阅读。
For us to get as many people as we can to read it.
你说得对,亲爱的。
You're right, darling.
让我们告诉全世界吧。
So let's tell the world about it.
还有康纳。
And about Connor.
他是无辜的,托什。
He's innocent, Tosh.
他在那边毫无胜算。
And he doesn't stand a chance over there.
你觉得你能做什么来帮助他?
What is it you think you can do to help him?
比利。
Billy...
我们还没有收到引渡令
...we haven't received an extradition order
劳埃德 · 安德森的案子了吗?
for Lloyd Anderson yet, have we?
还没有,但正在进行中。
Not yet. But it's in the works.
我估计他会被转移到大♥陆♥去
I'm expecting he'll be moved to the mainland
在接下来的48小时内。
within the next 48 hours.
没错,但他还没有被指控任何罪名,对吧?
Right. But he hasn't been charged with anything here yet, has he?
他没有。
He has not.
那我就不知道我们为什么要拘留他了。
Then I don't know what we're holding him for, then.
是吗?
Do you?
我觉得我们应该让他回家。
I think we should let him go home.
他又不会跑掉。
It's not like he's going anywhere.
对。
Right.
我..。
I'll, erm...
明天见。
I'll see you all tomorrow.
记住,
Just remember,
你爱这份工作。
you love this job.
你会失去很多。
You've got a lot to lose.
没他多。
Not as much as he has.
你打算睡在这里吗?
Are you planning on sleeping here?
如果你愿意,我可以整理一张床?
I can make up a bed, if you like?
不,我很好。
No, I'm fine.
我很快就回来。
I won't be long.
你... 快走吧。
You...go and get on your way.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表