欢迎乘坐北线轮渡前往勒威克。
TANNOY: 'Welcome aboard this NorthLink ferry service to Lerwick.
今天的行程时间是12小时。
'Journey time today will be 12 hours.
预计到达时间是明早7点。
'Expected arrival time is 7:00am tomorrow morning.
广播
TANNOY ANNOUNCEMENT
乘客聊天
PASSENGERS CHATTING
争吵
ARGUING
不,我没有!
No, I haven't!
- 不,我没有-放开我-听我说!
- No, I didn't! - Get off me! - Listen to me!
离我远点!
Get away from me!
走开! 快走开!
Go on! Just get away!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我摔了一跤,没什么大不了的。
I fell on my arse. It's no big deal.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name anyway?
- 琳恩-我是罗比。
- Leanne. - I'm Robbie.
太疯狂了,不是吗!
Agh! It's mad, isn't it?!
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
我想喝一杯,琳恩。
I want a drink, Leanne.
你想喝一杯吗?
You want a drink?
- 耶,耶!-我们走。
- Yeah. Yeah! - Let's go.
你很幸运你现在在这里,因为在过去,
You're lucky you're here now cos, in the old days,
在设得兰群岛他们从来不用蜡烛。
they never bothered with candles in Shetland.
- 你只要在海雀身上插根灯芯就可以走了!-不!
- You'd just stick a wick in a puffin and away you go! - No!
说真的,这对那些有绿色能源的可怜小混♥蛋♥也没好处。
Seriously, and it's no better for the poor wee bastards with green energy.
那些... 风力涡轮机是杀人机器!
Those...wind turbines are killing machines!
整个地方都是羽毛和被斩首的海雀!
The whole place is just feathers and decapitated puffin!
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
如果你愿意,我可以带你到处看看。
I'll show you round, if you like.
那个人是谁?
Who was that man?
发生什么事了,他为什么这么生你的气?
What happened? Why was he so angry with you?
琳恩。
Hey, Leanne...
你想找点乐子吗?
..you want to have some fun?
小提琴演奏
FIDDLE MUSIC PLAYS
人们一起拍手
PEOPLE CLAP ALONG
(笑声)
LAUGHTER
喇叭声
FOGHORN HONKS
钟声
BELL CHIMES
女士们先生们欢迎来到勒威克。
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Lerwick.
现在是早上七点钟。
The time is now seven o'clock in the morning.
我代表北方联运公♥司♥,
On behalf of NorthLink Ferries,
我想感谢你参加我们的这次旅行
I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip
我们期待很快再次见到你。
and we're looking forward to seeing you on board again soon.
金属叮当声
METAL CLANGS
门关上了
DOORS SLAM
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
金属吱吱声
METAL SQUEAKS
人群窃窃私语
CROWD MURMURS
引擎轰鸣
ENGINE PURRS
人群窃窃私语
CROWD MURMURS
男人的笑声
MAN LAUGHS
金属叮当声
METAL CLANKS
飞机引擎轰鸣
PLANE ENGINE ROARS
听着,我只是说有时候出去走走
Look, I'm just talking about getting out sometimes -
变得更正常一点。
being a bit more normal.
你说“正常”是什么意思? 我经常出去。
What do you mean, "normal?" I get out plenty.
但你上次约会是什么时候... 自从妈妈死后?
But when was the last time you had a date...since Mum died?
小卡,我没事。
Look, Cass, I'm fine.
我没有,好吗?
Yeah, well, I'm not. OK?
我不想为你的幸福负责,至少不是我一个人。
I don't want to feel responsible for you being happy - not on my own.
- 播音员:-麦格乘客..。
- ANNOUNCER: - Would passenger McGonagall...
吉米。
Jimmy.
飞往卡塔尔?
..flying to Qatar...?
嘿。
Hey.
看看你,天使女孩。
Look at you, Angel Girl.
看来大学生活很适合你啊。
University life's suiting you, I see.
嗨 Rhona 他们让你和 Jimmy 一起飞?
Hi, Rhona. They let you and Jimmy fly together?
设得兰群岛整个刑事司法系统都在飞机上?
Shetland's entire criminal justice system on a plane?
我们的航♥班♥已经取消了,我们该走了。
Our flight's been called. We should probably go.
- 播音员:-是否任何其他乘客在这个航♥班♥上旅行
- ANNOUNCER: - Would any remaining passengers travelling on this flight
请立即前往25号♥登机口?
please proceed immediately to gate 25?
谢谢你来看我,真是太棒了。
Thanks for visiting. It's been brilliant.
- 再见,亲爱的,再见-再见。
- Bye, sweetheart. See you. - Bye.
干杯,亲爱的。
Cheers, lovie.
- 你会替我告诉他吗?-是的,是的。
- You will tell him for me? - Yeah, yeah.
- 播音员:-这是一个乘客通知..。
- ANNOUNCER: - This is an announcement for passengers...
- 爸爸-从格拉斯哥飞往马拉加。
- Dad! - ..flying from Glasgow to Malaga...
我爱你。
I love you.
. . 请立即联♥系♥工作人员。
..please contact a member of staff immediately.
海浪撞击
WAVES CRASH
海鸥嘎嘎叫
SEAGULLS SQUAWK
海浪撞击
WAVES CRASH
海鸥嘎嘎叫
SEAGULLS SQUAWK
狗叫
DOG BARKS
狗叫
DOG BARKS
狗裤子
DOG PANTS
嘿 Jamie!
Hey, Jamie!
杰米!
Jamie!
汽车引擎启动
CAR ENGINE STARTS
男人呼吸沉重
MAN BREATHES HEAVILY
他呼气
HE EXHALES
喂?
Hello?
有人吗!
Hello!
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
- 他敲击金属-有人在吗!
- HE BANGS ON METAL - Is anyone there?!
有人吗!
Hello?!
他呻♥吟♥着,咕哝着
HE GROANS AND GRUNTS
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
(哼哼声)
HE GRUNTS
有人吗!
Hello!
有人吗,我在这里,救命,救命!
Anyone, I'm in here! Help! Help!
如果你有名字的话。
Maybe if you had a name.
罗比。
Robbie.
- 全名... 或者地址,或者工作地点-不行。
- A full name...or an address, or place of work. - No.
没有。
No.
比利,你还好吧?
DOOR BEEPS All right, Billy?
罗比,我就知道这些。
Robbie - that's all I know.
格拉斯哥怎么样?
Hey. How was Glasgow?
- Cassie 怎么样?-很好。
- How was Cassie? - Good.
呃... Sandy 在哪?
Er...where's Sandy?
去学校。
School run.
前一分钟他还是个单身汉,下一分钟就搬进来了
One minute he's a bachelor about town, the next he's moved in
和珍妮还有她的孩子们在一起,如果你问我,我会说这些都是血腥的重生。
with Jenny and her kids. All a bit bloody born-again, if you ask me.
只要他们开心就好。
Ah, well, you know, as long as they're happy.
她当然高兴。
Of course she's happy.
我最后一次见到她老爸,他在牢房♥里
Last time I saw her old man, he was in the cells -
至少桑迪在这里工作。
at least Sandy just works here.
你要去酒吧吗?
Are you coming to the pub?
呃... 没有。
Er...no.
- 不用了,我在这儿等你,谢谢-好的。
- No, I'm going to catch up here, thanks. - OK.
- 明天见-好的。
- Well, see you tomorrow. - Yup.
他呼气
HE EXHALES
又来? 她今天早上不在吗?
Again? Wasn't she in this morning?
是的,在渡轮上跟丢了一个男孩。
Aye, lost track of some boy on the ferry.
我觉得他不像她那么热心。
I don't think he was as keen as she was.
这就是我的生活。
Story of my life.
好了,我要去喝一杯。
Right, I'm off for a drink.
是吗,不许喝威士忌。
Yeah? No whisky chasers.
- 你让我下次提醒你的-随便吧。
- You told me to remind you next time. - Whatever.
再给我们一个。
Give us another one.
拜托,伙计,
Come on, man,
你已经坐了半天了。
you've been sat at that stool half the day.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表