我们的船上没有炸♥药♥。
There's no explosives on our boat.
我们认为他可能是诱饵,还有另一个目标。
We think he might be a decoy and there's another target.
天啊。
Jesus.
我没想到他会走这么远。
I didn't think he'd go this far.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
艾丽,他对石油公♥司♥很生气。
Ally, he was worked up about the oil companies.
委员会出♥卖♥♥♥了他们对环境的影响。
The council selling out, the effect they're having on the environment.
我是说,我们都是。
I mean, we both were.
但做这种事?
But doing something like this?
他有没有跟你提过比尔 · 罗杰斯或劳埃德 · 安德森?
Did he ever mention the name Bill Rodgers or Lloyd Anderson to you?
我记得没有。
Not that I can remember.
- 那 Carol Anne Mane 呢?-没有。
What about Carol Anne Mane? No.
那些人都没上过你的船吗?
So none of those people have been on your boat?
为什么? 这是工作场所。
Why would they be? It's a work place.
因为我们在犯罪现场找到了你船上的绳子。
Cos we found rope from your boat at a crime scene.
但我只是好奇它怎么会在那里。
But I'm just wondering how it got there.
船上一个人也没有。
We don't have anybody on the boat.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
Jamie Narey 来过几次,但是..。
Jamie Narey visited a few times but...
但那是..。
But that was...
只是因为他对我们的工作方式感兴趣。
...only because he was interested in how we worked.
说他可能会发表一些关于渔业的文章。
Said he might publish something about the fishing industry.
Jamie Narey 上过你的船?
Jamie Narey's been on your boat?
赞成。
Aye.
好的,谢谢。
OK. Thanks for that.
听我说,艾丽,来个人
Look, listen to me, Ally, somebody
前天晚上从莫罗家偷了化肥,
stole fertiliser from the Morrows night before last,
我认为他们会用它来制♥造♥另一个炸♥弹♥。
and I think they're going to use it to build another bomb.
到底是谁?
So, who is it?
比尔 · 罗杰斯失踪后,
After Bill Rodgers disappeared,
我们觉得有些不对劲。
we felt something was wrong.
康纳开始犹豫了。
Connor started to have second thoughts.
这是个问题。
That was a problem.
他在制♥造♥装置和定时器。
He was building the device and the timer.
这是比尔的主意,让它保持在需要知道的基础上。
It was Bill's idea to keep it on a need -to- know basis.
所以如果有人被抓了。
So that if anybody got caught...
没有人能提供任何信息。
...nobody could give over any information.
康纳精通工程学
Connor had knowledge of engineering
可以把炸♥弹♥放在一起,
and could put the bomb together,
你有你的船。
you had your boat...
卡罗尔・安妮有你需要的关于斯坦威克的信息。
...Carol Anne had the information you needed on Stenwick.
布莱德呢?
And Bryd?
布莱德可以接触到化肥。
Bryd had access to fertiliser.
有人告诉我,我们会放置一个真正的炸♥弹♥
I was told we'd plant a real bomb
说到点子上了
to drive the point home
然后我们会打电♥话♥警告他们,
and then we'd call in a warning later,
这样他们就能找到了。
so they could find it.
但他们知道有人可以
But they'd know that somebody could
如果他们想的话,可以把这里炸了。
blow the place up if they wanted.
你相信吗?
And you believed that?
康纳知道炸♥药♥在哪里。
Connor knew where the explosives were...
没有其他人。
...no-one else.
我想这就是他被折磨的原因。
I think that's why he was tortured.
你觉得杀他的人还在计划打警报电♥话♥吗?
And you think whoever killed him is still planning a warning call?
不再是了。
Not any more.
我觉得这次是真的。
I think this time it's for real.
那幕后黑手是谁?
Then who's behind it?
你是 Jamie Narey 对吧?
It's Jamie Narey, isn't it?
声明一下,弗莱特先生正在点头。
For the record, Mr Flett is nodding his head.
说出来,艾丽,大声说出来。
In words, Ally, out l0ud.
是杰米。
It's Jamie...
杰米 · 纳雷。
...Jamie Narey.
好的,我们知道他有一个蓝色的
OK, we know that he has a blue
三菱 L2OO 是以他的名字注册的。
Mitsubishi L2OO registered in his name.
我猜这就是我们要找的。
I'm assuming that's what we're looking for.
而且他有足够的炸♥药♥
And that he has enough explosives
造成重大损失。
to cause significant damage.
我们还不知道目标是什么。
What we don't yet know is what the target is.
有什么建议吗?
Any suggestions?
海港管理局、西区煤气厂、,
Harbour Authority, the Western Gas Plant,
海事处。
the Offices of Marine Incidents.
- 你能覆盖所有的目标吗?-不太能。
Can you cover all these targets? Not really, no.
我想也许有办法缩小范围。
I reckon there might be a way that we can narrow this down.
鉴于他最初的目标是斯坦威克码头,
Given his original target was Stenwick Terminal,
我觉得他会去找其中一家石油公♥司♥。
I think he'll go for one of the oil companies.
知道是哪个吗?
Any idea which one?
北海峡石油公♥司♥。
North Straits Oil.
它是独♥立♥的,但它仍然在输油管道中拥有股份。
It's independent but it still has a stake in the pipeline.
现在他知道我们在调查
And now that he knows we're onto
对他来说,这是一个更加软弱的目标。
him, it is a much softer target.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得有道理。
I think that makes sense.
如果我们认为这是错的,那就有风险了。
It's a risk if we call this wrong.
你有更好的主意吗?
You have a better idea?
好的,保护北海峡石油公♥司♥的办公室。
OK. Get protection on the offices of North Straits Oil.
比利,我们需要设置路障
Billy, we'll need road blocks on the
进出勒威克的主要道路。
main roads in and out of Lerwick.
托什,去搜查他的家和办公室
Tosh, go and search his home and his office
看看能不能找到指向目标的东西。
and see if you can find anything that points at the target.
我批准你们的搜查令。
Consider the search warrant granted.
我会处理任何后果。
I'll deal with any fallout.
好的。
OK.
找找有没有什么线索
Look for anything that might give us
- 他目标的线索-是吗?
a clue to what his target is. Yeah?
武器官认为有可能
Firearms officers think they might
发现 Jamie Narey 在北海峡石油公♥司♥附近。
have got a sighting of Jamie Narey near North Straits Oil.
如果他们知道那他已经在勒威克了走吧。
Well, if they did, then he's already in Lerwick. Come on, let's go.
他看到我们先到了,就走了。
He took off when he saw that we'd got there first.
没错,所以桑迪是对的,这就是他的目标。
Right. So Sandy was right, this was his target.
现在不是了。
It's not any more.
亚历山大,我们有大♥麻♥烦了。
Alexander. We've got a big problem.
杰米把他的卡车丢在了市场十字路口附近。
Jamie's abandoned his truck near the Market Cross.
我很确定自♥制♥炸♥弹♥在后面。
I'm pretty sure the home- made bomb's in the back.
别靠近它,把它清理干净
Don't go near it. just clear the
但要悄悄地进行。
area but do it quietly.
我不想引起恐慌。
I don't want a panic.
我们去找拆弹专员
We'll get a bomb disposal officer
越快越好。
over there as soon as possible.
把凯西从酒吧里弄出来。
And get Cassie out of that wine bar.
吉米,我要你马上离开市中心。
Jimmy? I need you to get out the centre of town now.
我没时间解释原因,
I don't have time to explain why,
照我说的做,求你了。
just do it, please.
杰米有个朋友,一个摄影师,
Jamie had a friend, a photographer,
她叫卡特里娜 · 约翰逊。
her name was Catrina Johnson.
她是在南苏丹被杀的
She was killed in South Sudan five
几年前,当时我在
years ago while working as
反石油活动家。
an anti -oil activist.
如果我们要找是什么让他变得激进,
If we are looking for what radicalised him,
我觉得是她的死。
I have a feeling it was her death.
好了,各位,如果你们愿意
OK, everybody, if you'd like to just
朝着滨海大道前进。
make your way down towards the Esplanade.
不必惊慌。
There's no need to panic.
继续走,伙计们,直走,请离开这里。
Keep it moving, guys, straight ahead. Clear the area, please.
煤气泄漏了,我们只是
There's been a gas leak. We just
把大家带到安全的地方,谢谢。
need to get everybody out to a safe place. Thank you.
继续走,伙计们,直走。
Keep moving, guys, straight ahead.
谢谢,再见。
Thanks, bye.
再见。
Bye.
煤气泄漏?
Gas leak?
你怎么还在这里?
Why are you still here?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表