我承认。
I'll give you that.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
那是我的。
That is mine.
对。
Right.
这有什么用?
What good's this going to do?
任何人都不应该逍遥法外。
Nobody should get away with what he did.
快点,走。
Come on, move.
她哼了一声
SHE GRUNTS
快点,拿上袋子。
Come on. Grab the bag.
那边。
That way.
去吧。
Go.
康纳,不。
Connor. No.
康纳。
Connor.
你们这些混♥蛋♥。
You bastards.
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
You bastards!
你们这些混♥蛋♥。
You bastards.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
You bastards!
相机咔哒声
CAMERA CLICKS
你看到他了吗,爸爸?
Did you see him, Dad?
我以为他会心脏病发作。
I thought he was going to have a fuckin' heart attack.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
他抽泣着
HE SOBS
车辆登记在卡梅隆 · 沃德伦名下。
The vehicle's registered to Cameron Waldron.
我本可以告诉你的,我认出他了。
I could have told you that. I recognised him.
你是说是佩珀的家人干的,他们抓走了康纳吗?
You're saying it's Pepper's family who did this? Do they have Connor?
我不知道。
PHONE RINGS I don't know.
托什?
Tosh?
我们找到他们了。
We've found them.
逮捕他们。
Arrest them.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
Connor 在哪?
Where's Connor?
我们知道你哥哥的事了。
We know about your brother.
我们还有凯恩斯家厨房♥里的刀,
And we have the knives from the Cairns' kitchen,
我很确定上面都是你的指纹。
which I'm pretty sure are going to have your prints all over them.
佩珀不是我哥哥。
Pepper wasnae my brother.
那么,佩珀对你来说是什么?
So, what was Pepper to you?
我表哥。
My cousin.
你把佩珀的死归咎于丹尼 · 凯恩斯吗?
You blame Danny Cairns for Pepper's death?
但不是真正杀了他的人?
But not the people who actually killed him?
如果不是为了凯恩斯,他们不会碰他的。
They wouldn't have touched him, if it wasnae for Cairns.
所以这是我唯一能得到的正义。
So this is the only justice I'm going to get.
你是说你伤害了康纳?
Are you saying you've harmed Connor?
这是你的原话,不是我的。
That's your words, no mine.
那是小辣椒吗?
Is that Pepper?
我觉得你可能跟他说过无数次了
I get the feeling you probably told him a million times
试着理清头绪,是吗?
to try and sort himself out, is that right?
妮可,我理解悲伤。
Nicole, I understand grief.
你需要放松。
You need a release.
发泄出来。
To lash out.
不是康纳 · 凯恩斯让你悲伤的。
Connor Cairns didn't cause your grief.
所以我再问你一次,你知道他在哪吗?
So I'm going to ask you once again. Do you know where he is?
就算我知道,我也不会告诉你。
Even if I did, I still wouldnae tell you.
你女儿的处境很危险。
Your daughter's in very deep water.
如果发现康纳 · 凯恩受到了伤害,
And if it turns out that Connor Cairn's has been harmed,
情况会变得更糟。
it's going to get an awful lot worse.
我们不是来伤害任何人的。
We didn't come here to hurt anyone.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
你要知道,妮可爱佩珀
What you've got to understand is, Nicole loved Pepper
像兄弟一样。
like a brother.
说实话,不止是兄弟。
More than a brother, if I'm honest.
他们太亲密了,不健康。
They were so close it wasn't healthy.
佩珀死后,她迷上了凯恩斯。
Then after Pepper died, she became obsessed with Cairns.
她竭尽全力追踪他。
She did everything to track him down.
但我发誓她没有对那个男孩做任何事。
But I swear she didn't do anything to that boy.
所以他的失踪是个意外,
So his disappearance was a happy accident,
然后你就用这个来嘲笑家人?
then you then used that to taunt the family?
他嘲笑道
HE SCOFFS
赞成。
Aye.
她只是想让他们像她一样痛苦。
She just wanted them to suffer like she did.
艾比和她朋友?
Abbie and her friend?
是你干的,对吧?
That was you, wasn't it?
- 那些刀呢?-是的。
And the knives? Yeah.
我们只是想吓吓他们。
We just wanted to give 'em a fright.
仅此而已。
That was all.
你的直觉是什么 Perez 督察? 你相信他吗?
What's your instinct, DI Perez? You believe him?
是的。
I do.
所以,这是关于在伤口上撒盐
So this was about rubbing salt in the wounds of
凯恩斯家族,仅此而已吗?
the Cairns family and nothing more?
这是我的决定,是的。
That's my call, yes.
露营车的初步法医报告。
The preliminary forensic report on the camper-van.
没有血迹,没有挣扎的痕迹。
No blood. No sign of a struggle.
你想让我怎么处理他们俩?
What do you want me to do with the pair of them?
根据调查自♥由♥释放。
Release under investigative lib.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Erm, are you sure that's a good idea?
这是我的决定,是的。
That's my call, yes.
现在放他们走似乎有风险。
It seems a risk to let them go now.
如果他们有同伙呢?
What if they had accomplices?
或者他们用另一辆车绑♥架♥了他?
Or they used a different vehicle to abduct him?
我觉得他们没抓到他。
I don't think they have him.
我觉得我们应该集中精力找到康纳。
I think we should be focusing on finding Connor.
让他们离开小岛,离开我的视线。
Get them off the isles and get them out of my sight.
好的。
Will do.
最近怎么样?
How's it going, anyway?
有康纳的消息吗?
Any sign of Connor?
说实话,
Oh. Honestly,
我不想谈这些,可以吗?
I'd rather not talk about all that, if that's OK?
事实上,我今天碰到 Carol Anne 了。
Actually I, uh, I bumped into Carol Anne today.
她说她公♥司♥里的每个人
And she was saying that everyone at her work's got
关于他身上发生了什么的理论。
a theory about what happened to him.
Carol Anne Mane?
Carol Anne Mane?
嗯。
Hmm.
你以前不是和她约会过吗?
Didn't you used to go out with her?
是吗,就几个月。
Did I? Just-just for a couple months.
我以为会更长。
I thought it was longer.
怎么,你吃醋了吗,
What, are you jealous? Oh,
你觉得你男人还是那么厉害,是吗?
you think your man's still got it then, do ya?
我没这么说,也许她走投无路了。
I didn't say that. Maybe she's desperate.
哦。
Oh.
你为什么这么想找到他?
What makes you so keen to find him?
如果你儿子失踪了,你会希望人们去找他的。
If your son was missing, you'd want people to look for him.
艾丽,今晚到此为止吧,我们在这上面浪费的时间已经够多了。
Ally, let's call it a night. We've wasted enough time on this.
再等一会儿。
Just a bit longer.
你知道50年代他们在这里发现了皮克特人的宝藏,
Y'know they found Pictish treasure here in the '50s,
也许我们应该去寻宝。
maybe we should go for a treasure hunt.
花了几百万年才造出这些。
It's taken millions of years to make all this.
现在我们要摧毁它。
And now we're going to destroy it.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
我说这里可能有宝藏。
I said there might be treasure here.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊,我需要一些宝藏。
Yeah. Well, I could do with some treasure.
(笑声)
THEY LAUGH
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
梅格,进来吧,谢谢,不过我不会久留。
Meg. Hi. Come in. Thanks. Erm, I won't stay, though.
海滩上有个派对
There's, there's a party down at the beach
因为今天是春分。
because it's the equinox, apparently.
我只是想知道你想不想来一下?
Erm, I just wondered if you fancied coming for a bit?
你知道吗,我很想去,但我还有工作要做。
You know what, I'd love to, but I've got work to do.
所以,休息一下。
So, take a break.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表